Dr. Oz is a Trojan Horse Fraud

I guess the current political strategy among democrat candidates is to try to run as a republican since the democrat party is dying.

True he is NOT 100% Christian, but his wife is a Christian, and he has a split religious belief:
"However, beyond Islam, Oz was introduced and attached himself to the Protestant mysticism of his wife’s religion–Swedenborgian Christianity."

He voted for McCain over Obama
He contributed to the GOP
He does like Obamacare, meh, the GOP didn't kill it when they had the chance...
"...calls himself a “moderate Republican” and invokes the rugged individualism of Teddy Roosevelt as his inspiration for considering public office."

He's lying.

Oprah's "doctor" is running as a republican in the U.S. Senate primary in PA.

He's a gun grabbing, pro-abortion moonbat, running a disingenuous campaign trying to ride the populist wave....He's a snake in the grass asshole, who thinks he can just say the words and the repub faithful fools will buy it.

No link required, because that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

Edit....Links in #17 & #19.....Oz is a gaslighting cocksucker.....Don't fall for ti.
One thing interesting is in the past he has been accused of promoting products on his show that dont' really work well...some said he promoted quack treatments.

This effects his credibility when he attacks Dr. Fauci, I believe Fauci not him. I am a Democrat and I don't trust Dr. Oz either.

Sean Hannity is on suicide watch....

Bye.gif

Forum List

Back