Drew Barrymore takes her show political…how has that worked out for Kimmel and Colbert?

If that were really true, Kimmel would have been replaced.
Whoopsie…..that pesky truth gets in the way yet again.

0C6B22DA-0297-408A-9ED0-F7AC7E955431.jpeg

Whoopsie…..that pesky truth gets in the way yet again.

View attachment 765917

Those numbers are meaningless without context. Your assumption is that his audience went down during this time frame because of his politics. He got political and his audience went down because of his politics. Those two things are not necessarily related.

Viewership of late night talk shows has dropped sharply since 2015, across the board. I hadn't thought about it much but I don't watch late night talk shows anymore. I used to watch Johnny Carson religiously. Then Letterman and then Colbert. Now I don't. I tend to stream more. I seldom watch live TV unless it's sports and a lot of that is streamed too.

"Fox News’ Gutfield!—a conservative show that launched last year—averaged 2.19 million viewers last month, followed by Colbert with 2.16 million (down 31% from 2015), Fallon with 1.34 million (down 64%) and Kimmel—which was on hiatus for part of the month—with 1.14 million (down 54%), according to The Wrap."

Those numbers are meaningless without context. Your assumption is that his audience went down during this time frame because of his politics. He got political and his audience went down because of his politics. Those two things are not necessarily related.

Viewership of late night talk shows has dropped sharply since 2015, across the board. I hadn't thought about it much but I don't watch late night talk shows anymore. I used to watch Johnny Carson religiously. Then Letterman and then Colbert. Now I don't. I tend to stream more. I seldom watch live TV unless it's sports and a lot of that is streamed too.

"Fox News’ Gutfield!—a conservative show that launched last year—averaged 2.19 million viewers last month, followed by Colbert with 2.16 million (down 31% from 2015), Fallon with 1.34 million (down 64%) and Kimmel—which was on hiatus for part of the month—with 1.14 million (down 54%), according to The Wrap."

Jimmy and most others are protected by the globalist system and paid by them. They are propaganda tools. And it is endless. Jimmy is smarmy because there are many levels of protection for him, people like him and his family. So he acts superior. When we are poor enough, he and many others will e questioned and may even be taken to task. Then he will get stupid. Jimmy is aware of history and does not learn from history.

Jimmy and most others are protected by the globalist system and paid by them. They are propaganda tools. And it is endless. Jimmy is smarmy because there are many levels of protection for him, people like him and his family. So he acts superior. When we are poor enough, he and many others will e questioned and may even be taken to task. Then he will get stupid. Jimmy is aware of history and does not learn from history.

What bullshit. Late night talk show hosts have always been political. I've been watching the tonight show since Jack Paar was hosting, and he was making fun of the President. It's only been since Trump was President that making fun of the President became a horrible thing. That's because Donald Trump can't laugh at himself.

If that were really true, Kimmel would have been replaced.
you dont follow the news do you?....

Forum List

Back