Dr. Drew is gravelly concerned about hillary's health.

I'm more scared of her being healthy enough to serve 4 years.

I don't wish her any ill other than her prosecuted if she committed crimes will but I sure wouldn't want her as president.

Dr. Drew?

Just when you thought the Clinton-haters couldn't possibly get more desperate, they prove you wrong.

I'm not a doctor, by I play one for my girlfriend, and I say Hillary is as healthy as a horse.

th

I don't wish her any ill other than her prosecuted if she committed crimes will but I sure wouldn't want her as president.
Trump has a November 28 court date for Fraud and Racketeering.

He is being investigated for taking foreign money and for bribing the Florida Attorney General.

He has had over three thousand and five hundred lawsuits against him. One hundred and sixty nine at the federal level.

She has never been charged nor found guilty of any crime in the entire 30 years of GOP conspiracies.

So who is the better person?

To Republicans, Trump, clearly. That's just the kind of people they are.

He is being investigated for taking foreign money and for bribing the Florida Attorney General.

He has had over three thousand and five hundred lawsuits against him. One hundred and sixty nine at the federal level.

She has never been charged nor found guilty of any crime in the entire 30 years of GOP conspiracies.

Both suck and neither should be allowed within 100 miles of DC

Hillary was let off scot free thus far but justice comes even when people cannot see it is already here. Investigated, so what I have been investigated more than most over false claims by people who have criminal intent and minds over the years. Being investigated really does not mean shit it is the actual actions of criminal acts that count. It is damn obvious though Hillary broke the law but cronies in D.C. are covering for her.

Forum List

Back