Dr. Alveda C. King: Nothing Threatening About Patriotic, Religious Americans

/——-/ Gov DeSantis rebukes reporter (and your attack on him) see the link for the video and fill statement as he schools the libtard reporter.

“I haven’t heard a peep about all the people that have been told by Biden

I'm not here to defend Biden as it seems you are unable to actually defend what DeSantis did as all you can do is deflect to Biden.

P.S. and the Fentanyl is largely coming from China. No one is suggesting we shut down the ports though,

We are in big trouble when the president of the United States accuses half of the Country of being terror suspects because they disagree with his policies and the media agrees with him. It's incredible that we have reached a time in history where religious patriotic Americans have to defend themselves against charges that they are threats.

“I haven’t heard a peep about all the people that have been told by Biden that you can just come in,

President Joe Biden said in an exclusive interview with ABC News' George Stephanopoulos on Tuesday that his message to migrants is "Don't come over."

Amid a surge of migrants and unaccompanied minors on the U.S. southern border, Stephanopoulos asked the president, "Do you have to say quite clearly, 'Don't come'?"

"Yes, I can say quite clearly: Don't come over," Biden said during the wide-ranging interview in Darby, Pennsylvania.

"Don't leave your town or city or community," he added.

1663793233686.png

We are in big trouble when the president of the United States accuses half of the Country of being terror suspects because they disagree with his policies and the media agrees with him. It's incredible that we have reached a time in history where religious patriotic Americans have to defend themselves against charges that they are threats.
Amen

I am still not able to wrap my head around the idea that certain segments of Christians have fallen behind a guy with a long history of lying, cheating others, taking the Lord's name in vain, adultery and I could go on.

It's stupidly simple to understand, politics make strange bedfellowers.

You choose to not understand, so that you have an angle to talk shit about people you dislike or hate.

It's stupidly simple to understand, politics make strange bedfellowers.

You choose to not understand, so that you have an angle to talk shit about people you dislike or hate.

Please, explain. Is it his name calling you like? The way he has treated his wives? His taking the Lord's name in vain? His inability to tell the truth? His history of ripping people off?

Explain.

Sure you are. You’re part of that segment of Christians willing to make bargain with the devil and forsake your principles for political gain.

Did you look the same way at black religious voters that supported Bill and Hillary Clinton?

Did you look the same way at black religious voters that supported Bill and Hillary Clinton?

Did they vote for them for those reasons? I don't recall anyone claiming that Bill winning was divine intervention like Franklin Graham did with Trump.

Please, explain. Is it his name calling you like? The way he has treated his wives? His taking the Lord's name in vain? His inability to tell the truth? His history of ripping people off?

Explain.

I already explained in my statement. Politics make strange bedfellows.

That is my explanation. Perhaps...that is not clear enough. Let's try this. My explanation will follow. I will put in in extra large letters and the blue color.

POLITICS MAKE STRANGE BEDFELLOWERS.

Did they vote for them for those reasons? I don't recall anyone claiming that Bill winning was divine intervention like Franklin Graham did with Trump.

Nice moving of the goal posts there. Trump ran on the issues of Jobs and Immigration. Those are the reasons that got him his support, especially during the primaries.

I already explained in my statement. Politics make strange bedfellows.

That is my explanation. Perhaps...that is not clear enough. Let's try this. My explanation will follow. I will put in in extra large letters and the blue color.

POLITICS MAKE STRANGE BEDFELLOWERS.

Argue you simply chose what you saw as the lesser of two evils, not because of your Christian beliefs. If Christians in this country actually voted the way they pretend to believe we might actually get a decent candidate one day.

Nice moving of the goal posts there. Trump ran on the issues of Jobs and Immigration. Those are the reasons that got him his support, especially during the primaries.

That wasn't what was being discussed. I stayed on topic. To note though, there is nothing Christian about Trump's immigration policies.

Forum List

Back