Drama queens don't appreciate how good we have it.

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
geez, there's a constant barrage of "end of days " threads and reporting from all sides .

Chill out pansies ! We live in pretty good times.

There's no warring nations (other than some terror his spots and civil war actions)

There's no real nuke war threat/worries .

Crime is at all time lows ( high profile crime gets overblown) .

Jobs and the Economy is doing ok .

Gas is cheap!

When have things been better ?? Maybe clintons 2nd term, but we were blissfully ignorant at the time .

People look at history wh rose colored glasses and forget hoe shitty things used to be .

geez, there's a constant barrage of "end of days " threads and reporting from all sides .

There's no warring nations (other than some terror his spots and civil war actions)

Gas is cheap!

When have things been better ?? Maybe clintons 2nd term, but we were blissfully ignorant at the time .

People look at history wh rose colored glasses and forget hoe shitty things used to be .

1. North Korea and China are rising threats.

2. Russia and The United States of America are still playing proxy war in the Middle East.

3. Gas Prices are lower but don't count on Oil to stay this low.

Final remark:

I don't look at History with Rose Color Glasses but the reality is the Economy along with the State of the World is not as great as you wish and before you even utter I am just being this way because of President Obama, well no and I am this way because the World along with this Country are about to hit hard times, but ignore me because I am insane and if it happens I promise to write I told you so!

Gas is cheap!

2. Russia and The United States of America are still playing proxy war in the Middle East.

Final remark:

I don't look at History with Rose Color Glasses but the reality is the Economy along with the State of the World is not as great as you wish and before you even utter I am just being this way because of President Obama, well no and I am this way because the World along with this Country are about to hit hard times, but ignore me because I am insane and if it happens I promise to write I told you so!
In fact, bruce, the state of the world is better than you think. There have always been "rising threats." I do agree we need to get out of the ME once and for all. Gas prices are good, and when they go up again, that will continue to spur alternative fuels. I agree with OP. The end of days is not here.

Gas is cheap!

Final remark:

In fact, bruce, the state of the world is better than you think. There have always been "rising threats." I do agree we need to get out of the ME once and for all. Gas prices are good, and when they go up again, that will continue to spur alternative fuels. I agree with OP. The end of days is not here.

Noted and remember when another crash happens I promise to say I told you so and no the State of this World is not good at all...

Africa is a cluster fuck... Middle East is still a Proxy War area... Mexico is ran by Cartels along with Central America... South America is not any better... Asia is about to erupt into a war...

So as you and the OP'er pretend the world is perfectly fine or better than it was eight years ago, well keep on ignoring it and reality is this Country is on another bubble and when the Market crashes again all of you will claim it was this side or the other while ignoring the reality you knew this was going to happen again!

Gas is cheap!

Are you fucking high?

Gas is cheap!

Final remark:

Noted and remember when another crash happens I promise to say I told you so and no the State of this World is not good at all...

Africa is a cluster fuck... Middle East is still a Proxy War area... Mexico is ran by Cartels along with Central America... South America is not any better... Asia is about to erupt into a war...

So as you and the OP'er pretend the world is perfectly fine or better than it was eight years ago, well keep on ignoring it and reality is this Country is on another bubble and when the Market crashes again all of you will claim it was this side or the other while ignoring the reality you knew this was going to happen again!
If you are saying the economy is cyclical, up and down, then say so. We did not fail then and we will not fail in the future. Wait, elect a Trump or a Clinton, and I might take that back. Don't ever put words in my mouth, "the world is perfectly or better than it was eight years ago," that I did not say. That's a loser.

Gas is cheap!

Final remark:

If you are saying the economy is cyclical, up and down, then say so. We did not fail then and we will not fail in the future. Wait, elect a Trump or a Clinton, and I might take that back. Don't ever put words in my mouth, "the world is perfectly or better than it was eight years ago," that I did not say. That's a loser.

Hey asshole you are the one agreeing with the fucking OP'er so make up your damn mind up if the world is perfectly fine or better than it was eight years ago or not!?!

