Download the Trump Filter for Chrome today!

Every time a story comes along like this it reinforces my already low opinion of progressives. Talk about a bunch of whiny little children. They truly are pathetic.....

I wouldn't want to miss a single moment...right down to the inevitable meltdown. :popcorn:

Alright fellow Dems, seriously let's stop bashing Trump until after he wins the primary. If he wins the GOP nod, we win too. So do your best to support him for now.

He is the Dems best chance, no doubt.

So, this is your last Trump bashing thread? Promise? :lol:

What will you do with the time this frees up...read War and Peace in a week?
If he wants Hillary to win, hopefully yes.

He wants Hillary to win.

Convince him your reverse psychology gimmick will work, cuz he's scarred shitless of a Trump primary win and will need reassurances that your strategy is sound.
He should be thrilled about a Trump primary win. Like I will be. I'll do my best to reassure him :thup:

Allow me to give you a single piece of advice.

Posting "go trump!" in every Trump thread actually makes your intention thoroughly transparent...if you really wanted Trump to win, you just wouldn't post anything.

Glad I could help you with that. Happy New Year to you and yours.

P.S. - Did you get the Sig?

He is the Dems best chance, no doubt.

So, this is your last Trump bashing thread? Promise? :lol:

What will you do with the time this frees up...read War and Peace in a week?
If he wants Hillary to win, hopefully yes.

He wants Hillary to win.

Convince him your reverse psychology gimmick will work, cuz he's scarred shitless of a Trump primary win and will need reassurances that your strategy is sound.
He should be thrilled about a Trump primary win. Like I will be. I'll do my best to reassure him :thup:

Allow me to give you a single piece of advice.

Posting "go trump!" in every Trump thread actually makes your intention thoroughly transparent...if you really wanted Trump to win, you just wouldn't post anything.

Glad I could help you with that. Happy New Year to you and yours.

P.S. - Did you get the Sig?
I did!

Please make sure you vote for Trump in the primary! And tell your friends to do the same! :thup:

I did!

Please make sure you vote for Trump in the primary! And tell your friends to do the same! :thup:
Good for you! :thup:

You know we expect a range report...what you like and what you don't like, would you buy it again, or do ya wish you would have taken the old gun...

I did!

You know we expect a range report...what you like and what you don't like, would you buy it again, or do ya wish you would have taken the old gun...
Hmm that's a weird comment... :eusa_think:

Anyways... Virginia is an open primary, so I'll be voting for Trump! :thup:

Please all of you do the same!

LOL

Essentially a safe space add-on for Chrome. Now that's funny.

And JimH52 , I'm not laughing with you, I'm laughing at you. Liberals are so thin skinned it's hilarious, they need add-ons on an internet browser to keep them from getting offended by Donald Trump.

So pathetic it's funny. I've never seen such a spineless generation. It'll get to the point that if the wind blows in your face, you'll get offended.

02-starbucks-holiday-cup.w529.h529.jpg

I did!

My fault...the Sig was the other gun...the Walther was the one I was asking about.

Looking forward to the video of you voting for Trump...please say "This is for Missourian" so we know it's you. :lol:

How in Heaven's name is anyone educated by anything the Donald says?

That could be said about a lot of people, including yourself...

The sad truth is the Clinton Bitch and our current POTUS are far below Trump when it comes to truly accomplishing something with their life's...

I did!

My fault...the Sig was the other gun...the Walther was the one I was asking about.

Looking forward to the video of you voting for Trump...please say "This is for Missourian" so we know it's you. :lol:
I actually shot the Sig again on Monday. I still haven't gotten my hands on the Walther. I have to drive about an hour to get to my friend's place who has the gun and the range.

How in Heaven's name is anyone educated by anything the Donald says?

That could be said about a lot of people, including yourself...

The sad truth is the Clinton Bitch and our current POTUS are far below Trump when it comes to truly accomplishing something with their life's...

Yes, we all know only losers become President. :laugh:

I agree, we have one in office now. Maybe the trend continues.

LOL

And JimH52 , I'm not laughing with you, I'm laughing at you. Liberals are so thin skinned it's hilarious, they need add-ons on an internet browser to keep them from getting offended by Donald Trump.

So pathetic it's funny. I've never seen such a spineless generation. It'll get to the point that if the wind blows in your face, you'll get offended.

Have that delivered to the Coffee Shop. Shaken, not stirred.

LOL

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
LOL

maxresdefault.jpg

Thanks for promoting this thread and very useful App!

LOL

maxresdefault.jpg

Thanks for promoting this thread and very useful App!

Lol. If there were an app that installed a spinal column...

Like knowing the difference between possessive and plural? Or were you referring to the multiple bankruptcies?

More of the grammar police, really is that the best you can do...

Feel free to list the accomplishments of the Clinton Bitch and our current POTUS outside of public office...

When it comes to Hillary defending Bill's sexual transgressions is about it...

Oblammer is the world record holder for a Community Activist...

Anything else of importance to add to their resumes?

Forum List

Back