Dozens of House Republicans will stand up for Trump.

State legislatures in EVERY state have made laws that require all Electors to be determined by the popular vote. It is ILLEGAL for state legislatures to choose electors ad hoc, as you apparently believe they can.

Do you realize how IDIOTIC it would be for state legislatures to choose the electors and ignore the popular vote?

Seriously, grow a brain!!!

Are you really this thick?

The state legislature have all created laws for determining the method of choosing electors - and all of them require that electors be chosen by the popular vote.

Any change from that would be a violation of state laws.

You can squirm and wiggle all you want, but it won't change anything.

State legislatures in EVERY state have made laws that require all Electors to be determined by the popular vote. It is ILLEGAL for state legislatures to choose electors ad hoc, as you apparently believe they can.

Do you realize how IDIOTIC it would be for state legislatures to choose the electors and ignore the popular vote?

Seriously, grow a brain!!!

Are you really this thick?

The state legislature have all created laws for determining the method of choosing electors - and all of them require that electors be chosen by the popular vote.

Any change from that would be a violation of state laws.

You can squirm and wiggle all you want, but it won't change anything.
Yes, he is relly that thick....and desparate to save the beloved orange ogre.

And after Nancy Pelosi gets through laughing, she will reject a house vote, the prank will be over, Mike Pence will exercise his 12th Amendment responsibility, and Joe Biden will be sworn in on January 20th at noon. You can count on it.
These are Constitutionally prescribed matters. Pelosi can no more ignore and do away with them than she
can just ignore the Second Amendment.

What you DON'T know about the Constitution is frightening.

The Constitution doesn't specify the procedure for the Electoral college.

Those are specified in the 1887 Electoral count act. (see below).

So apparently you don't know much about what the Constitution says!

Actually, it does.

The 12th amendment specifies only the general framework for the electoral college.

The Electoral Count act specifies the procedure.

If the 12th amendment specified the procedure, there would have been no need for Congress to create the Electoral Count Act.

I know that you probably have some difficult understanding the difference. You can blame your parents for that.

Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.), the GOP leader of a plan to challenge Electoral College votes on Jan. 6, said that “dozens” of House members are going to sponsor a measure to object.

“There are dozens in the House of Representatives who have reached that conclusion that I have; we’re going to sponsor and co-sponsor objections to the Electoral College vote returns,” Brooks told Fox News on Monday morning.

And as we know, all it takes is 1 Senator to decertify the EC vote, and there'll be more than 1 --you can count on it.

Lol I hate how republicans think they're smart.

You say that but liberals always turn out to he right and republicans always turn out to be wrong. It is what it is. :dunno:

tucker.gif

Lol I hate how republicans think they're smart.
ROTFLMAO.
I love how liberals can't even fake being smart.
You say that but liberals always turn out to he right and republicans always turn out to be wrong. It is what it is. :dunno:

And yet there has never been a moment when you have ever been Liberal, and also your display of ignorance is showing seeing you are claiming those like Lincoln were wrong...

Billy,progressive idiot ,and Richard and the other paid shills of China can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are,the dems kept saying the dominion machines could not be hacked but a professional hacker proved them wrong recently by hacking into one at the senate hearings recently,this is all going to come out on the 6th. :abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Billy,progressive idiot ,and Richard and the other paid shills of China can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are,the dems kept saying the dominion machines could not be hacked but a professional hacker proved them wrong recently by hacking into one at the senate hearings recently,this is all going to come out on the 6th. :abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Lol in what universe have we been defeated?

One of the three shills came back to sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is after I took him to school the dems have lying, :iyfyus.jpg:

Forum List

Back