Drag Queen dances for children in Dallas, Texas.

Damn, she's flexible. I was getting a groin pull just looking at that vid. :)
Need a little context about what this event was. Not so much the dance as the venue.
"It won't lick itself?"?????? Looks like this may have been a venue unsuited for little kids.
He's not a she, just a confused nutcase.

He's not a she, just a confused nutcase.
No one cares about the naughty dancer.
Again, what was the context here? It looks like a strip club. Seriously, "It won't lick itself??"...
Even in a backwater state like Texas, there are laws against minors in certain settings.

So????
Which God fearing, gun owning, just and righteous parent brought their kid to this place???

Yeah...I know...:auiqs.jpg:

Looks like everyone there was having a good time. Not surprised to find the world's biggest cowards frightened that kids were enjoying dressing up and dancing. Oh the horror! 😄 This thread could be the basis for a modern remake of Footloose.

Looks like everyone there was having a good time. Not surprised to find the world's biggest cowards frightened that kids were enjoying dressing up and dancing. Oh the horror! 😄 This thread could be the basis for a modern remake of Footloose.

Stay away from schools.

Weird fuck.

you know what's funny. The bald trans in the high white boots can't get lardo to open his side of the door so it can get in. He keeps mouthing at the protestors. RIGHTEOUS protestors i might add.
Well. you know....it appears that children aren't as important as the tranny groomin' them.

This is not going to do trans PR much good.

1654522073220.png
But tell us that drag queen story hour and drag queen bar dances for kids is just fun.

Forum List

Back