Doug Jones Has Some Young Girls in His Past Too

"B-b-b-b-but Billy did it, too!" doesn't cover up the stench of your hypocrisy, tards.

It just makes you sound like a five year old who took a swim in a septic tank and drank the piss.
Yeah, you'd like everybody to forget about BJ Clinton, wouldn't you? As well as your blatant hypocrisy.

Hmm, that's funny, because all those slave owners were Democrats long before Lincoln came along. Try reading the link so you don't make such a fool out of yourself. Well, actually it's too late for that.

Look, moron, if you're trying to compare the TODAY's democratic party to the party of the 1820s, you're an idiot...... Things changed in the 1960s.
President Lyndon Johnson alienated the racist wing of his party by supporting potent civil rights legislation....and these racists later became "Reagan democrats."
Does this look like the 1820s to you, racist?

roberty-byrd.jpg
and:

clinton-byrd.png
Yep....after he disavowed the KKK and his own KKK past. Good for him.
once one always one. can't disavow from a career as long as his. sorry pal. look at the KKK loving.

And your point is what? Democrats killed them and many others. You bragging?
Democrats killed them? Are you f**king serious? What the hell is your problem? Rewriting history to suit your own sick desires I see. PATHETIC
well sure they did, the dems owned the KKK. so if someone went into jail for killing them as KKK they are demolosers.

The KKK has always been and continues to be conservatives, You history illiterate.
YOUR people.
It is just absolutely f**king amazing how they try to turn history on its head to suit their own sick self serving version of reality. Just absolutely f**king amazing.

These rightwing nutjobs are complete lunatics. Lunatics.

Last edited:
"B-b-b-b-but Billy did it, too!" doesn't cover up the stench of your hypocrisy, tards.

It just makes you sound like a five year old who took a swim in a septic tank and drank the piss.
Yeah, you'd like everybody to forget about BJ Clinton, wouldn't you? As well as your blatant hypocrisy.
Poor baby. You brought a basket of red herrings to a gunfight. :lol:

The KKK has always been and continues to be conservatives, You history illiterate.
YOUR people.
What? You clearly have no understanding of your own party's history. lol.
:badgrin::laugh::laugh2:
I know it inside and out butthead.
I know all about the Dixiecrats. The fact still remains the murderist KKK has ALWAYS BEEN CONSERVATIVES.
I can understand how you love to run away from your kind.
You idiots use this same faulty logic all the time.
This thread is about how Doug Jones helped get justice for 4 young girls while Roy Moore sexually preyed on 9 young girls.

Wow you are a dumbass! The KKK was started by Democrats to repress Republicans. Nowadays the KKK is hated and persecuted by both parties. They have no home or allies. So shut the fuck up

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

He was using the "N" word on tv shortly before he died. Of course, you know that.

Look you eternal moron......WHICH party do you think that members of the KKK and white supremacists vote for???

Go on.......STATE your "opinion" right here in the open.........Come out of the closet.
LOL

YOUR people.

History you say?

I'm pretty sure those white trash pieces of shit who murdered those girls is one of the better reasons the Democrats abandoned the worthless inbred Southern branch of their party.

YOUR people.

Wow, you really are an idiot. The dems were the party of slavery, segregation and the kkk and still segregate today.
The idiocy is all yours. Conservatives voted for segregation, against the civil rights act and the equal rights amendment. No wonder you want to shield your embarrassment by hiding behind party.

YOUR people.
I know all about the Dixiecrats. The fact still remains the murderist KKK has ALWAYS BEEN CONSERVATIVES.
This thread is about how Doug Jones helped get justice for 4 young girls while Roy Moore sexually preyed on 9 young girls.

Wow you are a dumbass! The KKK was started by Democrats to repress Republicans. Nowadays the KKK is hated and persecuted by both parties. They have no home or allies. So shut the fuck up

Neonazis and white supremacists vote republican.
Dickhead.

Hmm, that's funny, because all those slave owners were Democrats long before Lincoln came along. Try reading the link so you don't make such a fool out of yourself. Well, actually it's too late for that.

Look, moron, if you're trying to compare the TODAY's democratic party to the party of the 1820s, you're an idiot...... Things changed in the 1960s.
President Lyndon Johnson alienated the racist wing of his party by supporting potent civil rights legislation....and these racists later became "Reagan democrats."
Does this look like the 1820s to you, racist?

roberty-byrd.jpg
and:

clinton-byrd.png
Yep....after he disavowed the KKK and his own KKK past. Good for him.
once one always one. can't disavow from a career as long as his. sorry pal. look at the KKK loving.
In the past......but it sounds like you are a person who never changes his mind on anything and cannot accept that others may change their mind over time. Rigid and frigid?

YOUR people.

Neonazis and white supremacists vote republican.
Dickhead.
Now they most definitely do.

I have to laugh that the racist T- cult couldn’t say one word about Doug Jones putting away the Klan killers.
Instead they play that old tired game of the KKK being DEmocrats.
Indisputable facts: the KKK were never liberals.
White supremacists past and present were never liberal.
Liberals worked for equal rights.
Conservatives fought HARD against them.

The cult also knows that Doug Jones is a better human being and will be a much better senator.
Roy, the child molester, Moore has 1800’s confederacy values.

We already know Alabama is last in the country in education. We’ll see tonight if they continue to be a stain on the United States.

Forum List

Back