You're the one claiming the State of the World is better than I think and offered no proof to support your comment and I can provide all the proof about China and North Korea being threats, Africa being a cluster fuck, Middle east is another Proxy War, and Asia is about on the verge of war, but I am the one that is wrong according to you!

What a fucking loser you are and cut the shit because I know damn well you will vote for Clinton come this November while denying it until something goes right!

So it is your turn loser because the State of the World is fucked and you should also explain how alternative fuels have helped this country because of right now this country is still on the Oil like a junky hooked on crack!

Gas is cheap!

Final remark:

Hey asshole you are the one agreeing with the fucking OP'er so make up your damn mind up if the world is perfectly fine or better than it was eight years ago or not!?!

You're the one claiming the State of the World is better than I think and offered no proof to support your comment and I can provide all the proof about China and North Korea being threats, Africa being a cluster fuck, Middle east is another Proxy War, and Asia is about on the verge of war, but I am the one that is wrong according to you!

What a fucking loser you are and cut the shit because I know damn well you will vote for Clinton come this November while denying it until something goes right!

So it is your turn loser because the State of the World is fucked and you should also explain how alternative fuels have helped this country because of right now this country is still on the Oil like a junky hooked on crack!
You come to pieces because you were appropriately corrected, Bruce. Name call all you want. That does not change your silliness. Once again, you troll by saying that I claim "the State of the World is better than I think" etc. Sure I offered support. We always have threats. China trades with us and does not war. NK is unstable and China will work to keep it from imploding, because it does not want 25 million NKs streaming across the Yalu. You did not offer anything other than your opinion about alternative fuels. We have had high oil prices before, we will have them again, and we did not fall apart before and we will not fall part in the future.

Two problems here: (1) you take counsel of your fears far too much; (2) you can't stand honest differences.

Well then. When were things better? Simple question that none of you answered . Let's compare time frames .

Times are what they are in context of the actual times.

We are not in Civil War, the Great Depression of 1893, stupidity of WWI, the maelstrom of the Great Depression and WWII, or the insanity of 1954 to the fall of Vietnam in 1975.

Yes, we have issues now, but if we can't cope with them, then we don't deserve what we do have now.

Gas is cheap!

Are you fucking high?

That was going to be my point. Crime, especially violent crime, is on the rise in many major cities. Why? Drug use. More specifically, meth.

Democrats keep letting people out of prison, which isn't going to do much for your crime rate claim.

Gas is cheap!

When Democrats tell the leftwing social justice marxist this, then I might believe that you believe this....until then......naaaaaaah

Gas is cheap!

Are you fucking high?

That was going to be my point. Crime, especially violent crime, is on the rise in many major cities. Why? Drug use. More specifically, meth.

Democrats keep letting people out of prison, which isn't going to do much for your crime rate claim.
Link that violent crime is on a rise that is going to threaten many cities. Make sure you compare it to the 1990s.

Gas is cheap!

Are you fucking high?

You sure ? All I here is crime rates being down.

And here it's the opioids . Because the drug companies were allowed to turn everyone into pill addicts .

If things were better depends on how your judging our number of troops in Iraq and Afghanistan is reduced but we still have troops in both and at one point we had all of our troops out of Iraq. Terrorism The Bin Laden AQ is reduced but it's still there along with the rise of ISIS and the spin offs of both Syria and Libya are both a mess. Same on the domestic front everyone will find good and bad most of based on which side of the political aisle they stand on I don't view the last eight years as a sign of Americas downfall nor do I see them as sign of a new golden age of prosperity for the nation either. I would view not only the last eight years but sixteen as rather mediocre years for the country.

Gas is cheap!

Are you fucking high?

Link that violent crime is on a rise that is going to threaten many cities. Make sure you compare it to the 1990s.

Gas is cheap!

Are you fucking high?

Gas is cheap!

ObamaHalo1.jpg

Praise be his Holy Name!

Forget for a second that the US and all the world central banks and set up the biggest bubble in human history.

Forum List

Back