Dr. Ben Carson: Govt educated; Govt trained; Never ran a business

too bad, but you are the failure. saying that X group should not be legal like groups Y and Z is not, i repeat, not comparing the groups. he is not saying homosexuality is like Y or Z, rather, that X behavior should not be legal because he believes only C group should be legal to marry.

you're being wholly dishonest and acting like a child because someone dares have a different opinion than you. he didn't mention incest or minor marriage or a host of other non legal marriages, but in your mind, had he, he would have compared them all. stupid logic.

Simple question

What was the intent of his quote?

here is the actual quote:

“My thoughts are that marriage is between a man and a woman. It’s a well-established, fundamental pillar of society and no group, be they gays, be they NAMBLA, be they people who believe in bestiality–it doesn’t matter what they are–they don’t get to change the definition

there is his intent imo. you just freaked out because you are not tolerant of other view points. if someone mentions something about homosexuals you don't agree with, you get irrational. i answered you , let me ask you this:

if i formed a whites only group and said, only white people can join and get certificates of membership, not blacks, not mexicans, not jews, not chinese...

is it your belife i am comparing all the non white groups?

I used to have respect for Dr Carson before that quote

Now it is obvious he is not presidential material

Simple question

What was the intent of his quote?

“My thoughts are that marriage is between a man and a woman. It’s a well-established, fundamental pillar of society and no group, be they gays, be they NAMBLA, be they people who believe in bestiality–it doesn’t matter what they are–they don’t get to change the definition.”

there is his intent imo. you just freaked out because you are not tolerant of other view points. if someone mentions something about homosexuals you don't agree with, you get irrational. i answered you , let me ask you this:

if i formed a whites only group and said, only white people can join and get certificates of membership, not blacks, not mexicans, not jews, not chinese...

is there a reason you did not answer my question or even address my answer to your question?

funny how obama had the SAME belief in 08' and you believed without a doubt he was presidential material. why the hypocrisy?

“My thoughts are that marriage is between a man and a woman. It’s a well-established, fundamental pillar of society and no group, be they gays, be they NAMBLA, be they people who believe in bestiality–it doesn’t matter what they are–they don’t get to change the definition

is there a reason you did not answer my question or even address my answer to your question?

funny how obama had the SAME belief in 08' and you believed without a doubt he was presidential material. why the hypocrisy?

I had the same belief in 2008

If Dr Carson had the dignity to restrict his argument to what he believes a marriage was he would be perfectly all right

But he couldn't stop there could he? He knew what Hannity's audience wanted to hear so he brought up the comparison of gay marriage to a pedophile marriage or someone marrying an animal

Disgraceful

Couldnt help but wonder about this, so I looked it up.

Dr. Ben Carson got his medical degree from the University of Michigan Medical School, a public government funded school.

Dr. Ben Carson got is undergrad from Yale, an elite, liberal Ivy League school.

Dr. Ben Carson got his high school education from Southwestern High, a public school in the Detroit Public School system, yep, a government run public school in Democrat run Detroit.

His profession life?

Almost all of it is from his work at John Hopkins University, a non-profit hospital. Thats right. A NON PROFIT hospital.

So....

He was raised in the public schools of Detroit
Went to undergrad at a liberal Ivy League school
Got his medical degree from a government school at U of M
Got his professional experience from a non-profit

Has he ever run a for-profit business? Has he ever run a government at any level?

He is a great man, a great surgeon. And as unqualified as Barack Obama was/is to be president, I cant help but ask....what makes this guy any different?
WIKI
Carson is a Professor of Neurosurgery, Oncology, Plastic Surgery and Pediatrics at Johns Hopkins University.[2] He was inspired to pursue a career in medicine when he heard stories in church of missionary doctors and their ability to heal people physically, mentally, and spiritually. At age 33, he became the youngest major division director in Johns Hopkins history, as Director of Pediatric Neurosurgery. He is also a Co-Director of The Johns Hopkins Craniofacial Center. Carson used to perform 450–500 surgeries per year, but has reduced his surgery load to approximately 350 per year as his scheduled speaking engagements have increased.
Dr Carson has had a distinguished career saving the lives of countless children and managing a medical department. barack obama was a community organizer.[/thread]

That's right, Obama never even graduated from high school much less taught Constitutional law at the U of Chicago. All that stuff about graduating magna cum laude from Harvard is baloney.

Jesus, a U of Texas law review president could blow most of you out of the water. If you sat down and tried to have a conversation with Obama, most of you would be lost in 5 minutes. He does a great job of dumbing down his speeches for the righties. He has to. He's your president, too.

