Dr Collins, top geneticist, and CHRISTIAN....

Dr. You need to watch the whole video and then tell me how your whole theory is supported by science.

There is plenty about your theory that takes a leap of faith to believe.

No there isn't, any number of basic evolution related google searches will provide you all the proof you need provided by the highest scientific scholars the world has ever known.

It takes as much of a leap of faith to take the theory of evolution seriously as it does the theory of gravity. Both have been equally tested, both have passed to the same degree.

I think it'd be funner to be a theory of gravity denier, then at least I could think I could fly.

Define your terms.

Yes we have seen evolution in species; that is not debatable.

But when it comes to evolution that leads to NEW species, there is absolutely zero evidence for it and we've never seen it. So no, the theory of evolution as an explanation for speciation has not been proven. At all.

And you're lying when you pretend it has.

There's already been tons of proof of macroevolution provided in this and other threads, and you've ignored all of them because you think it makes your god happy or something.

Thankfully, grown up scientists are long long passed wasting time with people stuck in the dark ages. Why I waste my time trying to talk people into basic science on here who are still stuck in the dark ages? Now that's a theory I can't prove.

No there isn't, any number of basic evolution related google searches will provide you all the proof you need provided by the highest scientific scholars the world has ever known.

It takes as much of a leap of faith to take the theory of evolution seriously as it does the theory of gravity. Both have been equally tested, both have passed to the same degree.

I think it'd be funner to be a theory of gravity denier, then at least I could think I could fly.

Define your terms.

But when it comes to evolution that leads to NEW species, there is absolutely zero evidence for it and we've never seen it. So no, the theory of evolution as an explanation for speciation has not been proven. At all.

There's already been tons of proof of macroevolution provided in this and other threads, and you've ignored all of them because you think it makes your god happy or something.

Thankfully, grown up scientists are long long passed wasting time with people stuck in the dark ages. Why I waste my time trying to talk people into basic science on here who are still stuck in the dark ages? Now that's a theory I can't prove.

Bullshit. You can't prove the theory of evolution either. That's why it's not the Rule of Evolution.

Zealot.

Creationism is not less science than evolution. I'm really confused as to the thinking of some others posting. If something evolves it is still being created. An example: parents create their children. Children are of both parents and yet they are also of themselves. In a lab where 'evolution' is sped up those that work toward their goals to do so are creationists. Perhaps my ignorance glares too brightly for my words to be considered by 'the more educated ones'.

Yes it is, I repeat, evolution can be proven, creationism cannot be.

Maybe you see creationism to be as much true as evolution, and that's fine, but that doesn't mean it can be backed by science and should thus be left out of a science class.

What existed 20 billion years ago ? that was before the universe.

Where did matter come from ?

How did life begin ?

You can't prove any of this i just asked you .To believe what you're taught, ACCORDING to these questions takes faith.

More evidence that shatters your theory.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeqpRCbPVPw]‪Creation in the 21st Century - Did You See That?! 1 of 3 (Man and Dinosaur Living Together)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRpaqR6mX4M]‪Creation in the 21st Century - Did You See That?! 2 of 3 (Man and Dinosaur Living Together)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osir3-N_ZEw]‪Creation in the 21st Century - Did You See That?! 3 of 3 (Man and Dinosaur Living Together)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

This one won't take long,kills your theory dead.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tvJRtGRtFc]‪How to win a debate against an Evolutionist‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Define your terms.

Dr. not trying to be disrespectful. :lol:

Define your terms.

Bullshit. You can't prove the theory of evolution either. That's why it's not the Rule of Evolution.

Zealot.

The proof has already been provided for those who take science seriously.

Why don't you deny the theory of gravity? What's the difference in the 2 theories in terms of how well they've been proven?

I already know the difference, there's no religious blowback, but please give me your excuse.

Define your terms.

Dr. not trying to be disrespectful. :lol:

You think T-Rex was a grass and leaf eater, what I posted is very respectful in terms of someone, who's all grown up, having that mindset.

There's no difference between that and believing in Santa Claus.

Zealot.

The proof has already been provided for those who take science seriously.

Why don't you deny the theory of gravity? What's the difference in the 2 theories in terms of how well they've been proven?

I already know the difference, there's no religious blowback, but please give me your excuse.

To say "everybody who knows anything believes such and such, therefore it is true" is a logical fallacy, and a non-argument.

And it's always the argument the evolution nutjobs fall back on. "All the universities teach the theory of evolution, therefore it's true and there IS NO GOD!"

What a joke, and if YOU took science seriously, you'd recognize that.

I take it very, very seriously. I love science, I love math...and they are my staunchest allies when it comes to putting pseudo-scientists in their place.

Real scientists:

http://www.discovery.org/scripts/viewDB/filesDB-download.php?command=download&id=660

"We are skeptical of claims for the ability of random mutation and natural selection to account for the complexity of life. Careful examination of the evidence for Darwinian theory should be encouraged."​
[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]
This was last publicly updated January 2010. Scientists listed by doctoral degree​
[/FONT]​
[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]or [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]current position.

