Dr. Oz is a Trojan Horse Fraud

According to Wikipedia, from 1999 to 2004, Dr. Oz was named a "Global Leader of Tomorrow" by the World Economic Forum.*

*Globalist maniacs who think they are smart and promote "The Great Reset" as a response to the Fauci Flu and other idiocy that is a danger to freedom loving people. Also, what is up with his dual citizenship. No individual in government should be a dual citizen.

You want something that's not projection? Doc Oz is not a Christian.
True he is NOT 100% Christian, but his wife is a Christian, and he has a split religious belief:
"However, beyond Islam, Oz was introduced and attached himself to the Protestant mysticism of his wife’s religion–Swedenborgian Christianity."

He voted for McCain over Obama
He contributed to the GOP
He does like Obamacare, meh, the GOP didn't kill it when they had the chance...
"...calls himself a “moderate Republican” and invokes the rugged individualism of Teddy Roosevelt as his inspiration for considering public office."

I am in the school of thought of Rahm Emmanuel and that is if you have someone voting with you 51% of the time that is better than someone that only votes with you 49% of the time or not at all.

As for me I would never vote for Oz or Trump but that is personal and I just feel the GOP can do better and offer better candidates.

He is a dual citizen who adheres to a middle east cult. That sounds crazy but a disturbingly significant portion of government positions are held by dual citizens and third worlders who have no connection whatsoever with Western culture other than previously being servants or something useful, or being parasites who were kicked out of countries back when countries were free to do as they please.

Oprah's "doctor" is running as a republican in the U.S. Senate primary in PA.

He's a gun grabbing, pro-abortion moonbat, running a disingenuous campaign trying to ride the populist wave....He's a snake in the grass asshole, who thinks he can just say the words and the repub faithful fools will buy it.

No link required, because that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

Edit....Links in #17 & #19.....Oz is a gaslighting cocksucker.....Don't fall for ti.

Jeb Bush AND Jake Starkey both say Dr. Oz is a real Republican!

I just can not understand why conservative are denied opportunities to run for office.

Oprah's "doctor" is running as a republican in the U.S. Senate primary in PA.

He's a gun grabbing, pro-abortion moonbat, running a disingenuous campaign trying to ride the populist wave....He's a snake in the grass asshole, who thinks he can just say the words and the repub faithful fools will buy it.

No link required, because that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

Edit....Links in #17 & #19.....Oz is a gaslighting cocksucker.....Don't fall for ti.
Like Youngkin in Virginia.

RINOs abound.

I just can not understand why conservative are denied opportunities to run for office.
No one is denied the opportunity to run for office.
Fact is that no one believes "conservatives" anymore, all they do is cut taxes and outspend democrats chasing that mirage they call "growth" that NEVER happens.

When I heard Oz was running as a Republican, I was, like, wut?

1639573639703.png

Hopefully PA Republicans are smart enough not to make this guy their candidate. They haven't shown that. Also, keep an eye out for abnormally high turnout in the Republican primary in Philly and Pittsburgh. Typical dirty as fuck election apparat in PA.

Hopefully PA Republicans are smart enough not to make this guy their candidate. They haven't shown that. Also, keep an eye out for abnormally high turnout in the Republican primary in Philly and Pittsburgh. Typical dirty as fuck election apparat in PA.
PA is a purple state, not a red state
Casey (D) is the other PA senator
Oz is a well known "moderate Republican"
Oz is the perfect candidate for 2022
How many women's votes does Oz have "in the bag"? (my wife's for one)
Any Republican who prefers someone else to Oz is like the moron who put up Collins in GA against incumbent Kelly Loeffler (and LOST!!). TAKE THE EASY WIN, DUH!!

Hint: Here are the PA "senators" running in 2022, the dems have no one, if Republicans don't pick Dr. Oz and lose, they are morons.

1639577516504.png

PA is a purple state, not a red state
Casey (D) is the other PA senator
Oz is a well known "moderate Republican"
Oz is the perfect candidate for 2022
How many women's votes does Oz have "in the bag"? (my wife's for one)
Any Republican who prefers someone else to Oz is like the moron who put up Collins in GA against incumbent Kelly Loeffler (and LOST!!). TAKE THE EASY WIN, DUH!!

Hint: Here are the PA "senators" running in 2022, the dems have no one, if Republicans don't pick Dr. Oz and lose, they are morons.

View attachment 576059
Like I said..

Forum List

Back