Dr Oz Stood in Front of One of Hitler's Cars at Fundraiser & Had Jordan Peterson Call In, Matt Gaetz's in-laws hosted the high-dollar dinner from hell

I personally like homosexuals for one reason.

The more there are of them, the closer we get to Armageddon and Judgment Day.

The Alphabet Pedo Hair Sniffing Grooming Lobby is literally helping us get to The Book of Revelation.

Thank you, DimTard for your service.
i like sickos like you for one reason

makes me seem smart in comparison

No, it is YOUR fault that you LIE about it.

Fucking troll.
where is the lie? i didn't add anything from my own. i just posted the story and said the guy appears to be endorsing Hitler. because he stood next to Hitler's car!

i like sickos like you for one reason

makes me seem smart in comparison
Liking Hairy Man Ass is not very smart. Not only is it against the natural order in nature it is a clear sign of mental and spiritual illness.
So being dumb, perverse and mentally ill means you are just a 3 time loser.
Say hello to Daddy Satan when you get there, lil DemNazi.

Bring on Armageddon, China Joe!

I stood in front of Bonnie and Clyde's care - does that mean I love bank robbers?

Trolling is one thing, but this is just stupid.
if you stood in front of it and gave a CAMPAIGN SPEECH, that's different than standing in front of it and doing nothing

where is the lie? i didn't add anything from my own. i just posted the story and said the guy appears to be endorsing Hitler. because he stood next to Hitler's car!

YOUR claim that Oz loves him some hitler. That is a lie, and little troll you, don't care.

Now, piss off, troll.

Forum List

Back