Double Standard

Hey, you're messing with their trump card, without that they would be the same as the rest of us!

We could never be like you and defend the mass murder of innocent children because they are unable to fight back and make the biggest impact.

what mass murder of children nut-cake?

Now many Israeli children have been murdered by Palestinians since 1929 when the civil war began ?

Snowden's leaks were to the American public and Pollard was a spy. Apples and oranges.

Snowdens leaks put the lives of countless innocent people in danger, and the safety of many nations was compromised. Pollard put no ones lives in danger, and did not compromise the safety of any nations. When you understand this you might understand the racism shown in his sentence.

I'm not sure that safety and lives were actually in danger or compromised by the leaks yet - the majority of the damage was national embarressment it seems (not defending it - I think he deserves a harsh sentence) - however, the idea (for which no link is provided so we can't see the context in which it was made) - that he'd only get 10 years is pure speculation, not the findings of a court. There is huge variability depending on whether they are willing to bargain etc etc - so making a statement that he would only get ten years strikes me as kind of careless and making a comparison to Pollards sentence and his being Jewish is nothing less than pulling the race card.

Pollard, like John Walker, got what he deserved - if you spy on your own country - and for financial gain - you deserve to go to prison for life. I have no sympathy and his being Jewish has little bearing on it other than for people who seem to think what he did was no big deal.

Who said anything about a 10 year sentence, as for the damage he has done the UK press was full of this. And looking at the links so was Americas

FBI chief: Snowden leaks put US soldiers in danger | i24news - See beyond

Edward Snowden could put U.S. lives at risk in Afghanistan, say Congressmen | Mail Online

John Kerry Accuses Edward Snowden of Helping Terrorists, Endangering Lives - ABC News

Snowdens leaks put the lives of countless innocent people in danger, and the safety of many nations was compromised. Pollard put no ones lives in danger, and did not compromise the safety of any nations. When you understand this you might understand the racism shown in his sentence.

I'm not sure that safety and lives were actually in danger or compromised by the leaks yet - the majority of the damage was national embarressment it seems (not defending it - I think he deserves a harsh sentence) - however, the idea (for which no link is provided so we can't see the context in which it was made) - that he'd only get 10 years is pure speculation, not the findings of a court. There is huge variability depending on whether they are willing to bargain etc etc - so making a statement that he would only get ten years strikes me as kind of careless and making a comparison to Pollards sentence and his being Jewish is nothing less than pulling the race card.

Pollard, like John Walker, got what he deserved - if you spy on your own country - and for financial gain - you deserve to go to prison for life. I have no sympathy and his being Jewish has little bearing on it other than for people who seem to think what he did was no big deal.

Plus the scumbag was selling to other countries for MONEY not for love of his foreign country, Israel.

They should let him rot in jail!

How many muslims do that.............................

Snowden's leaks were to the American public and Pollard was a spy. Apples and oranges.

Are you confusing Snowden with Manning? Snowden's leaks put no lives at risk.

See my previous reply

Are you confusing Snowden with Manning? Snowden's leaks put no lives at risk.

Forgive him, he's :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Links given dingbat, so it makes you look rather immature and stupid

Plus the scumbag was selling to other countries for MONEY not for love of his foreign country, Israel.

I'd do what Washington did: Hang them all!

What difference does religion make? If a person is caught spying on his country for a foreign power - I have no sympathy. You seem to think that religion matters.

Who said anything about a 10 year sentence, as for the damage he has done the UK press was full of this. And looking at the links so was Americas

The OP.

What we have are claims of he "could" and politicians making accusations - where are actual cases where lives were put in danger? Don't get me wrong - I think the little snit deserves the same sort of sentencing as Walker and Pollard, he betrayed his country.

Enough with the racism crap. You can't do a DNA test and see if someone is Jewish. Judaism is a religion made up of many races. There are black Jews and Caucasian Muslims and Asian Christians.

"George Washington would've had them both hung."

so, how come you get to ...say nigga, and while others say "black people" and there's a whole big tadooo about it ?
something about a 'racist rant' - and onandonandon.

Wonder what President Washington woulda thought about..........

.......the evil CRAP printed in that......pathetic excuse for a "religious book."

Forum List

Back