Double Checking a Source and Found a Bigger Story

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Purportedly the same FBI agent that Ford coached how to beat the box was the same person who got Ford to write the letter to DiFi. They did this in DE despite both of them living in CA. My first question is this a claim or is there evidence such as plane records that the meeting actually happened. Secondly will Trump mention evidence of this Witch Hunt misconduct prior to the confirmation vote?

Purportedly the same FBI agent that Ford coached how to beat the box was the same person who got Ford to write the letter to DiFi. They did this in DE despite both of them living in CA. My first question is this a claim or is there evidence such as plane records that the meeting actually happened. Secondly will Trump mention evidence of this Witch Hunt misconduct prior to the confirmation vote?
Link?

Link?
Classic libtardism. Demands link knowing they will only deny the link statements.

There is no proof Kav did anything to that skank.

I was first to criticize the link because the story was told by only by a source that is stone cold libertarian. But I agree with you Mike, the Ds are in denial. The witch hunt is unraveling, DiFI fairly openly solicited perjury in the Kavanaugh hearings and failed to get the job done. In fact she stunk up the place so bad that even D senators are going on Fox and predicting confirmation. Less noted is that net gains on the small side have been given to Rs in the senate by the misconduct of the Ds. This in advance of the witch hunt declassification and rollover by the Deep State on their D enablers in congress is a mid-term disaster on the same scale as 1998.

Purportedly, you’re full of shit

Investigate it then publicly fire the bitch who cheated on an FBI Lie Detector test to get her job in the first place.

Release the FBI Report.

Release THE FISA ABUSE, Fake Russian Probe (Insurance Policy) Report.

Then VOTE THESE DEMNAZI ASSHOLES OUT OF OFFICE!

It is time to stop THE DEMNAZI PARTY from RAPING LADY LIBERTY!
1fkJgH6.jpg

Stop The Democrat Party from staging COUPS, Obstructing Justice, Colluding with Russia to Rig our Elections, stop them from Financing Terrorism, and stop them from Covering Up All of Their Crimes. Never let them Falsely Accuse Anyone Again. Vote them out of Office, Expose Them, And Bludgeon Them With Truth!

Save America, Vote a Democrat out of Office!

Last edited:

Investigate it then publicly fire the bitch who cheated on an FBI Lie Detector test to get her job in the first place.

Release the FBI Report.

1fkJgH6.jpg

Stop The Democrat Party from staging COUPS, Obstructing Justice, Colluding with Russia to Rig our Elections, stop them from Financing Terrorism, and stop them from Covering Up All of Their Crimes. Never let them Falsely Accuse Anyone Again. Vote them out of Office, Expose Them, And Bludgeon Them With Truth!

No offense intended but do you really think the Rs can do more damage to the Ds than they are doing to themselves? I for one doubt it.

Release the FBI Report.

1fkJgH6.jpg

No offense intended but do you really think the Rs can do more damage to the Ds than they are doing to themselves? I for one doubt it.

The D's have shot themselves in the foot, true, but unless people take what they see the D's doing and get to the polls and vote these corrupt Agenda Monkeys out of office, it matters not how much damage The Democrat Party does to themselves.

Forum List

Back