Dr. Fauci not only funded gain-of-function research, he supported these risky experiments even if the work could lead to deadly zoonotic pandemic

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Don't you hate when your own past comes back to bite you in the ass?
....I know Fauci is hating it right now!

Revealed: Dr. Fauci Previously Argued

For Risky Viral Experiments –

Even if The Work Could Lead to a Deadly Pandemic

"Dr. Fauci previously argued that conducting risky experiments and manipulating contagious viruses was worth the work, even if a lab accident could lead to a deadly pandemic.

The Australian reported on the newly unearthed comments Fauci made in the American Society for Microbiology in October 2012."

“In an unlikely but conceivable turn of events, what if that scientist becomes infected with the virus, which leads to an outbreak and ultimately triggers a pandemic?”

“Scientists working in this field might say – as indeed I have said – that the benefits of such experiments and the resulting knowledge outweigh the risks.

No wonder Fauci did not want to answer the question or want it to be known that HE FUNDED the CCP's risky experimenting with COVID-19 that led to THIS pandemic:

"It is clear workers at the Wuhan lab successfully isolated the coronavirus and were actively experimenting with species-to-species transmission.

Fauci lied under oath and claimed the NIH never funded gain-of-function research in the Wuhan institute.

Dr. Fauci not only funded gain-of-function research, we now know that he supported these risky experiments even if the work could lead to deadly zoonotic pandemic."

For his part in funding the CCP's crating this pandemic, for his part in the deaths of MILLIONS worldwide - if for no other reason than he committed Felony Perjury before Congress in testifying about COVID-19 and his part in it, this SOB needs to go to jail!

"Dr. Fauci previously argued that conducting risky experiments and manipulating contagious viruses was worth the work, even if a lab accident could lead to a deadly pandemic.

The Australian reported on the newly unearthed comments Fauci made in the American Society for Microbiology in October 2012."

“In an unlikely but conceivable turn of events, what if that scientist becomes infected with the virus, which leads to an outbreak and ultimately triggers a pandemic?”

“Scientists working in this field might say – as indeed I have said – that the benefits of such experiments and the resulting knowledge outweigh the risks.

No wonder Fauci did not want to answer the question or want it to be known that HE FUNDED the CCP's risky experimenting with COVID-19 that led to THIS pandemic:

"It is clear workers at the Wuhan lab successfully isolated the coronavirus and were actively experimenting with species-to-species transmission.

Fauci lied under oath and claimed the NIH never funded gain-of-function research in the Wuhan institute.

Dr. Fauci not only funded gain-of-function research, we now know that he supported these risky experiments even if the work could lead to deadly zoonotic pandemic."

For his part in funding the CCP's crating this pandemic, for his part in the deaths of MILLIONS worldwide - if for no other reason than he committed Felony Perjury before Congress in testifying about COVID-19 and his part in it, this SOB needs to go to jail!
It would not surprise me if he master minded the whole affair while making more than anyone in government to oversee it.

The man behind the curtain is in plain view for all to see.

We need a Fauci Investigation.
But he is a libnutt super hero and Pelosi and Biden will never let that happen.

faucilibnuttsuperherokajshkah.jpg

It is all coming out now about this weasel and the entire cover up. Lot of people should go to jail up to execution.

View attachment 494658
Before or after he gets a Nobel?

I here Fauci and Coumo are going to write a book together of everything they did right.
Is there a Nobel Sociopath prize?

I had no idea.

From what I hear, Bill Gates was hanging out with a child rapist to try and get a Nobel Prize

His wife was concerned it might look bad hanging out with a known pedophile.

Looks like she was right, but all Bill wanted was the little trophy and could care less about the children.

It is all coming out now about this weasel and the entire cover up. Lot of people should go to jail up to execution.

For the Last 5 years every Democrat / Liberal scam, scandal, crime, coup attempt, etc... has been coming out - forcing the Democrats to engage in 1 long cover-up of almost everything they have done.

View attachment 494658

I here Fauci and Coumo are going to write a book together of everything they did right.

I had no idea.
Some of these, ahem, journalists won awards for their acute investigative reporting with the Russia Hoax.

This is like these things are done on purpose in front of us all. And when you complain the growing amount of people who fall in line will abuse or boo or hurt you or worse.

View attachment 494658

I had no idea.
Some of these, ahem, journalists won awards for their acute investigative reporting with the Russia Hoax.
I think everyone should get an award, just for participating.

Well done everyone.

For the Last 5 years every Democrat / Liberal scam, scandal, crime, coup attempt, etc... has been coming out - forcing the Democrats to engage in 1 long cover-up of almost everything they have done.
This is why the main players in fake newz should be put away too.

Sinful to not let people know the truth. Half of the dopes on this board are still convinced Trump is a spy for Putin. How do they manage to inhale again after exhaling?

This is like these things are done on purpose in front of us all. And when you complain the growing amount of people who fall in line will abuse or boo or hurt you or worse.
Gee just try questioning a fraud election when evidence was pounding everyone on their MFg heads

Fauci is making millions $$$ off these pandemics--------and he is also creating the circumstance to which these virus can be created to kill. Gotta love the guys' greed don't you.

Oh, I thought you hated it when someone doesn't take residence up Trump's ass. So sorry.

A fascinating phenomenon among republicans is how they can take something they've never heard of in their entire lives, that they know absolutely nothing about, such as "gain of function research," and make it into a little buzz phrase that the entire movement will rally around because they've been told to. And they'll never ever learn anything about the concept, why it exists, what its purpose is, etc. Just fascinating to me.

Forum List

Back