Dr. Ben Carson: Govt educated; Govt trained; Never ran a business

Good link

Notice how Obama states his personal opinion without relying on hate speech?

And you still think Carson has common sense?

The point is Obama changes for political reasons that's the point...Sorry it went over your head

I had the same opinion as Obama at one point. So did most Americans
Notice how Obama talks about civil unions and giving gays their own form of marriage
Compare to Carson who goes into a NAMBLA and bestiality comparison. That is not the way you treat Americans
But republicans eat it up. That is why they lose

No, Republicans are not eating it up.
Some are but they are on the way out.
If they aren't then the party will cease to exist as a viable contender.

Ahhh time to destroy the credibility of the threatening black man.

Get your pitch forks!

I wonder when the sexual harrassment complaints will come out. Probably depends on how much money the DNC has on hand. Maybe they'll pay to create a rape claim this time to make it a little more interesting.

The point is Obama changes for political reasons that's the point...Sorry it went over your head

I had the same opinion as Obama at one point. So did most Americans
Notice how Obama talks about civil unions and giving gays their own form of marriage
Compare to Carson who goes into a NAMBLA and bestiality comparison. That is not the way you treat Americans
But republicans eat it up. That is why they lose

No, Republicans are not eating it up.
Some are but they are on the way out.
If they aren't then the party will cease to exist as a viable contender.

My problem is....when is there going to be a price to pay for making stupid, hateful comments?

Republicans shrug off this stuff and pretend it didn't happen. But if a Republican were to make a statement in favor of global warning restrictions or minor restrictions on guns, they have no problem with driving them from the party

Ahhh time to destroy the credibility of the threatening black man.

Get your pitch forks!

I wonder when the sexual harrassment complaints will come out. Probably depends on how much money the DNC has on hand. Maybe they'll pay to create a rape claim this time to make it a little more interesting.

You mean like what happened with Menedez?

Conservative website accused of paying prostitutes to lie about sex with senator - CBS News

:thup:

Naw..that would be stooping to the level of a conservative.

He said what he believes marriage should be protected, unlike Obama unlike Obama who does things for purely political reasons.

Barack Obama on Gay Marriage - YouTube

It's easy to say things when you don't hold a political position or are running for one, just see the talk show hosts. :)

Indeed its easy when you have no principals and are easily swayed based on what you feel is in your best political interested.

Um..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9njHHyRI7g]MittvMitt.com: The story of two men trapped in one body - YouTube[/ame]

Dr Carson should be ashamed of himself

He was supposed to represent the new breed of Republican. Educated, non-confrontational, someone you can be proud to point to as Republican

Instead, when given a microphone by Hannity, he sinks down to that level

Republicans don't learn

Can you say "common sense"? Something that can't be taught even at the finest college.

Right! One's schooling is no indication of one's wisdom. Obammy has no wisdom.
Dr. Carson is blessed not only with wisdom, but also courage, something Obammy will never achieve. He is a wimp, unworthy of respect.

"Without wisdom, knowledge can be more harmful than ignorance."

How does someone with "wisdom" compare someone who wants to marry someone they love with pedophiles and bestiality?

I had respect for Dr Carson up until the Hannity debacle. Then I realized he is no different than any other Rightwinger pandering to the radicals

Sorry, not presidential material

he did not compare gays to pedos and bestiality

why must libs lie about this?

Dr. Carson is blessed not only with wisdom, but also courage, something Obammy will never achieve. He is a wimp, unworthy of respect.

How does someone with "wisdom" compare someone who wants to marry someone they love with pedophiles and bestiality?

I had respect for Dr Carson up until the Hannity debacle. Then I realized he is no different than any other Rightwinger pandering to the radicals

He included all three in the same tirade.

So yeah..he was equating them.

Ummm.....yes he did

There is no other way to interpret what he said

He included all three in the same tirade.

So yeah..he was equating them.

no, that is not comparing them or equating them. further, it was not a tirade.

for example, if i say murder should be illegal, be it killing one person or a thousand, YOUR logic means that i am comparing a mass murderer to someone who only killed on person.

see how silly you are being because you're so non tolerant of views you don't agree with?

Ummm.....yes he did

see above, you're as blind and silly as sallow.

