DOW Approaching 25,000.Well Chucky,Crazy Bernie&Hillary?This Is The End As We Know It?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: :banana: :boobies: And we all remember in October? 2016. Hillary When Hillary was desperate as polls had her 10 to 15 points behind Trump. She goes before her massive crowd or crowds of 2000 people, speaks of what will happen if Trump wins. That our lives as we know it will come to an end! We will all lose our jobs and maybe even our homes! will have to go on welfare and try to make ends meet on 800 to 1000 a month. Christ! most of us would wind up moving back in with mommy and daddy !!! :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
And Bernie? If Tax Reform Passes, there goes our economy and only the rich will be better off!,,and Chucky? well, we already know that he lies about everything and will cry like a baby after all this is over and Trump starts creating 300,000 jobs a month.:eusa_clap:

The sky ain't falling. America is becoming great again. That truly bums Democrats out, but it is what it is.

The real reason these filthy Democrats oppose the tax cut is that they know it will greatly stimulate the economy and will make Obama's dismal economic growth look like a joke.

Democrats can't stand prosperity. It undermines the need for their precious welfare state.

I suspect before 2020 the DOW will be north of 30K. Probably 25K by the New Years. Maybe higher.

I would caution my fellow conservatives not to tie the performance of this stock market to Trump. The stock market is WAY over due for a correction, and valuations are at record levels by most metrics. What will you be saying when we get a 20% plus correction?

• Banned
I would caution my fellow conservatives not to tie the performance of this stock market to Trump. The stock market is WAY over due for a correction, and valuations are at record levels by most metrics. What will you be saying when we get a 20% plus correction?
so i dont have to worry that my home isnt gonna burn down cause thats what crazy bernie predicted?

• Banned
Hey Bernie! whats with you and Pocashmontus ragging on the rich? did you guys work 40 hours a week to buy your homes and expensive cars?

The real reason these filthy Democrats oppose the tax cut is that they know it will greatly stimulate the economy and will make Obama's dismal economic growth look like a joke.

Democrats can't stand prosperity. It undermines the need for their precious welfare state.

I suspect before 2020 the DOW will be north of 30K. Probably 25K by the New Years. Maybe higher.

We will have a correction sometime between now and 2020, it is built into the system as a method of control. There is a reason we have had 12 systemic economic crashes since the mid-1800s, they are built into the system.

if Trump pulls this off,,and we have over 25/26K in the Stock Market come October,,,what will the preverts run on?

Trump hurt our feelings?
Bernie: If Trump lowers Taxes on the middle class, the canary islands will collapse and yellow stone park will implode, then, at a rate of one person per minute,,we are all gonna die

Anyone who understands the markets knows there's gonna be a correction coming sooner or later and plan accordingly to take advantage when it does. Market corrections always provide nice opportunities for savvy investors.

Sure the lefty idiots will attempt to hammer Trump over it but what else is new? Their choir will hear them and sing along but that's pretty much about it and meaningless to boot.

Anyone who understands the markets knows there's gonna be a correction coming sooner or later and plan accordingly to take advantage when it does. Market corrections always provide nice opportunities for savvy investors.

Sure the lefty idiots will attempt to hammer Trump over it but what else is new? Their choir will hear them and sing along but that's pretty much about it and meaningless to boot.

Are you one of the righty idiots that give Trump credit for the current market?

Yep!

Yep!

Did you you blame Obama for the drop when he first took office or give him credit for the rise from 6600 to almost 20,000?

i think Bernie is about to go on live TV and blame the Amtrack Tragedy on the Tax Reform bill that just passed

You seem to have quite the man crush on Berine, not that there is anything wrong with that.

/----/ "What will you be saying when we get a 20% plus correction?" I'll be saying, Thankfully I have stop losses in place and that I bought protective Puts. Thanks for asking.

Forum List

Back