Dr Collins, top geneticist, and CHRISTIAN....

Ok, well anyway, we're still stuck at "The Theory is Correct because the Universities Teach It".

You think that's scientific proof?

No that's not what proves evolution, all the scientific evidence does.

However I'm doubting the overwhelming majority, if not all secular universities lead by the smartest people on the subject with credentials to back them up would teach something they didn't think was accurate.

And the evidence is numerous and fascinating, including both fossil records from geologic strata and experiments done by various scientists. My personal favorite is the E. coli one done by Richard Lenski.

Last edited:
Go for it.

People are carping that *no one with a respect for science disputes the theory of evolution". And when they say that, they're lying.

You brought up the list of scientists. I presume you would have an idea of where I could start?

I guess all those accolades don't actually translate to experiments or findings that can prove the theory of evolution false. I guess they haven't actually accomplished anything in that regard then.

I don't have to prove the Theory of Evolution false.

You need to prove it true, though.

And that hasn't been done. Ever.

So I don't need to do anything.

I've provided lists of scientists, including molecular biologists, geneticists, biologists, who question the veracity of Darwinism and the Theory of Evolution, and those lists include the top genetecists and minds in the world. Including members of the team that worked on the HGP.

I don't care if you want more lists. Quit pretending the ones I've provided don't exist, and quit pretending the Theory of Evolution has been PROVEN, and we'll talk. Until then, you're just a lying idealogue, no different than the rest of the anti-science evolution zealots.

After thousands of posts, you're finally admitting to being an evolution denier.

Now that we've gotten honesty out of you, go back, look all the dozens of links providing proof of evolution that we've provided, and be honest with us about whether or not evolution has been proven.

I think it's rather weird, actually, that anyone would spend their time and energy posting hundreds if not thousands of posts that foolishly and illogically ATTEMPT to defy basic laws and basic facts of science; preferring, instead to randomly pick and choose what scientific facts that person believes:
gravity is fine,
chemistry is fine,
biochemistry is fine,
even DNA is fine, but

Don't use DNA to "PROVE" the lineage of human beings from non-human ape forms.
That's just going TOO TOO FAR!!!!

Well, I think we know the bottom line on this kind of motivation...it has to do with their own personal identity as a human being, feeling very threatened by the very concept that apes and humans are somehow rather closely related. When the facts get THAT CLOSE to their own sense of identity, the threat that, a few million years ago, 97% of the DNA in their body was in the body of an ape???? UNACCEPTABLE !!! Christians cannot fathom a million years, let alone the now proved DNA ancestry of homo sapiens. That just blows their gasket ! They HAVE to fight against THAT kind of solid established science messing up their Biblical message board.

You see the same thing in the same-sex marriage debate. Some say it would effect their heterosexual marriage, but NEVER tell us exactly how. Here they cheer when CSI makes a bust using DNA to catch a bad guy, but refuse to accept its implications regarding the anscestry of Man. :cuckoo:

After thousands of posts, you're finally admitting to being an evolution denier.

Now that we've gotten honesty out of you, go back, look all the dozens of links providing proof of evolution that we've provided, and be honest with us about whether or not evolution has been proven.

I've been honest all along and stated straight up I don't believe evolution leads to speciation.

As of today, nobody on the face of the earth (and certainly not you retards) has proven it does.

I think you guys need to get together though and decide exactly what you mean when YOU say "evolution". Cuz I've heard from the anti-science crowd the following:

Evolution has been observed within species.
Evolution has nothing to do with creation.
Evolution is responsible for the creation of new species.
Evolution has been proven.
Speciation hasn't been proven.
All Scientists believe in evolution.
Except for the scientists who don't believe in evolution.
Evolution is true because we see it in certain species.
Macro evolution has nothing to do with microevolution, can't separate them.
The proof of evolution is the fact that the universities teach it.
The proof of evolution is the fact that many religions support it.

Really, have a pow wow and get back to me when you know what the hell you're talking about.

