Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Don't Agree

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • He Will Be Impeached

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • He Will Be Thrown Out of Office and Jailed

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
I agree that you have absolutely no basis for your opinion about Trump. You post purely because you're a douche bag and a moron.

Another jerk Who cannot defend his Messiah.
I have successfully defended him for 18 months now.
really?
Really.
You must be seriously selective in your understanding
I understand that those who support Hillary are morons and douche bags.

Place your bets. State your opinion. I will be reviving this thread with a poll periodically throughout the Disgusting One's term

Donald Trump is Tremendously Unqualified to Lead This Nation

I agree that you have absolutely no basis for your opinion about Trump. You post purely because you're a douche bag and a moron.

Also needs a new prescription for his butthurt cream; as, the one he's using, ain't working.

Yes, he certainly could never come up to this guys accomplishments!

5pEm5Hr.jpg

You are the cartoon moron here.

While you're just a fucking douchebag, moron!

Place your bets. State your opinion. I will be reviving this thread with a poll periodically throughout the Disgusting One's term

Barrys 8 years will have a legacy of mass shootings... lots of dead kids/people. Barry is an absolute fuck up... the bar is low
:lmao:

He is Qualified AND youre not good with nicknames....It is Dominating Donald.

He is Qualified AND youre not good with nicknames....It is Dominating Donald.
wHAT a cRock of crap. Donald Trump is a Disgusting Flabby Slob

Given your opinion of Trump I'm sure it will be a totally unbiased one.

Last edited:

Barrys 8 years will have a legacy of mass shootings... lots of dead kids/people. Barry is an absolute fuck up... the bar is low
Don't forget the Democratic Parties imminent collapse.

Given you opinion of Trump I'm sure it will be a totally unbiased one.
What Republicans and conservatives said about him during the GOP primaries, and during the general election.

What was said about how pathetically unqualified and unprepared the loser is. It was said on a debate stage, by Republicans, in front of a nationwide audience.

Ever see anything like that before?

Don't forget the Democratic Parties[/sic] imminent collapse.

Don't forget how to spell or forget how to predict silliness

What Republicans and conservatives said about him during the GOP primaries, and during the general election.

What was said about how pathetically unqualified and unprepared the loser is. It was said on a debate stage, by Republicans, in front of a nationwide audience.

It was said by establishment Republicans which by Trumps second term

Don't forget the Democratic Parties[/sic] imminent collapse.

Don't forget how to spell or forget how to predict silliness
What ?

It was said by establishment Republicans which by Trumps second term will be all but extinct.

Another jerk Who cannot defend his Messiah.
He has not even been Inaugurated yet ... I mean seriously WTF ? ! There is nothing to defend or attack get a grip you fkng libtarded asshole

Dopey Donald's Presidency Will Make W's Look Absolutely First Rate

A shame that there is absolutely nothing that can make Obama's look as good as third rate.

Forum List

Back