Dr. Ben Carson: Govt educated; Govt trained; Never ran a business

Show us Obama saying anything that ridiculous, or stop saying he did.
Dr. Ben cut his own throat with that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NXJ3V55ii-U#]Obama Keyes Debate on Religion and Gay Marriage.wmv - YouTube[/ame]!

BOOM! You voted for the bigot, not me~

Does this mean you realize Obama is a Republabootyboy shit bag who lies his way to office, used you and millions of others? Ooooor is it again somehow different when Dems do it? Remember, I'm not a republican.... I'm not trying to win you over to a party.

Took me like, 45 seconds on google to get that btw... Didn't you do any research when voting for this fuckin guy?

Sounds like the guy's a politician. Still a better choice than the two who ran against him and lost, not to mention the wingnut he was debating in that clip.

How 'bout you tell us again how it was white guilt that got him re-elected.

How about you tell us all why you voted for a bigot who believes in oppressing people based on his belief in God....

Next up, like a mindless zombie you call me a Republican!!!

Obama Keyes Debate on Religion and Gay Marriage.wmv - YouTube!

Does this mean you realize Obama is a Republabootyboy shit bag who lies his way to office, used you and millions of others? Ooooor is it again somehow different when Dems do it? Remember, I'm not a republican.... I'm not trying to win you over to a party.

Took me like, 45 seconds on google to get that btw... Didn't you do any research when voting for this fuckin guy?
Obama said nothing comparing gays to child abuse or beastiality, which was the point. Ben Carson went there, sadly.

Sad that someone as educated as Carson would sink to such simplistic comparisons

Playing to the idiots who constitute his base

Glad I'm not part of his base!

BTW..

Sad to see you voted for Obama, a guy that per his religion does not believe in allowing 2 people to be married due to their sexuality... So much so that he uses his position of power in Government to oppress this group of people. Sad to see people like you vote for him twice and not even know his positions.

Last edited:

Sounds like the guy's a politician. Still a better choice than the two who ran against him and lost, not to mention the wingnut he was debating in that clip.

How about you tell us all why you voted for a bigot who believes in oppressing people based on his belief in God....

Well, you sure as fuck are talking like one. :)

Why, because I think people should be able to married whoever they want but in order for that to happen Government needs to get out of telling people who can and can't get married?

Maybe it's my giant fucking libertarian banner that gives me away as a right wing wacko.

Or maybe I just like to point out the stupid hypocrisy of the left, people like yourself.

If you were intellectually honest and not politically inferior it wouldn't be so easy to call you out.

Last edited:
Obama said nothing comparing gays to child abuse or beastiality, which was the point. Ben Carson went there, sadly.

Sad that someone as educated as Carson would sink to such simplistic comparisons

BTW..

Sad to see you voted for Obama, a guy that per his religion does not believe in allowing 2 people to be married due to their sexuality... So much so that he uses his position of power in Government to oppress this group of people. Sad to see people like you vote for him twice and not even know his positions.

Please, Mr. I'm-not-a-Republican-but-I'll-use-all-their-talking-points, respond to that part.

Last edited:

Why, because I think people should be able to married whoever they want but in order for that to happen Government needs to get out of telling people who can and can't get married?

Maybe it's my giant fucking libertarian banner that gives me away as a right wing wacko that likes to point out the stupid hypocrisy of the left, people like yourself.

If you were intellectually honest and not politically inferior it wouldn't be so easy to call you out.

But of course.

That's why you advanced the white guilt theory of how the Prez got re-elected, right?

:)

Yes, it's sad... he's taking Obama's old stance, the one Obama had when you voted for him.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NXJ3V55ii-U#]Obama Keyes Debate on Religion and Gay Marriage.wmv - YouTube[/ame]!

Chill out, Drunkonsuds. What do you expect from pigs (politicians) but a grunt!

Wasn't Carter a businessman too? He wasn't so hot either.
He was a farmer.

