Double-Standard BS: Lib who vowed to assassinate Trump allowed to resign - no jail

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
... SO FAR!

Tech CEO who vowed to murder Donald Trump with a sniper rifle resigns

If there's ever been a giant list of things you definitely shouldn't do in a civilized society, threatening to murder the democratically elected leader with a sniper rifle is probably right up there at the top. Apparently nobody told Matt Harrigan, CEO -- well, former CEO, anyway -- of network security firm PacketSled.

....But threatening to kill the president isn't exactly easy to undo, and his company wasted no time in distancing itself from him. On Monday, PacketSled noted that
it is fully cooperating with the Secret Service, should a more in-depth investigation take root:

Tech CEO who vowed to murder Donald Trump with a sniper rifle resigns

Hopefully this jackass is one of MANY seditious libs who will be going to jail.

If you make a drunken facebook post you can lose your job
SbRGIkgf9HhGwSLngnV3gaJCYU5exD5UJJNQ6-sc_wI.png

Trump should be less worried about this guy, and more about the ones who aren't dumb enough to post about it on Facebook.
Yes the many liberal 'enemies of the state'...
people threaten to kill obama all the time, about 30 times a day on average, he's still holds the record for most death threats received by any president

SECRET SERVICE SAYS THE NUMBER OF THREATS AGAINST THE PRESIDENT IS OVERWHELMING · Causes
Trump will double or triple that. Unless he shows that he was blatantly lying to his rube base just to get elected, and governs from the center.

Trump should be less worried about this guy, and more about the ones who aren't dumb enough to post about it on Facebook.
Yes the many liberal 'enemies of the state'...
people threaten to kill obama all the time, about 30 times a day on average, he's still holds the record for most death threats received by any president

SECRET SERVICE SAYS THE NUMBER OF THREATS AGAINST THE PRESIDENT IS OVERWHELMING · Causes
Trump will double or triple that. Unless he shows that he was blatantly lying to his rube base just to get elected, and governs from the center.
This is definitely the first time the CEO of a major company had to resign for threatening to kill the president, I'll give you that

It is getting out of hand. I suspect the Secret Service will be opening numerous investigations in the near future. The daily death threats on Twitter and other Social Media, is pretty shocking. Those folks could be in for a very big surprise. Threatening or advocating the murder of a US President can be a very serious criminal offense.

It is getting out of hand. I suspect the Secret Service will be opening numerous investigations in the near future. The daily death threats on Twitter and other Social Media, is pretty shocking. Those folks could be in for a very big surprise. Threatening or advocating the murder of a US President can be a very serious criminal offense.
Trump has pissed so many countless people off..... a lot will slip through the cracks unless he speeds up his rate of backtracking.

Trump has pissed so many countless people off..... a lot will slip through the cracks unless he speeds up his rate of backtracking.

No excuse for the abhorrent behavior Democrats are exhibiting. But i suspect many of them will be in for a very big surprise. Threatening to murder a US President is no joke. Many will have to be held accountable.

No excuse for the abhorrent behavior Democrats are exhibiting. But i suspect many of them will be in for a very big surprise. Threatening to murder a US President is no joke. Many will have to be held accountable.

Maybe. Don't be surprised if it's not a liberal who ends up taking him out. There's a reason the GOP pushed far right nutjob Mike Pence into the VP role.

But you threaten to kill obama all the time?

Maybe. Don't be surprised if it's not a liberal who ends up taking him out. There's a reason the GOP pushed far right nutjob Mike Pence into the VP role.

The Democrats have done nothing but incite. All that ranting about him being a 'Racist' and a 'Nazi.' Those words are incredibly dangerous. Their actions may incite countless nuts to act. It's truly shameful.

they will definitely start increase wire tapping, NSA datamining, internet surveillance..... or as Trump would say "We're gonna do cyber bigly"

The Democrats have done nothing but incite. All that ranting about him being a 'Racist' and a 'Nazi.' Those words are incredibly dangerous. Their actions may incite countless nuts to act. It's truly shameful.
Trumps words and actions have been the dangerous ones. He has invited this into his candidacy, and used it to turn out you rubes. In 2020, if a Democrat wins after running a campaign entirely based on putting dumb southern crackers in their place and taking their rights, then I give you permission to riot.

Forum List

Back