Drain the swamp!

You have ZERO idea what any one of the people Drumpf is purportedly appointing will do.
We know what they have done.

Trump has now put Goldman Sachs in the White House, the Treasury, and the head of the OMB.

After criticizing Hillary for making speeches to them and Heidi Cruz for working for them.

SUCKERS!!!
And that wasn't what I responded to, bubble head, I said all you little cry babies having your melt downs have no idea what they WILL do, and you don't, because it'll all have to go by Trump.

Moron.

Trump is not draining the swamp. He's marrying the swamp monster! He just named former Goldman Sachs partner Steve Mnunchin as Treasury Secretary. This is the guy who kicked 35,000 families out of their homes at the height of the Great Recession, because he could make a profit.

Blue collar people who bought into Trump just received the first the first kick in the ass from Trump. Wait till they "reform" you out of your Medicare and Social Security.

This is the guy who kicked 35,000 families out of their homes at the height of the Great Recession,

Sounds awful!
How could he do that?

can you explain what that means?

Trump is not draining the swamp. He's marrying the swamp monster! He just named former Goldman Sachs partner Steve Mnunchin as Treasury Secretary. This is the guy who kicked 35,000 families out of their homes at the height of the Great Recession, because he could make a profit.

Blue collar people who bought into Trump just received the first the first kick in the ass from Trump. Wait till they "reform" you out of your Medicare and Social Security.

This is the guy who kicked 35,000 families out of their homes at the height of the Great Recession,

Sounds awful!
How could he do that?

can you explain what that means?

I can't explain wihosa's claim.

You have ZERO idea what any one of the people Drumpf is purportedly appointing will do.

Trump has now put Goldman Sachs in the White House, the Treasury, and the head of the OMB.

After criticizing Hillary for making speeches to them and Heidi Cruz for working for them.

SUCKERS!!!
And that wasn't what I responded to, bubble head, I said all you little cry babies having your melt downs have no idea what they WILL do, and you don't, because it'll all have to go by Trump.

Moron.
And you think that'll make a difference? LMAO.

Mnunchin bought Indy Mac and immediately foreclosed on 35,000 mortgage holders who were behind because they had been layed off and couldn't find new jobs at the height of the Great Recession.
Now Trump has named another billionaire hedge funder from Wall Street, Wilbur Ross to be Commerce Secretary!
Oh well, no need to pretend to be a populist now, its time to cut everything the working class need, Social Security, Medicare ... er I mean, we're reforming, yeah that's the ticket, we're reforming!

Mnunchin bought Indy Mac and immediately foreclosed on 35,000 mortgage holders

So you lied when you said he kicked 35,000 families out of their homes.
Thanks for admitting that.
Out of curiosity, what is the difference between foreclosing on 35K home mortgages and kicking 35K families from homes?

Mnunchin bought Indy Mac and immediately foreclosed on 35,000 mortgage holders who were behind because they had been layed off and couldn't find new jobs at the height of the Great Recession.
Now Trump has named another billionaire hedge funder from Wall Street, Wilbur Ross to be Commerce Secretary!
Oh well, no need to pretend to be a populist now, its time to cut everything the working class need, Social Security, Medicare ... er I mean, we're reforming, yeah that's the ticket, we're reforming!

Out of curiosity, what is the difference between foreclosing on 35K home mortgages and kicking 35K families from homes?

If you have a mortgage that you've stopped paying for, is that your home, or does it belong to someone else?

If you have a mortgage that you've stopped paying for, is that your home, or does it belong to someone else?
Well if you're still paying for it, and the bank holds the lien on the title it's not really yours either. Thanks for confirming you're doing you're typical partisan doublespeak.

Then with your logic, if a bond holder owned an underwater bond, and the taxpayer bailed him out, then he really didn't own the bond.

Well if you're still paying for it, and the bank holds the lien on the title it's not really yours either. Thanks for confirming you're doing you're typical partisan doublespeak.

Then with your logic, if a bond holder owned an underwater bond, and the taxpayer bailed him out, then he really didn't own the bond.

Well if you're still paying for it, and the bank holds the lien on the title it's not really yours either.