If Dr Carson had the dignity to restrict his argument to what he believes a marriage was he would be perfectly all right

But he couldn't stop there could he? He knew what Hannity's audience wanted to hear so he brought up the comparison of gay marriage to a pedophile marriage or someone marrying an animal

Disgraceful

i see now why you won't answer my question, despite i answered yours. because you prefer dishonesty to honest discussion.

you're an intellectual coward. stay in your cave.

funny how the belief was ok when you and obama believed it, but now that you've changed your mind the belief is no longer valid and you have to lie that he 'compared' gay marriage to anything else. the truth is, he put gays in the groups of people he said should NOT be married. he did not compare gay marriage to anything. you know this, hence why you keep dodging my simple question.

Disgraceful

He's an Uncle Tom with a capital "T". Worse, he's Hannity's bitch and Coulter's eunuch.

Disgraceful

i see now why you won't answer my question, despite i answered yours. because you prefer dishonesty to honest discussion.

funny how the belief was ok when you and obama believed it, but now that you've changed your mind the belief is no longer valid and you have to lie that he 'compared' gay marriage to anything else. the truth is, he put gays in the groups of people he said should NOT be married. he did not compare gay marriage to anything. you know this, hence why you keep dodging my simple question.

I have no objections to Dr Carsons beliefs on what a marriage should be.

I have nothing but disgust for his dragging NAMBLA and bestiality into his argument. A man of his education should know better

Disgraceful

I have nothing but disgust for his dragging NAMBLA and bestiality into his argument. A man of his education should know better

he actually said any and all groups and merely mentioned a few, including gays.

you keep running from my question which only proves i'm right about your dishonest bullshit. i will post it again and see if you have maturity and forthrightness to answer it:

Disgraceful

He's an Uncle Tom with a capital "T". Worse, he's Hannity's bitch and Coulter's eunuch.

racist scumbag

you keep running from my question which only proves i'm right about your dishonest bullshit. i will post it again and see if you have maturity and forthrightness to answer it:

That's the stupid question you are harping to get answered?

The answer is simple. You can form any group you want and exclude anyone you want.........but you can't force the government to do the same

Carson's comparison was offensive because he compared a perfectly legal relationship with blatantly illegal relationships

The answer is simple. You can form any group you want and exclude anyone you want.........but you can't force the government to do the same

Carson's comparison was offensive because he compared a perfectly legal relationship with blatantly illegal relationships

and once again you DODGE the so called stupid question. the very fact you keep running away from the question only proves you're a two bit hack who has no clue what he is talking about.

and once again you ignorant cave man, he was not comparing anything. if were you honest and actually answered my question, you could not keep saying he compared anything. because the simple answer to my question is:

no, i would not be comparing blacks to chinese, mexicans to indians etc...but you're too dishonest to admit your failure.

and once again you DODGE the so called stupid question. the very fact you keep running away from the question only proves you're a two bit hack who has no clue what he is talking about.

and once again you ignorant cave man, he was not comparing anything. if were you honest and actually answered my question, you could not keep saying he compared anything. because the simple answer to my question is:

no, i would not be comparing blacks to chinese, mexicans to indians etc...but you're too dishonest to admit your failure.

Damn.....you still beating that dead horse?

Your analogy has NOTHING to do with what Dr Carson said

And does NOTHING to reduce the idiocy of what he spouted

Either post these quotes of me using Republican talking points, or white guilt chit or simply stfu noobie.

Well, after doing a bit of digging it appears I was wrong, because what I was thinking of you saying turned out to be this:

Well at least half the people that voted for him didn't do so because he was black... You're just pissy because the guy you voted for spends more on military than Bush while running higher deficits and giving more tax cuts than Bush as well...

I said for you to back up the bolded part, which you never did, but you obviously didn't use the "white guilt" talking point, either.

Damn.....you still beating that dead horse?

Your analogy has NOTHING to do with what Dr Carson said

And does NOTHING to reduce the idiocy of what he spouted

suuure...that is why you can't answer the question about comparison. of course the analogy has nothing to do with what he actually said, however, it has everything to do with YOUR silly claim he was comparing gays to other groups. my question makes it very clear i am talking about your comparison claim, yet, all you do is run away and claim it is a dumb question. a sure sign you're embarrassed and know you failed.

since you have never answered the question, the horse is alive and well and laughing in your face.

At a certain point during the civil rights struggle it ceased to be acceptable in mainstream political rhetoric to say that the government should privilege whites over blacks. It basically happened between 1965 and 1970. That obviously didn’t end the issue of race or racial discrimination or widespread racism. But, in public, it displaced it onto a different set of questions and policies, a different kind of rhetoric. Pity party notwithstanding, the folks who oppose full equality for LGBT Americans seem to realize that we’re on the cusp of a similar transition.

We’re not really close to there on marriage equality per se. But we’re getting pretty close on statements of opposition to marriage equality that contain any elements of denigration or animus toward gay people. And we’re clearly moving rapidly toward a point where the opposition itself will amount to the same thing.

