Dr. Ben Carson: Govt educated; Govt trained; Never ran a business

Couldnt help but wonder about this, so I looked it up.

Dr. Ben Carson got his medical degree from the University of Michigan Medical School, a public government funded school.

Dr. Ben Carson got is undergrad from Yale, an elite, liberal Ivy League school.

Dr. Ben Carson got his high school education from Southwestern High, a public school in the Detroit Public School system, yep, a government run public school in Democrat run Detroit.

His profession life?

Almost all of it is from his work at John Hopkins University, a non-profit hospital. Thats right. A NON PROFIT hospital.

So....

He was raised in the public schools of Detroit
Went to undergrad at a liberal Ivy League school
Got his medical degree from a government school at U of M
Got his professional experience from a non-profit

Has he ever run a for-profit business? Has he ever run a government at any level?

He is a great man, a great surgeon. And as unqualified as Barack Obama was/is to be president, I cant help but ask....what makes this guy any different?

It's because he is Black and speaks the magic words of "Blacks on the Democrat plantation" and disagrees with President Obama. Those racist bastards eat that shit up and then give fake platitudes and say: "That boy has potentia!!'" "Keep it up boy!!! Insult those nigras and we'll pat you on the head boy!"

White guys run for political office be it Republican or Democrat.
Career politicians and career business folk and all in between.
We see them enter into the political sphere from all walks of life as Democrats and Republicans.
But if an African American dares not to enter into that world as a Democrat then what do we always see?
Smear campaign. How dare he not follow the steps of the freedom fighters of the Democratic Party.
Republicans hate all black folk and Carson surely must be an Uncle Tom/
Happens this way every time.
Carson has already been lynched from the highest tree and he has not entered into any race yet.

Dr. Ben Carson got his medical degree from the University of Michigan Medical School, a public government funded school.

Dr. Ben Carson got his high school education from Southwestern High, a public school in the Detroit Public School system, yep, a government run public school in Democrat run Detroit.

His profession life?

Almost all of it is from his work at John Hopkins University, a non-profit hospital. Thats right. A NON PROFIT hospital.

So....

Has he ever run a for-profit business? Has he ever run a government at any level?

He is a great man, a great surgeon. And as unqualified as Barack Obama was/is to be president, I cant help but ask....what makes this guy any different?

It's because he is Black and speaks the magic words of "Blacks on the Democrat plantation" and disagrees with President Obama. Those racist bastards eat that shit up and then give fake platitudes and say: "That boy has potentia!!'" "Keep it up boy!!! Insult those nigras and we'll pat you on the head boy!"

No, that is how the Democrats do it.
You have it ass backerds.

You are a vulgar moron.

It's beyond your comprehension that an individual can be valued for his ideas and accomplishments without playing the race card. It must be because you have neither ideas nor accomplishments.

No, it's because I've been observant.

You guys are so obviously desperate to have your own minorities to trot out to show how your views aren't so unpopular and so far it hasn't done crap.

:D

Not as desperate as this:

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

That was dumb, but he redeemed himself very well as Veep...especially in the debate.

:)

There have only been two businessmen, George W. Bush and Herbert W. Bush elected to the presidency and they weren't that great.

List of Presidents of the United States by occupation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wasn't Carter a businessman too? He wasn't so hot either.
He was a farmer.

Yeah, who farmed 3,100 acres mostly in peanuts, but with some cotton, He also sold fertilizer and equipment.

That's 20 million a year in peanuts and cotton alone.

That's a business.

His profession life?

So....

^ How much a Conservative black terrifies Progressives

His profession life?

So....

^ How much a Conservative black terrifies Progressives

The Proggies live in fear that the darkies will leave the plantation.

Interesting claim, since you know nothing about me.

You voted for John McCain?

Absolutely not. I proudly voted for Obama in both 2008 and 2012. And not just because of "hope and change", though I'm quickly realizing that asking you to imagine a world where people vote for politicians based on more than a catchphrase or two may just be a monumental task that you don't seem mentally capable of comprehending.

Perhaps you can tell us what other accomplishments of his convinced you to pull his lever...

I predict this great black hope will also crash and burn.

Just like any other black man that suceeds, right?

Of course not.

Just look over at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

Yeah, i'm witnessing the biggest failure in history, carson could actually be the first actual black president. Then he could be a great black man that young black men could look up to. Something they haven't had in a while'

Wasn't Carter a businessman too? He wasn't so hot either.
He was a farmer.

Yeah, who farmed 3,100 acres mostly in peanuts, but with some cotton, He also sold fertilizer and equipment.

That's 20 million a year in peanuts and cotton alone.

That's a business.

I love it when I hear "he was a farmer" denying that farmers are businessmen.

Other than pussy farming was THE FIRST business.
Not even a close second though!

If Carson was white no Democrat would have said a negative word about him.
How dare a black man run as a conservative Republican. The arrogance of him.
He JUST HAS TO BE a step N fetchit Negro to ever do that.
He should know his place and run as a Democrat.

Forum List

Back