Dove ad features transgender mom: no one right way..

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Dove Ad Features Transgender Mom: ‘No One Right Way’

Just like entertainment media, advertisements have the power to both shape and reflect the culture. While capitalizing on social trends, brand experts are pushing to mainstream controversial themes – and Dove soap is the latest to participate with a transgender star.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking at comments, Dove will help sink themselves a bit too. Target pulled this stunt stocks took a hit, just like every other place that pulled this bs too.

Oh, wtf?

305908d1359615600-madejski-miracle-wtf-shit_640_417_s_c1_center_top_0_0.jpg

Just like entertainment media, advertisements have the power to both shape and reflect the culture. While capitalizing on social trends, brand experts are pushing to mainstream controversial themes – and Dove soap is the latest to participate with a transgender star.

Looking at comments, Dove will help sink themselves a bit too. Target pulled this stunt stocks took a hit, just like every other place that pulled this bs too.
"TRANSGENDER"... is that the new word for FAGGOT?

I miss the days of Lucy and Ricky having twin beds.

The world turned in to Sodom and Gomorrah.

And California is one of the hotbeds for it, Gracie.... you might enjoy other parts of the nation more.... just sayin...

And California is one of the hotbeds for it, Gracie.... you might enjoy other parts of the nation more.... just sayin...
I am up in Northern Calif now....which is much MUCH different than the central coast.
Moving somewhere else is out of the question now. Too old and too poor to attempt it.

Isn't freedom wonderful? You want to turn this country into Iran or Saudi Arabia and use the government to force people into your narrow mindset.

I don't care what transgenders do. None of my business. BUT, I am tired of them thinking it SHOULD be my business and shoving it in my face 24/7/365. Sell your product and stfu about shit nobody wants to read about.

Isn't freedom wonderful? You want to turn this country into Iran or Saudi Arabia and use the government to force people into your narrow mindset.
I like the freedom to be able to call faggots faggots. Oh, wait. You can't. The democrats and homonazis will attack you like it's Iran or Saudi Arabia.

I can see the old fucks fartable disclosure meeting is now in session..If you don't like something, it gives your ego no need to put it down...

I can see the old fucks fartable disclosure meeting is now in session..If you don't like something, it gives your ego no need to put it down...
You're not allowed to say old farts. It's age-ist. The Saudis/democrats are going to throw you off of a building for that.
Not before I offer free oral sex for leniency..
You'll have to disguise yourself as a goat.
All I need is a goatee..

Forum List

Back