Whiplash | TPM Editors Blog

Dr. Carson is a brave man. He said what most, at least as I am told, blacks think. His connection to NAMBLA and Bestiality is a logical connection. Sodomy used to be illegal, not no more. And I would not be real surprised that he did it on purpose just to piss off the liberal left. I bet him and a whole lot of other black are tired of the liberal left equating being gay to being black. Ain't the same thing folks by a long shot. The civil rights movement for blacks had nothing to do with the sodomites. You can cry a river about the comparison he made but who would have thought 20 years ago we would be arguing about changing the definition of marriage to accommodate the sodomites. And before any liberals swallow their tongue the defintion of sodomite follows:

sod·om·ite (sd-mt)
n.
One who engages in sodomy.

That is what gay men do, so I am told.

Dr. Carson is a brave man. He said what most, at least as I am told, blacks think. His connection to NAMBLA and Bestiality is a logical connection. Sodomy used to be illegal, not no more. And I would not be real surprised that he did it on purpose just to piss off the liberal left. I bet him and a whole lot of other black are tired of the liberal left equating being gay to being black. Ain't the same thing folks by a long shot. The civil rights movement for blacks had nothing to do with the sodomites. You can cry a river about the comparison he made but who would have thought 20 years ago we would be arguing about changing the definition of marriage to accommodate the sodomites. And before any liberals swallow their tongue the defintion of sodomite follows:

sod·om·ite (sd-mt)
n.

Definition of SODOMY

: anal or oral copulation with a member of the same or opposite sex; also : copulation with an animal
>

Any man who ever got a blowjob is a sodomite.

YOUR NEW RIGHT-WING ALLIES BELIEVE IN P.C. TOO, DR. CARSON

Dr. Benjamin Carson began his current rise to fame after a tendentious National Prayer Breakfast speech in which, among other things, he railed against "the PC police," who, he said, "are out in force at all times." So it's odd to me that, after Carson stirred up controversy earlier this week with an appearance on Sean Hannity's TV show in which he lumped gays and lesbians in with NAMBLA members and people who commit bestiality as people who would improperly redefine marriage, he subsequently went on an apology tour: Andrea Mitchell's show on MSNBC, Wolf Blitzer's show on CNN, an interview with the Baltimore Sun.

Hey, Dr. Carson, I thought you were the crusader against political correctness. I thought you said at the Prayer Breakfast, "And we've reached the point where people are afraid to actually talk about what they want to say because somebody might be offended." You said what you believed. Don't apologize! Give 'em hell!

But there are big plans for Ben Carson. It's not clear who engineered his move into the spotlight -- was it all the doctor's idea, or has he been consulting from the very beginning with Fox News, the Republican Party, or both? Whose idea was it for him to get in the president's face at the Prayer Breakfast, with calls for a flat tax and harsh words for Obamacare?

Whether that speech just happened to go viral or was the result of a right-wing strategists' plan to create a viral event, Carson is clearly very useful to the GOP and the right at this moment. The party is looking to rebrand itself. The party knows it's too white. So it doesn't really matter whether Carson ever runs for president, or another public office, as a Republican -- just the sense that he might seems to Republicans like a useful tool in their rebranding efforts.

No More Mister Nice Blog

Couldnt help but wonder about this, so I looked it up.

Dr. Ben Carson got his medical degree from the University of Michigan Medical School, a public government funded school.

Dr. Ben Carson got is undergrad from Yale, an elite, liberal Ivy League school.

Dr. Ben Carson got his high school education from Southwestern High, a public school in the Detroit Public School system, yep, a government run public school in Democrat run Detroit.

His profession life?

Almost all of it is from his work at John Hopkins University, a non-profit hospital. Thats right. A NON PROFIT hospital.

So....

He was raised in the public schools of Detroit
Went to undergrad at a liberal Ivy League school
Got his medical degree from a government school at U of M
Got his professional experience from a non-profit

Has he ever run a for-profit business? Has he ever run a government at any level?

He is a great man, a great surgeon. And as unqualified as Barack Obama was/is to be president, I cant help but ask....what makes this guy any different?

Aside from the fact that he's saved the lives of countless children he hasn't accomplished anything really.

Strange how easy it is for liberals to rationalize their hatred and dream up lousy shit about a great man like Ben Carson just because he's everything Obama is not.......and a serious threat to their hold over the black community.

Carson says doctors are people that accomplish great things while lawyers simply try to win at all costs. Being good at the job isn't as important as winning to a lawyer (liar). With doctors being good at the job is everything.

Last edited:

sod·om·ite (sd-mt)
n.

He showed how politically naive he is. Dr Carson will never be anything more than a sideshow on Fox. Good pay but nobody will take him seriously

Forum List

Back