Who sold his peanuts, no? As in a BUSINESS?
Using that criteria, we would have to include a whole mess of people such as lawyers who have their own practice, plantation owners, and anybody that not on a payroll. I think when we use businessman in this context we are speaking of someone who's primary activities are the selling of goods and services, not creating them.

Last edited:

BTW..

Please, Mr. I'm-not-a-Republican-but-I'll-use-all-their-talking-points, respond to that part.

All of their talking points, wtf are you even talking about?

I'm not defending Carson, I said I liked his position on health care but call him a bigot on this issue? I think I did it in this fucking thread you parasite.

You're simply upset because I used this moment to point out the blaring hypocrisy of many of the left, like yourself. Obama is not for bestiality, unless you have a quote to prove otherwise.... Obama is not for beating children, unless you have a quote otherwise.

Once again, you, and many others here have voted for a bigot, a guy that does not respect gays as equal human beings. I proved that with video. Your response is to call me a republican.... then tell me I use Republican talking points....

I don't see a single fucking Republican in here talking about how oppressing gay marriage is bad when Carson does it and it's bad when Obama does it. WTF are you some little bitchs sockpuppet or something? Why do new posters here seem to only get dumber and dumber?

Maybe it's my giant fucking libertarian banner that gives me away as a right wing wacko that likes to point out the stupid hypocrisy of the left, people like yourself.

But of course.

That's why you advanced the white guilt theory of how the Prez got re-elected, right?

:)

What fucking white guilt theory? When did I do this?

It's well known people of many skin colors voted for Obama due to being black, fuck man it was one of the Obama slogans "It's a bout time." Do you live under a rock lol?

BTW..

I'm not defending Carson, I said I liked his position on health care but call him a bigot on this issue? I think I did it in this fucking thread you parasite.

You're simply upset because I used this moment to point out the blaring hypocrisy of many of the left, like yourself. Obama is not for bestiality, unless you have a quote to prove otherwise.... Obama is not for beating children, unless you have a quote otherwise.

Once again, you, and many others here have voted for a bigot, a guy that does not respect gays as equal human beings. I proved that with video. Your response is to call me a republican.... then tell me I use Republican talking points....

I don't see a single fucking Republican in here talking about how oppressing gay marriage is bad when Carson does it and it's bad when Obama does it. WTF are you some little bitchs sockpuppet or something? Why do new posters here seem to only get dumber and dumber?

Ok, you're either drinking, off your meds or just not really paying attention to who you're posting to.

Chill out, Drunkonsuds. What do you expect from pigs (politicians) but a grunt!

I don't care about the politicians, they are simply a reflection of the voter base. In this case each day proves the people who most violently defend Obama know the least about him.

I'm sitting here having to argue with these liberal low lives about who is worse, Carson for comparing gays wanting the title of married to whatever he said about bestiality against Obama who simply believes gays are a lessor human who don't deserve equal protection of their rights, freedom to get married.

Great, their all scum bags, so are their supporters, whether they call themselves conservatives, republicans or Democrats, progressives or liberals...

Ok, you're either drinking, off your meds or just not really paying attention to who you're posting to.

Either post these quotes of me using Republican talking points, or white guilt chit or simply stfu noobie.

Couldnt help but wonder about this, so I looked it up.

Dr. Ben Carson got his medical degree from the University of Michigan Medical School, a public government funded school.

Dr. Ben Carson got is undergrad from Yale, an elite, liberal Ivy League school.

Dr. Ben Carson got his high school education from Southwestern High, a public school in the Detroit Public School system, yep, a government run public school in Democrat run Detroit.

His profession life?

Almost all of it is from his work at John Hopkins University, a non-profit hospital. Thats right. A NON PROFIT hospital.

So....

He was raised in the public schools of Detroit
Went to undergrad at a liberal Ivy League school
Got his medical degree from a government school at U of M
Got his professional experience from a non-profit

Has he ever run a for-profit business? Has he ever run a government at any level?

He is a great man, a great surgeon. And as unqualified as Barack Obama was/is to be president, I cant help but ask....what makes this guy any different?