[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]
Philip Skell Emeritus, Evan Pugh Prof. of Chemistry, Pennsylvania State University Member of the National Academy of Sciences
Lyle H. Jensen Professor Emeritus, Dept. of Biological Structure & Dept. of Biochemistry University of Washington, Fellow AAAS
Maciej Giertych Full Professor, Institute of Dendrology Polish Academy of Sciences
Lev Beloussov Prof. of Embryology, Honorary Prof., Moscow State University Member, Russian Academy of Natural Sciences
Eugene Buff Ph.D. Genetics Institute of Developmental Biology, Russian Academy of Sciences
Emil Palecek Prof. of Molecular Biology, Masaryk University; Leading Scientist Inst. of Biophysics, Academy of Sci., Czech Republic
K. Mosto Onuoha Shell Professor of Geology & Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Univ. of Nigeria Fellow, Nigerian Academy of Science
Ferenc Jeszenszky Former Head of the Center of Research Groups Hungarian Academy of Sciences
M.M. Ninan Former President Hindustan Academy of Science, Bangalore University (India)
Denis Fesenko Junior Research Fellow, Engelhardt Institute of Molecular Biology Russian Academy of Sciences (Russia)
Sergey I. Vdovenko Senior Research Assistant, Department of Fine Organic Synthesis Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry and Petrochemistry
Ukrainian National Academy of Sciences (Ukraine)
Henry Schaefer Director, Center for Computational Quantum Chemistry University of Georgia
Paul Ashby Ph.D. Chemistry Harvard University
Israel Hanukoglu Professor of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Chairman The College of Judea and Samaria (Israel)
Alan Linton Emeritus Professor of Bacteriology University of Bristol (UK)
Dean Kenyon Emeritus Professor of Biology San Francisco State University
David W. Forslund Ph.D. Astrophysics, Princeton University Fellow of American Physical Society
Robert W. Bass Ph.D. Mathematics (also: Rhodes Scholar; Post-Doc at Princeton) Johns Hopkins University
John Hey Associate Clinical Prof. (also: Fellow, American Geriatrics Society) Dept. of Family Medicine, Univ. of Mississippi
Daniel W. Heinze Ph.D. Geophysics (also: Post-Doc Fellow, Carnegie Inst. of Washington) Texas A&M University
Richard Anderson Assistant Professor of Environmental Science and Policy Duke University
David Chapman* Senior Scientist Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
Giuseppe Sermonti Professor of Genetics, Ret. (Editor, Rivista di Biologia/Biology Forum) University of Perugia (Italy)
Stanley Salthe Emeritus Professor Biological Sciences Brooklyn College of the City University of New York​
Marcos N. Eberlin Professor, The State University of Campinas (Brazil) Member, Brazilian Academy of Science
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Hey look, a chemistry professor from Harvard..I'm sure he's not a REAL scientist...

San Fran emeritus professor of biology...another unreal scientist...

Oh look, another uneducated lunatic...Eugene Buff Ph.D. Genetics Institute of Developmental Biology, Russian Academy of Sciences

Dr. Said he takes science serious why is he not responding to the videos I posted. There is overwhelming evidence that shatters all the so-called scientific theory concerning life and the age of fossils and the earth. Does he really take evidence serious. Heck people drawing creatures that was supposedly extinct. There is to much to be ignored. To many writings from famous people.

Speaking of Harvard and evolution................

Dept of Molecular and Cellular Biology, Harvard U: Biology Links

Click on this link, right on the Harvard main website one of their top resources is the below link.

Evolution Happens!

What exactly does the theory of evolution state?

The theory of evolution states that:

3.All life on Earth has a common origin. In other words, that in the distant past, there once existed an original life form and that this life form gave rise to all subsequent life forms.

4.The process by which one species evolves into another involves random heritable genetic mutations (changes), some of which are more likely to spread and persist in a gene pool than others. Mutations that result in a survival advantage for organisms that possess them, are more likely to spread and persist than mutations that do not result in a survival advantage and/or that result in a survival disadvantage.

So yes, I hope that you acquire the view on evolution that Harvard scholars acquired a long long time ago.

Dr. Said he takes science serious why is he not responding to the videos I posted. There is overwhelming evidence that shatters all the so-called scientific theory concerning life and the age of fossils and the earth. Does he really take evidence serious. Heck people drawing creatures that was supposedly extinct. There is to much to be ignored. To many writings from famous people.

I'm at work, I can't watch videos here.

Click on this link, right on the Harvard main website one of their top resources is the below link.

Evolution Happens!

3.All life on Earth has a common origin. In other words, that in the distant past, there once existed an original life form and that this life form gave rise to all subsequent life forms.

