Dr. Ben Carson: Govt educated; Govt trained; Never ran a business

When the politician told that teenage girl he had a snake under his desk it was no big deal. But this guy makes a dumb comment and suddenly the world is ending.

Its strange how badly the left wants to label him a politician, or have him work on fox news... He can't just be a person in the world with an opinion because he disagreed with Obama on HC!!!!!!

Some of you people are bat shit crazy and or are in denial! What did carson hint at when he spoke at CPAC?
Dr. Ben Carson May Consider 2016 Run for President

So now the right is saying he is not a presidential hopeful, but just a good spokesman. Hmmm. I suppose the dozen or so threads saying Dr. Carson for president, or the FoxNews push to make him a candidate, are now to be ignored.

The guy is awesome at his job, and is a great citizen. But, just like Obama, he was educated in government and liberal schools, and has never run a business.

So now the right is saying he is not a presidential hopeful, but just a good spokesman. Hmmm. I suppose the dozen or so threads saying Dr. Carson for president, or the FoxNews push to make him a candidate, are now to be ignored.

The guy is awesome at his job, and is a great citizen. But, just like Obama, he was educated in government and liberal schools, and has never run a business.

Who gives a shit? Who the hell wasn't educated in government schools? The whole premise of this thread is asinine. You don't haft to run a business to have common sense and be leader

Last edited:
It's because he is Black and speaks the magic words of "Blacks on the Democrat plantation" and disagrees with President Obama. Those racist bastards eat that shit up and then give fake platitudes and say: "That boy has potentia!!'" "Keep it up boy!!! Insult those nigras and we'll pat you on the head boy!"

No, that is how the Democrats do it.
You have it ass backerds.

Nope, that's how your party does it;see cain, west, carson, peterson, sowell. Then check out how the pigs in your party turned on Powell and Steele when they started to see the light about a LOT of people in your party and speak their minds. :lol:

Not my party Moe.
You are now 0 for 2.

So internet threads and Fox news nominate a Republican Presidential candidate.
Just fuck the primaries and the convention 4 fucking years from now.

Roll me one or two out of your bag. That is some good shit you are smoking.

Couldnt help but wonder about this, so I looked it up.

Dr. Ben Carson got his medical degree from the University of Michigan Medical School, a public government funded school.

Dr. Ben Carson got is undergrad from Yale, an elite, liberal Ivy League school.

Dr. Ben Carson got his high school education from Southwestern High, a public school in the Detroit Public School system, yep, a government run public school in Democrat run Detroit.

His profession life?

Almost all of it is from his work at John Hopkins University, a non-profit hospital. Thats right. A NON PROFIT hospital.

So....

He was raised in the public schools of Detroit
Went to undergrad at a liberal Ivy League school
Got his medical degree from a government school at U of M
Got his professional experience from a non-profit

Has he ever run a for-profit business? Has he ever run a government at any level?

He is a great man, a great surgeon. And as unqualified as Barack Obama was/is to be president, I cant help but ask....what makes this guy any different?

Of course your belief that the only people qualified to work for government must have personally run a for-profit business makes like ZERO sense.

Dr. Ben Carson got his medical degree from the University of Michigan Medical School, a public government funded school.

Dr. Ben Carson got his high school education from Southwestern High, a public school in the Detroit Public School system, yep, a government run public school in Democrat run Detroit.

His profession life?

Almost all of it is from his work at John Hopkins University, a non-profit hospital. Thats right. A NON PROFIT hospital.

So....

Has he ever run a for-profit business? Has he ever run a government at any level?

He is a great man, a great surgeon. And as unqualified as Barack Obama was/is to be president, I cant help but ask....what makes this guy any different?

Of course your belief that the only people qualified to work for government must have personally run a for-profit business makes like ZERO sense.
Actually he is turning a Right-wing meme used against Obama and his administration back on the hypocrites. All we ever heard about Obama and just about anyone he appointed was "they never ran a business or had to meet a payroll."

Who gives a shit? Who the hell wasn't educated in government schools? The whole premise of this thread is asinine. You don't haft to run a business to have common sense and be leader
Very true. Nearly 75% of the college bound students enrolled in public schools. We've had only two presidents whose primary occupation was business and both were named Bush. None of our best presidents came from the business community.

List of Presidents of the United States by occupation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fast Facts

After President Obama finishes his term in 2017 an obvious position for him would to be the head of neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins University

I'm sure he could do the job

His profession life?

So....

Actually he is turning a Right-wing meme used against Obama and his administration back on the hypocrites. All we ever heard about Obama and just about anyone he appointed was "they never ran a business or had to meet a payroll."

Thanks. I was wondering how long unitl the RW'ers realized that.

They have in fact been lobbying for Carson and 2016 candidate. And many of the things they criticized Obama for, Carson is the same:

- Gives a pretty speech but isn't very clear on many issues
- Got his whole education from government or liberal schools
- Has never run a business
- Has never run a government of any size

Thanks. I was wondering how long unitl the RW'ers realized that.

They have in fact been lobbying for Carson and 2016 candidate. And many of the things they criticized Obama for, Carson is the same:

- Gives a pretty speech but isn't very clear on many issues
- Got his whole education from government or liberal schools
- Has never run a business
- Has never run a government of any size

Carson is nothing like Obama. He's has real world common sense, he's a problem solver who worked his way up from the streets of Detroit, unlike Obama...They are two totally opposite people, and your comparisons of the two are way off base

Forum List

Back