Dr. Ben Carson: Govt educated; Govt trained; Never ran a business

and once again you DODGE the so called stupid question. the very fact you keep running away from the question only proves you're a two bit hack who has no clue what he is talking about.

and once again you ignorant cave man, he was not comparing anything. if were you honest and actually answered my question, you could not keep saying he compared anything. because the simple answer to my question is:

no, i would not be comparing blacks to chinese, mexicans to indians etc...but you're too dishonest to admit your failure.

Damn.....you still beating that dead horse?

Your analogy has NOTHING to do with what Dr Carson said

And does NOTHING to reduce the idiocy of what he spouted

suuure...that is why you can't answer the question about comparison. of course the analogy has nothing to do with what he actually said, however, it has everything to do with YOUR silly claim he was comparing gays to other groups. my question makes it very clear i am talking about your comparison claim, yet, all you do is run away and claim it is a dumb question. a sure sign you're embarrassed and know you failed.

since you have never answered the question, the horse is alive and well and laughing in your face.

lol....rightwinger runs away again and again

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UObEdF_uhaw]Democrats See "Blacks" as "Useful Idiots"...Viral Video - YouTube[/ame]

Damn.....you still beating that dead horse?

Your analogy has NOTHING to do with what Dr Carson said

And does NOTHING to reduce the idiocy of what he spouted

suuure...that is why you can't answer the question about comparison. of course the analogy has nothing to do with what he actually said, however, it has everything to do with YOUR silly claim he was comparing gays to other groups. my question makes it very clear i am talking about your comparison claim, yet, all you do is run away and claim it is a dumb question. a sure sign you're embarrassed and know you failed.

since you have never answered the question, the horse is alive and well and laughing in your face.

Sorry....but your lame analogy has nothing to do with what was said by Dr Carson. It also does nothing to negate how insulting Carsons statements were

Go back and try something relevant to the topic at hand

Dr. Carson is a brave man. He said what most, at least as I am told, blacks think. His connection to NAMBLA and Bestiality is a logical connection. Sodomy used to be illegal, not no more. And I would not be real surprised that he did it on purpose just to piss off the liberal left. I bet him and a whole lot of other black are tired of the liberal left equating being gay to being black. Ain't the same thing folks by a long shot. The civil rights movement for blacks had nothing to do with the sodomites. You can cry a river about the comparison he made but who would have thought 20 years ago we would be arguing about changing the definition of marriage to accommodate the sodomites. And before any liberals swallow their tongue the defintion of sodomite follows:

sod·om·ite (sd-mt)
n.
One who engages in sodomy.

That is what gay men do, so I am told.
Definition of SODOMY

: anal or oral copulation with a member of the same or opposite sex; also : copulation with an animal
>

Any man who ever got a blowjob is a sodomite.

So is it illegal.....?

If so I'm in big fucken trouble.

Sorry....but your lame analogy has nothing to do with what was said by Dr Carson. It also does nothing to negate how insulting Carsons statements were

Go back and try something relevant to the topic at hand

you claimed his statement was making a comparison because he said he believed only X people could get certificates, not these other groups. i then said only W people could get certificates, not these other groups.

i said exactly what he said in relation to your theory of comparison. i then asked, if i was comparing blacks to mexicans, chinese to indians.

you of course, are too chickenshit to answer the question because you know that i am not comparing those groups of people, just like carson was not comparing groups of people.

you are the one who made the claim, you now say said claim is not relevant to the topic at hand. why did you make the claim then?

oooops.

Dr. Carson is a brave man. He said what most, at least as I am told, blacks think. His connection to NAMBLA and Bestiality is a logical connection. Sodomy used to be illegal, not no more. And I would not be real surprised that he did it on purpose just to piss off the liberal left. I bet him and a whole lot of other black are tired of the liberal left equating being gay to being black. Ain't the same thing folks by a long shot. The civil rights movement for blacks had nothing to do with the sodomites. You can cry a river about the comparison he made but who would have thought 20 years ago we would be arguing about changing the definition of marriage to accommodate the sodomites. And before any liberals swallow their tongue the defintion of sodomite follows:

sod·om·ite (sd-mt)
n.
One who engages in sodomy.

That is what gay men do, so I am told.

He showed how politically naive he is. Dr Carson will never be anything more than a sideshow on Fox. Good pay but nobody will take him seriously

You are right about that.
Difference is Democrats put up sideshows all the time and the dumb masses buy it hook line and sinker.
Most of us that vote Republican know the difference.

Since Justice Sotomayor said the same thing, how come she's not coming under the same kind of attack that Dr. Carson is?

After President Obama finishes his term in 2017 an obvious position for him would to be the head of neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins University

I'm sure he could do the job

Hey asshole what you have in your pocket will be less buying power...can you get that simple math through your head?

Forum List

Back