Dr Who to be destroyed

Looks like the BBC plans to destroy Dr. Who.

It was bad enough making the character a woman but now they have to go full woke making it a queer Negro.

Disgusting.

Ncuti Gatwa: BBC names actor as next Doctor Who star

The thread premise is yet another example of white grievance politics and racist replacement theory.

Such is the racist right.

The Doctor can be any race, sex and sexual preference, so what is the issue again?

I got it and it is because you see a gay black man playing the Doctor and say to yourself that ain’t right, well let see how well it sells and if not they will correct it as they always do…

The Doctor can be any race, sex and sexual preference, so what is the issue again?

I got it and it is because you see a gay black man playing the Doctor and say to yourself that ain’t right, well let see how well it sells and if not they will correct it as they always do…

Dr Who's ratings TANKED with the female doctor and this will drive it down even further.

The thread premise is yet another example of white grievance politics and racist replacement theory.

And the example is a beloved entertainment, where a traditionally white character has been replaced by a black guy.

That's a valid grievance.

Seems it is on YOU to explain how this is NOT supporting that theory, and you've failed to do that.

Dr Who's ratings TANKED with the female doctor and this will drive it down even further.
Well if it does it had a very nice run but all things must come to a end…

Personally I believe if the viewership falls down enough they will kill this good Doctor off and put in a Transsexual Lesbian Android in it place that is gay but straight when the Sun had a solar flare…

I haven't watched Dr who in a long time and I am seeing no reason to start doing so again.

If this was the 90s or the early 2000s I'd have probably said "ok I'll give it a shot. Maybe they will be good in the part". But now with all this heavy handed social justice bullshit it's a gut reaction for me to say "black Dr who? Yeah, no fucking thanks".

Well if it does it had a very nice run but all things must come to a end…

Personally I believe if the viewership falls down enough they will kill this good Doctor off and put in a Transsexual Lesbian Android in it place that is gay but straight when the Sun had a solar flare…

There is no reason that a sci fi show that has as cannon a main character that changes appearance every now and then, cannot go on forever.

The people that are killing it, deserve to be ridiculed for their idiocy.

Well then. Since you are judge, jury and executioner. We know the British citizen of a more monogamous background to varying degrees is well more open minded in traditions of comfort being uprooted by insane social engineering despots. They would look at thos edesports as being the salt of the earth. And above board. Hip Hip Hooray!

It was bad enough making the character a woman but now they have to go full woke making it a queer Negro.

Disgusting.

As if you ever watched.......:heehee:

There is no reason that a sci fi show that has as cannon a main character that changes appearance every now and then, cannot go on forever.

The people that are killing it, deserve to be ridiculed for their idiocy.
You just wrote something and Doctor Who changes appearance every now and then, so Gay Black Doctor in the House is possible…

Shows touch on issues of the day and to believe Doctor Who should stay within a certain realm is ridiculous in my opinion but hey if you feel so strongly about it then don’t watch…

Disgusting.

What's Flush gonna do with all these negroes taking over everything?

Go woke, go broke.

The problem is that these stupid woke Libtards producers won't have a clue what they did wrong.

Of course it is not just the wokeness that is killing the iconic Dr Who. Bad script for the last few years is doing that all on its own.

Go woke, go broke.

The problem is that these stupid woke Libtards producers won't have a clue what they did wrong.

Of course it is not just the wokeness that is killing the iconic Dr Who. Bad script for the last few years is doing that all on its own.
You can only write about so much before you have to realize what else can you write about?

I guess they could do a season about how Dr. Who worked on the USMB to unravel the weirdness of Message Board Rants but that could also be done in five seconds, so I am out of ideas…

You just wrote something and Doctor Who changes appearance every now and then, so Gay Black Doctor in the House is possible…

Shows touch on issues of the day and to believe Doctor Who should stay within a certain realm is ridiculous in my opinion but hey if you feel so strongly about it then don’t watch…

I personally was never a fan. Too much backstory to get caught up on to ever start. But I've certainly heard enough from long time fans who have been utterly disgusted by the shit that the BBC have done to their beloved franchise.

And the people that are doing it, are A. doing so with ill intent, and B. deserve to be ridiculed for their idiocy.

Forum List

Back