Dr. Ben Carson: Govt educated; Govt trained; Never ran a business

Show us Obama saying anything that ridiculous, or stop saying he did.
Dr. Ben cut his own throat with that.
Obamaturd has said a lot that is absurdly ridiculous.

Dr. Carson has saved lives.

Barack Obama has ruined lives.

Both true.

But should simply saving a life be enough to be president? There are firemen who have saved lives, but would be horribly unqualified to be US president. There are Army privates who have saved lives. President? Not yet.

So.....Ben Carson is a great man who has lived a great live.

He went to public Detroit high schools. He went to a liberal Ivy League college. He went to a government run medical school at U of Michigan Medical. He has made his entire career working at non-profit John Hopkins U, which btw has a long history of liberal ideals with philanthropy and civil rights.

He has never run a for-profit business, or ran a government of any size.

By any Republican's judgement, this man's life story would lead them to assume he'd be unqualified to be president of the US.

But because of 1 pretty speech in which he criticized taxes........he's now the GOP savior?

I feel bad for Ben Carson. He isnt at fault for this. The GOP is at fault for trying to dump the entire party's hopes on this one man.

He's a good guy, but I think you're assuming facts not in evidence. I don't know anyone who is seriously looking to the good doctor to save the GOP, he's just a good spoksman for conservative values.
Ben Carson: Latest Republican Savior!

Remember way back to when Ted Cruz was the next savior of the Republican Party? That was, what, last week, right? And before that it was Marco Rubio, or Paul Ryan, or Bobby Jindal … and before that, before Sandy, it was going to be Chris Christie. And it’s not so long ago that Herman Cain was the next big thing. Or Michele Bachmann. Or, heaven help us, Newt Gingrich. And there’s always the Sage of Wasilla herself. That’s a lot of saviors over four years.

At any rate, forget all that: the new fantasy candidate for conservatives is Dr. Benjamin Carson, a neonatal surgeon, with no political experience, who achieved the status of dream presidential nominee by virtue of giving a good speech at the conservative conference CPAC last week. By late Thursday afternoon, he was explaining to CNN’s Jake Tapper the circumstances under which he’d consider a bid for the White House in 20

Ever notice how when a black gets uppity like Dr Carson the Libs demand they put him back into the cotton fields?

Ever notice how when a black gets uppity like Dr Carson the Libs demand they put him back into the cotton fields?

No, but I noticed white wingnuts call themselves colorblind while seeming to have a hard-on for any black person who espouses their nutbag views.

Desperate, maybe? Naaaah....:)

You are a vulgar moron.

It's beyond your comprehension that an individual can be valued for his ideas and accomplishments without playing the race card. It must be because you have neither ideas nor accomplishments.

No, but I noticed white wingnuts call themselves colorblind while seeming to have a hard-on for any black person who espouses their nutbag views.

Or perhaps they simply appreciate anyone that espouses their views and it's YOU that can't stop yourself from constantly playing the race card?

Naaaaah

Dr. Carson has saved lives.

Barack Obama has ruined lives.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91VtG0bqZwk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91VtG0bqZwk[/ame]

Yes, if only all insurance was required to cover pre-existing conditions, we wouldn't have to buy homeowner's insurance until the house was actually on fire. That'll work out just beautifully...:cuckoo:

I want auto insurance that covers preexisting dents.

You are a vulgar moron.

It's beyond your comprehension that an individual can be valued for his ideas and accomplishments without playing the race card. It must be because you have neither ideas nor accomplishments.

No, it's because I've been observant.

You guys are so obviously desperate to have your own minorities to trot out to show how your views aren't so unpopular and so far it hasn't done crap.

:D

Two vague ideas that proscribe no solution as to how they will be reached is all it takes to win your loyalty?

Vague you say,,LOL our debt is hardly that,but what the heck lets just continue to sweep it under the rug .

So you demand a 10 page detailed plan on a message board?? your casual dismissing of the fact that we have a HUGE debt problem show a great deal of ignorance.

I never said that this country's debt was vague, and you'd have to be at least mildly retarded to think that I did (which may, in fact, explain a lot). Nor did I say that it should be swept under the rug. But if you're easily swayed by pretty words that anyone with half a brain could put together espousing the vague notion of commonsense solutions and the fact that we are in debt, by all means, be impressed. Perhaps I'm just a silly dreamer, with my need for actual ideas and the like.

Again: Hope and change?

Carson will never hold an elected position

He will line up a job on Fox though

You are a vulgar moron.

No, it's because I've been observant.

You guys are so obviously desperate to have your own minorities to trot out to show how your views aren't so unpopular and so far it hasn't done crap.

:D

Not as desperate as this:

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

"Hope and change" won yours.

Interesting claim, since you know nothing about me.

You voted for John McCain?

Absolutely not. I proudly voted for Obama in both 2008 and 2012. And not just because of "hope and change", though I'm quickly realizing that asking you to imagine a world where people vote for politicians based on more than a catchphrase or two may just be a monumental task that you don't seem mentally capable of comprehending.

Forum List

Back