Forbes/Harris poll: Majority say verdict rigged...

exonerate Trump?

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

convict Biden?

Just want him moved from the White House and put in a home where he belongs.

Like I said, you're prepared to condemn Biden on no evidence. There is far more evidence of Trump's senility and inability to function that there for Joe Biden,

Given that whatever Trump is accusing others of doing is actually what he's doing, it's not unreasonable to assume that it's Trump who has a senility problem.

Remember that the guy who was in the middle of a fraud trial in the 2016 election campaign, and whose Trump Hotel Toronto declared bankruptcy during the 2016 election campaign, called his opponent, who has never been arrested or sued for criminal activity, "Crooked Hillary", and chanted "Lock her up!!!".

When elected, Trump embared on a 4-year crime spree, openly soliciting "pay for play" at his East Coast Golf Clubs by doubling "initiation fees", and giving out untendered government contracts to his members, selling pardons, giving the Russians classified information in the Oval Office.

Trump accuses Biden of being "in Xi's pocket" because Trump and his family were given hundreds of millions of dollars in "gifts" from Xi, and from the Saudis.

Like I said, you're prepared to condemn Biden on no evidence. There is far more evidence of Trump's senility and inability to function that there for Joe Biden,

Given that whatever Trump is accusing others of doing is actually what he's doing, it's not unreasonable to assume that it's Trump who has a senility problem.

Remember that the guy who was in the middle of a fraud trial in the 2016 election campaign, and whose Trump Hotel Toronto declared bankruptcy during the 2016 election campaign, called his opponent, who has never been arrested or sued for criminal activity, "Crooked Hillary", and chanted "Lock her up!!!".

When elected, Trump embared on a 4-year crime spree, openly soliciting "pay for play" at his East Coast Golf Clubs by doubling "initiation fees", and giving out untendered government contracts to his members, selling pardons, giving the Russians classified information in the Oval Office.

Trump accuses Biden of being "in Xi's pocket" because Trump and his family were given hundreds of millions of dollars in "gifts" from Xi, and from the Saudis.
There is far more evidence of Trump's senility and inability to function that there for Joe Biden,

That’s quite a pantload.
Are these leftists really so deranged that they think Trump is worse than Biden? Biden can’t even figure out how to exit the stage.

As an aside, did you hear how GARLAND absolutely refused to release the tape of Biden’s interview with Hur? Biden must have come off so horribly demented that the AG is trying to hide it.

Are these leftists really so deranged that they think Trump is worse than Biden? Biden can’t even figure out how to exit the stage.

As an aside, did you hear how GARLAND absolutely refused to release the tape of Biden’s interview with Hur? Biden must have come off so horribly demented that the AG is trying to hide it.

And yet Biden is doing the job Trump was incapable of doing, and making it look easy.

Trump is a convicted felon, a tax cheat, a fraud artist, and a predatory sexual abuser, and he's been convicted of slander. And you can't wait to vote for him. You need to turn in that Phi Beta Kappa key, because even if you're deaf and blind, you should be able to understand that Trump is in no way qualified to be President.

And yet Biden is doing the job Trump was incapable of doing, and making it look easy.

Trump is a convicted felon, a tax cheat, a fraud artist, and a predatory sexual abuser, and he's been convicted of slander. And you can't wait to vote for him. You need to turn in that Phi Beta Kappa key, because even if you're deaf and blind, you should be able to understand that Trump is in no way qualified to be President.

In a way, you are right. First let’s deal with the elephant. Inflation. After the double digit unemployment, the rapid return to normal, and then full employment was going to cause inflation. Anyone other than Santa Claus was going to endure it. No President could have prevented it.

However, Americans are, by and large, doing OK.

Not everyone is. Not everyone ever is. Even in the best economies there are always people struggling. I’d suggest programs to help them get more funding but that’s the Liberal in me I guess. I’m one of those silly folks who believes in helping those in need.

Immigration, illegal crossings are down by more than half of their high two years ago. That’s a good progress that would have been better with the Border Bill Trump killed to keep it as a campaign issue. I suppose he needed the distraction from his self inflicted criminal cases.

As OPEC has announced they’re raising prices until the election, we know who they want in the White House. That makes it the evil Trifecta. Russia, China, and now OPEC want Trump. I can’t imagine a better reason to vote against him than that single fact. As an old Soldier I instinctively want to do the thing my enemy hopes I won’t.

Biden is at best Mediocre. If we are being honest. And in any sane election would be the obvious second choice. Unfortunately we are left with an insane election where as Bad as Biden may be, the alternative is even worse.

If Trump wins, I hope that Biden pardons everyone in his administration down to the Janitor at the Air and Space Museum.

I told you, and you wouldn't listen. You've only energized Trump's base with no upside for Democrats.

I think you've lost the election.

You'll have to download the PDF from RCP but here is the important section...

View attachment 955478

P.S.- Trump topped Biden in this post-verdict poll 51-49.
Another poll that's incorrect.

Forum List

Back