Doubling down on stupid

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
I have a feeling Democrats are going to unilaterally declare Colorado persona non grata.

Last edited by a moderator:
Colorado is a strange, strange state. One election cycle they are conservative, the next they are liberal communists.

Right now, they are complete and utter maniacs. These hippie wannabes are absolutely certain that if they outlaw all guns, crime will become non-existent while they raise their "kids" on a steady diet of "if it feels good, do it" and video games and Zanix with a chaser of ADD drugs.

Columbine. Auroa. Both committed by idiots that had severe mental health issues and weren't institutionalized for fear of litigation. Yet, guns are the "problem".

My remedy? Start throwing these mental health "professionals" into prison for aiding and abetting these wackos.

But then again, as the "pseudo-intellectuals" at the University of Colorado have advised women:

You don't need to fight back with a gun or a knife if you are being raped. No, instead, tell your attacker you have a disease or are on your period. MAYBE they'll leave you alone. If that doesn't work too well for you, Vomit on them or maybe pee on them - that will SURELY drive them away. So help me, this is their "plan" for women.

Fools. Women, I say fight back with everything you have. Make that jerk remember where he got those scars for the rest of his worthless life.

Forum List

Back