Drill baby drill...

As long as slimy oil isn't able to export one ounce of it....it's our oil. And gas prices are going up.

Texas, Wyoming, North Dakota, South Dakota and Montana basically have unlimited fossil fuels at their disposal.... use it before you lose it. Lol

In This Oil Boom Town, Even a Barber Can Make $180,000

If every five gallons of gas I burn meant one more canker sore breaking out on Obama's ass, just call me a driving fool because I'm not walking anywhere. I'll even drive down to the mailbox.

As long as slimy oil isn't able to export one ounce of it....it's our oil. And gas prices are going up.
All oil must be bought and sold on the open market, specifically at the NY Mercantile Exchange. American oil is best suited for making plastics, we ship that all over the world and we buy fuel from places with fuel grade crude.

We were told that all that oil would be kept here....oh my, we weren't lied to now we're we? Tell me it isn't so.

All oil must be bought and sold on the open market, specifically at the NY Mercantile Exchange. American oil is best suited for making plastics, we ship that all over the world and we buy fuel from places with fuel grade crude.

Is it not simply amazing how uninformed so many people are.

We were told that all that oil would be kept here....oh my, we weren't lied to now we're we? Tell me it isn't so.

oil exports by year by the US over the last decade...

upload_2019-3-1_20-27-57.png

Forum List

Back