Last edited:
I think you guys need to get together though and decide exactly what you mean when YOU say "evolution". Cuz I've heard from the anti-science crowd the following:

Evolution has been observed within species.
Evolution has nothing to do with creation.
Evolution is responsible for the creation of new species.
Evolution has been proven.
Speciation hasn't been proven.
All Scientists believe in evolution.
Except for the scientists who don't believe in evolution.
Evolution is true because we see it in certain species.
Macro evolution has nothing to do with microevolution, can't separate them.
The proof of evolution is the fact that the universities teach it.
The proof of evolution is the fact that many religions support it.

Really, have a pow wow and get back to me when you know what the hell you're talking about.

1.) It has yes
2.) that's correct
3.) that's correct
4.) that's correct
5.) Speciation has been proven, and is a verifiable fact that can even be observed with the human eye.
6.) Not all scientists believe in evolution, just like if you hold a survey asking 1,000,000 people if Red is Red you won't get 1,000,000 yes answers.
7.) That's one of many many pieces of evidence, yes.
8.) They're different things, but follow the same processes
9.) You asked me this question and I answered the exact opposite of this, I said evolution is a fact because of the evidence behind it.
10.) Religious support has nothing to do with how strong science is. Science doesn't need religion.

So you are saying it hasn't been proven, but you think different species look alike, and that's your *proof*.

Great science, that...

Please provide the evidence that evolution leads to speciation.

Not the mights, and the surmises...the actual evidence. The PROOF.

You can't, because it doesn't exist. Saying "it's really really likely based upon this" isn't the same as proof.

Thanks for playing. Now please return to school.

1.) Never said it was proven with the human eye, I said speciation is observable.

Observed Instances of Speciation

Bullet point 5 will provide you with a dozen or so instances of observable speciation.

2.) No I'm not saying different species looking alike is proof, that's one of the voices in your head for which I can't be held accountable to.

3.) The above link provides proof of that as well.

You can't, because it doesn't exist. Saying "it's really really likely based upon this" isn't the same as proof.

The proof is in the fossil record and in DNA. That's all there is to it. If you can't see it, then maybe it's not really OUR problem.

Ok, well anyway, we're still stuck at "The Theory is Correct because the Universities Teach It".

However I'm doubting the overwhelming majority, if not all secular universities lead by the smartest people on the subject with credentials to back them up would teach something they didn't think was accurate.

Morning Doc from beautiful California. Sorry bare with me I am on that smart that I hadn't evolved well enough to be good with. I believe you answered your own question. Why would a secular school teach creationism ?

Morning Doc from beautiful California. Sorry bare with me I am on that smart that I hadn't evolved well enough to be good with. I believe you answered your own question. Why would a secular school teach creationism ?

I'm sure they do in religion courses, to teach about what the religion says.

1.) Never said it was proven with the human eye, I said speciation is observable.

Observed Instances of Speciation

Bullet point 5 will provide you with a dozen or so instances of observable speciation.

2.) No I'm not saying different species looking alike is proof, that's one of the voices in your head for which I can't be held accountable to.

3.) The above link provides proof of that as well.

I based my statement about them looking alike on YOUR statement that "there is proof that you can see with your eyes".

Not a voice in my head at all.

How strange that the leaders in science don't say there's PROOF..but I'm sure you know better.

The proof is in the fossil record and in DNA. That's all there is to it. If you can't see it, then maybe it's not really OUR problem.

Your faith is strong, grasshopper.

I don't see what doesn't exist in this instance. You laugh at us for having faith that God exists, despite having no tangible evidence. At least we admit we base that on our faith. There's no evidence that evolution is responsible for speciation...but you pretend that there is.

That's just dishonest. Your faith is just as strong as mine, only yours is misplaced...and you deny it.

"Darwin's Theory of Evolution is a theory in crisis in light of the tremendous advances we've made in molecular biology, biochemistry and genetics over the past fifty years. We now know that there are in fact tens of thousands of irreducibly complex systems on the cellular level. Specified complexity pervades the microscopic biological world. Molecular biologist Michael Denton wrote, "Although the tiniest bacterial cells are incredibly small, weighing less than 10-12 grams, each is in effect a veritable micro-miniaturized factory containing thousands of exquisitely designed pieces of intricate molecular machinery, made up altogether of one hundred thousand million atoms, far more complicated than any machinery built by man and absolutely without parallel in the non-living world."

Darwin's Theory Of Evolution

Forum List

Back