4.The process by which one species evolves into another involves random heritable genetic mutations (changes), some of which are more likely to spread and persist in a gene pool than others. Mutations that result in a survival advantage for organisms that possess them, are more likely to spread and persist than mutations that do not result in a survival advantage and/or that result in a survival disadvantage.

So yes, I hope that you acquire the view on evolution that Harvard scholars acquired a long long time ago.

Ah, we're back to "the universities say it so it's true!"

Despite the fact that there are many actual scientists who dispute...

Evolution Happens!

No I'm back to saying I'll take Harvard scholars view of macroevolution over yours and the Bibles.

I'm at work, I can't watch videos here.

Ok get back to us when you can. This is evidence that can't be ignored.

Evolution Happens!

No I'm back to saying I'll take Harvard scholars view of macroevolution over yours and the Bibles.

Don't tell me you only listen to the ones that supports your view ? That does not sound like a person that takes science seriously. I don't mean any offense by any of this but these artifacts are real,and they exist all over the world.

Evolution Happens!

Mine and certain noted Harvard scholars, you mean.

In other words, you'll chose to believe only the scholars who agree with you.

And pretend the others don't exist.

Science at work!

Evolution Happens!

I am presenting evidence that can be seen, touched , and studied.

These artifacts are older than the first dinosaur fossil find.

Mine and certain noted Harvard scholars, you mean.

In other words, you'll chose to believe only the scholars who agree with you.

And pretend the others don't exist.

Science at work!

No, I'll go to Harvard's evolution homepage and go to Harvard's references to get the view of Harvard scholars and yes I agree with them.

We don't read the Bible then try to get science to fit into that context, much to your dismay that's not how science works.

Real scientists:

http://www.discovery.org/scripts/viewDB/filesDB-download.php?command=download&id=660

"We are skeptical of claims for the ability of random mutation and natural selection to account for the complexity of life. Careful examination of the evidence for Darwinian theory should be encouraged."​
[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]
This was last publicly updated January 2010. Scientists listed by doctoral degree​
[/FONT]​
[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]or [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]current position.

[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]
Philip Skell Emeritus, Evan Pugh Prof. of Chemistry, Pennsylvania State University Member of the National Academy of Sciences
Lyle H. Jensen Professor Emeritus, Dept. of Biological Structure & Dept. of Biochemistry University of Washington, Fellow AAAS
Maciej Giertych Full Professor, Institute of Dendrology Polish Academy of Sciences
Lev Beloussov Prof. of Embryology, Honorary Prof., Moscow State University Member, Russian Academy of Natural Sciences
Eugene Buff Ph.D. Genetics Institute of Developmental Biology, Russian Academy of Sciences
Emil Palecek Prof. of Molecular Biology, Masaryk University; Leading Scientist Inst. of Biophysics, Academy of Sci., Czech Republic
K. Mosto Onuoha Shell Professor of Geology & Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Univ. of Nigeria Fellow, Nigerian Academy of Science
Ferenc Jeszenszky Former Head of the Center of Research Groups Hungarian Academy of Sciences
M.M. Ninan Former President Hindustan Academy of Science, Bangalore University (India)
Denis Fesenko Junior Research Fellow, Engelhardt Institute of Molecular Biology Russian Academy of Sciences (Russia)
Sergey I. Vdovenko Senior Research Assistant, Department of Fine Organic Synthesis Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry and Petrochemistry
Ukrainian National Academy of Sciences (Ukraine)
Henry Schaefer Director, Center for Computational Quantum Chemistry University of Georgia
Paul Ashby Ph.D. Chemistry Harvard University
Israel Hanukoglu Professor of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Chairman The College of Judea and Samaria (Israel)
Alan Linton Emeritus Professor of Bacteriology University of Bristol (UK)
Dean Kenyon Emeritus Professor of Biology San Francisco State University
David W. Forslund Ph.D. Astrophysics, Princeton University Fellow of American Physical Society
Robert W. Bass Ph.D. Mathematics (also: Rhodes Scholar; Post-Doc at Princeton) Johns Hopkins University
John Hey Associate Clinical Prof. (also: Fellow, American Geriatrics Society) Dept. of Family Medicine, Univ. of Mississippi
Daniel W. Heinze Ph.D. Geophysics (also: Post-Doc Fellow, Carnegie Inst. of Washington) Texas A&M University
Richard Anderson Assistant Professor of Environmental Science and Policy Duke University
David Chapman* Senior Scientist Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
Giuseppe Sermonti Professor of Genetics, Ret. (Editor, Rivista di Biologia/Biology Forum) University of Perugia (Italy)
Stanley Salthe Emeritus Professor Biological Sciences Brooklyn College of the City University of New York​
Marcos N. Eberlin Professor, The State University of Campinas (Brazil) Member, Brazilian Academy of Science
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

I suppose all of these nice folks have performed experiments and written up their findings that negates the theory of evolution? I should very much like to see their findings and evidence.

Forum List

Back