Excellent! So when Wihosa said, "This is the guy who kicked 35,000 families out of their homes at the height of the Great Recession", that was partisan doublespeak. Or simply a lie.

Then with your logic, if a bond holder owned an underwater bond, and the taxpayer bailed him out

You'll have to explain what you mean here.

SUCKERS!!!

Moron.

We do now. All campaign long Trump promised he would be tough with corporations wanting to move jobs overseas. Tariffs on their products coming back into the U.S., and all that other bullshit.

First chance he gets he bribes Carrier with $7 million in taxpayer money.

SUCKERS!!!

SUCKERS!!!

And they love the appointments while still finding a way to rail against the wall street types. It's hard to pull off.

You can't answer the question as asked, so you ask another question to deflect.

What a fuckwad.

You can't answer the question as asked, so you ask another question to deflect.

What a fuckwad.

You still mad bro?

Oh you gotta love the stuff in this article...

Treasury secretary nominee Steven Mnuchin: Goldman Sachs.

Chief strategist Steve Bannon: Goldman Sachs.

Transition adviser Anthony Scaramucci: Goldman Sachs.

Commerce secretary nominee Wilbur Ross: Rothschild & Co.

Possible budget director Gary Cohn: Goldman Sachs.

Potential secretary of state Mitt Romney: Bain Capital.

and then...

And by the way, what’s the best-performing stock in the Dow Jones Industrial Average DJIA, -0.19% since the election?

Goldman Sachs. GS, -1.55%

Yes, really. Shares are up 24%, to $225 from $182 when the market closed on November 8. The next biggest gainer: Wall Street powerhouse JP Morgan ChaseJPM,

Funny I think I remember hearing a lot about this Goldman Sachs place during the election... and how one candidate was bought by Wall Street and Goldman Sachs...

When will Trump voters realize they’ve been had?

Trump supporters. WAKE THE FUCK UP!

Yeah, and one of the people worked for the Rothschilds. Ask Dale Smith about them.

and then...

And by the way, what’s the best-performing stock in the Dow Jones Industrial Average DJIA, -0.19% since the election?

Yes, really. Shares are up 24%, to $225 from $182 when the market closed on November 8. The next biggest gainer: Wall Street powerhouse JP Morgan ChaseJPM,

Funny I think I remember hearing a lot about this Goldman Sachs place during the election... and how one candidate was bought by Wall Street and Goldman Sachs...

Yeah, and one of the people worked for the Rothschilds. Ask Dale Smith about them.

Are the Goldman people going to cut taxes and regulations?
I'm on board.

and then...

I'm on board.

The Goldman people are going to do what will help other Goldman people. Did you NOT read the article? Of course not... you are a Trump supporter and unless the article is some kind of Trump fluff piece you don't read them.

Mnuchin didn't offer reasonable loan modifications to the homeowners as did other banks. He WANTED to foreclose on their homes, sit on them and resell since it was a good bet that the California economy would rebound quicker than other parts of the country. He's Snidely Whiplash.

and then...

I'm on board.

The Goldman people are going to do what will help other Goldman people. Did you NOT read the article? Of course not... you are a Trump supporter and unless the article is some kind of Trump fluff piece you don't read them.

The Goldman people are going to do what will help other Goldman people.

OMG! That's awful!
Are they going to cut taxes and regulations? Because that would help other Goldman people.

Did you NOT read the article?

Did it discuss the bad things the Goldman people will do?
Or maybe crimes they've already committed?

Mnuchin didn't offer reasonable loan modifications to the homeowners as did other banks. He WANTED to foreclose on their homes, sit on them and resell since it was a good bet that the California economy would rebound quicker than other parts of the country. He's Snidely Whiplash.

Mnuchin didn't offer reasonable loan modifications to the homeowners as did other banks.

That's awful!!
So when people stopped paying their mortgage, he seized the home, like the mortgage contract specified?

Wow, he had a lot of nerve. Maybe he should have just handed the home over without getting paid?

He WANTED to foreclose on their homes, sit on them and resell

I'll bet he wanted to make a profit too. Bastard!!

161202-way-to-drain-that-swamp_zpsxkrfkp5v.jpg

Forum List

Back