Ummm.....yes he did

Sorry...but FAIL

You fail to provide any other justification for bringing in NAMBLA and bestiality

Based on the slippery slope argument we have seen time and again from the right.....we know his intent

Hannity eats it up

Ummm.....yes he did

Sorry...but FAIL

You fail to provide any other justification for bringing in NAMBLA and bestiality

Based on the slippery slope argument we have seen time and again from the right.....we know his intent

Hannity eats it up

too bad, but you are the failure. saying that X group should not be legal like groups Y and Z is not, i repeat, not comparing the groups. he is not saying homosexuality is like Y or Z, rather, that X behavior should not be legal because he believes only C group should be legal to marry.

you're being wholly dishonest and acting like a child because someone dares have a different opinion than you. he didn't mention incest or minor marriage or a host of other non legal marriages, but in your mind, had he, he would have compared them all. stupid logic.

here is the actual quote:

“My thoughts are that marriage is between a man and a woman. It’s a well-established, fundamental pillar of society and no group, be they gays, be they NAMBLA, be they people who believe in bestiality–it doesn’t matter what they are–they don’t get to change the definition.”

as we can see, rightnutter completely distorts what the good doctor said.

Dr. Carson has saved lives.

Barack Obama has ruined lives.

Both true.

But should simply saving a life be enough to be president? There are firemen who have saved lives, but would be horribly unqualified to be US president. There are Army privates who have saved lives. President? Not yet.

So.....Ben Carson is a great man who has lived a great live.

He went to public Detroit high schools. He went to a liberal Ivy League college. He went to a government run medical school at U of Michigan Medical. He has made his entire career working at non-profit John Hopkins U, which btw has a long history of liberal ideals with philanthropy and civil rights.

He has never run a for-profit business, or ran a government of any size.

By any Republican's judgement, this man's life story would lead them to assume he'd be unqualified to be president of the US.

But because of 1 pretty speech in which he criticized taxes........he's now the GOP savior?

I feel bad for Ben Carson. He isnt at fault for this. The GOP is at fault for trying to dump the entire party's hopes on this one man.

He's a good guy, but I think you're assuming facts not in evidence. I don't know anyone who is seriously looking to the good doctor to save the GOP, he's just a good spoksman for conservative values.

It is quite amazing how fast the liberal left come up with talking points and story lines. I tried to find Carson's political affiliation and it just comes back independent. I guess what the closed minded liberals feel is open minded is thinking exactly as they.

Another interesting point is that some of the liberals are claiming that Carson will never be nominated by the Republicans, now they are saying all our hopes are staked on him. Once Obama is done so are the democrats, we just need be patient and wait for the implosion.

Sorry...but FAIL

Hannity eats it up

too bad, but you are the failure. saying that X group should not be legal like groups Y and Z is not, i repeat, not comparing the groups. he is not saying homosexuality is like Y or Z, rather, that X behavior should not be legal because he believes only C group should be legal to marry.

you're being wholly dishonest and acting like a child because someone dares have a different opinion than you. he didn't mention incest or minor marriage or a host of other non legal marriages, but in your mind, had he, he would have compared them all. stupid logic.

Simple question

What was the intent of his quote?

Both true.

But should simply saving a life be enough to be president? There are firemen who have saved lives, but would be horribly unqualified to be US president. There are Army privates who have saved lives. President? Not yet.

So.....Ben Carson is a great man who has lived a great live.

He went to public Detroit high schools. He went to a liberal Ivy League college. He went to a government run medical school at U of Michigan Medical. He has made his entire career working at non-profit John Hopkins U, which btw has a long history of liberal ideals with philanthropy and civil rights.

He has never run a for-profit business, or ran a government of any size.

By any Republican's judgement, this man's life story would lead them to assume he'd be unqualified to be president of the US.

But because of 1 pretty speech in which he criticized taxes........he's now the GOP savior?

I feel bad for Ben Carson. He isnt at fault for this. The GOP is at fault for trying to dump the entire party's hopes on this one man.

He's a good guy, but I think you're assuming facts not in evidence. I don't know anyone who is seriously looking to the good doctor to save the GOP, he's just a good spoksman for conservative values.

It is quite amazing how fast the liberal left come up with talking points and story lines. I tried to find Carson's political affiliation and it just comes back independent. I guess what the closed minded liberals feel is open minded is thinking exactly as they.

Another interesting point is that some of the liberals are claiming that Carson will never be nominated by the Republicans, now they are saying all our hopes are staked on him. Once Obama is done so are the democrats, we just need be patient and wait for the implosion.

Who do you have that can beat Hillary?

You will be waiting a long time

Sorry...but FAIL

Hannity eats it up

Simple question

What was the intent of his quote?

here is the actual quote:

“My thoughts are that marriage is between a man and a woman. It’s a well-established, fundamental pillar of society and no group, be they gays, be they NAMBLA, be they people who believe in bestiality–it doesn’t matter what they are–they don’t get to change the definition

there is his intent imo. you just freaked out because you are not tolerant of other view points. if someone mentions something about homosexuals you don't agree with, you get irrational. i answered you , let me ask you this:

if i formed a whites only group and said, only white people can join and get certificates of membership, not blacks, not mexicans, not jews, not chinese...

is it your belife i am comparing all the non white groups?

Forum List

Back