:eusa_hand:Dr. Carson is a problem solver and a leader, Director of Pediatric Neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins Is not leading anything?...Please get a clue

Carson is a Professor of Neurosurgery, Oncology, Plastic Surgery and Pediatrics at Johns Hopkins University.[2] He was inspired to pursue a career in medicine when he heard stories in church of missionary doctors and their ability to heal people physically, mentally, and spiritually. At age 33, he became the youngest major division director in Johns Hopkins history, as Director of Pediatric Neurosurgery. He is also a Co-Director of The Johns Hopkins Craniofacial Center. Carson used to perform 450–500 surgeries per year, but has reduced his surgery load to approximately 350 per year as his scheduled speaking engagements have increased.[citation needed]

According to Johns Hopkins Hospital: "Dr. Carson focuses on traumatic brain injuries, brain and spinal cord tumors, achondroplasia, neurological and congenital disorders, craniosynostosis, epilepsy and trigeminal neuralgia. He is also interested in maximizing the intellectual potential of every child." [2]

Carson's hand-eye coordination and three-dimensional reasoning skills made him a gifted surgeon.[3] After medical school, he became a neurosurgery resident at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore. Starting off as an adult neurosurgeon, Carson became more interested in pediatrics. He believed that with children, "what you see is what you get,[3] ... when they're in pain they clearly show it with a frown on their face or when they are happy they show it by smiling brightly."

Carson's other surgical innovations have included the first intrauterine procedure to relieve pressure on the brain of a hydrocephalic fetal twin, and a hemispherectomy,[when?] in which a young girl suffering from uncontrollable seizures had one half of her brain removed.[citation needed]

In 1987, Carson made medical history by being the first surgeon to successfully separate conjoined twins (the Binder twins) who had been joined at the back of the head (craniopagus twins). The 70-member surgical team, led by Carson, worked for 22 hours. At the end, the twins were successfully separated and can now survive independently. Carson recalls:

I looked at that situation. I said, 'Why is it that this is such a disaster?' and it was because they would always exsanguinate. They would bleed to death, and I said, 'There's got to be a way around that. These are modern times.' This was back in 1987. I was talking to a friend of mine, who was a cardiothoracic surgeon, who was the chief of the division, and I said, 'You guys operate on the heart in babies, how do you keep them from exsanguinating' and he says, 'Well, we put them in hypothermic arrest.' I said, 'Is there any reason that – if we were doing a set of Siamese twins that were joined at the head – that we couldn't put them into hypothermic arrest, at the appropriate time, when we're likely to lose a lot of blood?' and he said, 'No way .' I said, 'Wow, this is great.' Then I said, 'Why am I putting my time into this? I'm not going to see any Siamese twins.' So I kind of forgot about it, and lo and behold, two months later, along came these doctors from Germany, presenting this case of Siamese twins. And, I was asked for my opinion, and I then began to explain the techniques that should be used, and how we would incorporate hypothermic arrest, and everybody said 'Wow! That sounds like it might work.' And, my colleagues and I, a few of us went over to Germany. We looked at the twins. We actually put in scalp expanders, and five months later we brought them over and did the operation, and lo and behold, it worked.[4]

Ben Carson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
I'd really have to see a list of where he stands on many different issues. I like his stance on HC, but on gay marriage he's an ignorant hate filled bigot who believes in the use of the Federal Government to illegally oppress people through the use of his religion.

First post I made.... Yes, I'm MR REPUBLICAN! Here to defend Mr. Dr. Carson!

Playing to his base?

He's a Dr not a politician you loon. He has no base.

When the politician told that teenage girl he had a snake under his desk it was no big deal. But this guy makes a dumb comment and suddenly the world is ending.

When the politician told that teenage girl he had a snake under his desk it was no big deal. But this guy makes a dumb comment and suddenly the world is ending.

Its strange how badly the left wants to label him a politician, or have him work on fox news... He can't just be a person in the world with an opinion because he disagreed with Obama on HC!!!!!!

Forum List

Back