Drive by shooting in Britain...they confiscated their guns too...right?

Guy we let those people out

Most murders are committed against criminals by criminals get those fuckers off the street for good and see an instant drop in the murder rate but then again I'm not talking just about murder am I?

IDGAF about Europe If you want to live in Europe be my guest we won't even know you're gone

most murders are not criminals killing criminals. They are regular citizens killing their friends and relatives. Most murder victims KNOW their killers. It's why homicide detectives know, first person you look at is the spouse.

badass-briscoe.jpg

Of course, you don't care about Europe. You like to ignore realities that the guns are the problem, not the poor people who commit them.

And still wrong…..more info on how wrong you are….

http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/most-murder-victims-in-big-cities-have-criminal-record/

A review of murder statistics across America shows that in many large cities, up to 90 percent of the victims have criminal records.

-------
The report concludes that “of the 2011 homicide victims, 77 percent (66) had a least one prior arrest and of the known 2011 homicide suspects 90 percent (74) had at least one prior arrest.”
----------
In early 2012, after pressure put on the police by murder victims’ families in New Orleans, the police department stopped revealing whether or not the murder victim had a prior record.
---------------
Though data is no longer published in Baltimore, USA Today reported in 2007 that 91 percent of the then-205 murder victims in the city between Jan. 1 and Aug. 31, 2007, had criminal records.
---------
A WND review of the Philadelphia Police Department Murder and Shooting Analysis for 2011 shows a similar pattern to that of other large cities in America – a majority of the murder victims have prior records.
--------
In Philadelphia in 2011, of 324 murders, 81 percent (263) of the victims had at least one prior arrest; 62 percent (164) had been arrested for a violent crime prior to their murder.
----------
In Newark, N.J., long considered one of America’s most dangerous cities, 85 percent of the 165 murder victims between 2009 and 2010 had serious arrest histories.

Anthony Braga, a professor with the Rutgers-Newark School of Criminal Justice, told the Newark Star-Ledger that 85 percent of 165 murder victims in Newark between 2009 and 2010 had been arrested at least once before they were killed.

Those victims, he said, had, on average, 10 prior arrests on their criminal records.

A WND review of the Chicago Police Department Murder Analysis reports from 2003 to 2011 provides a statistical breakdown of the demographics of both the victims and offenders in the 4,265 murders in Chicago over that time period.

Of the victims of murder in Chicago from 2003 to 2011, an average of 77 percent had a prior arrest history, with a high of 79 percent of the 436 murdered in Chicago in 2010 having arrest histories.

You assume that everyone murdered with a gun is married?

And of course criminals who kill each other know each other in some capacity and most murderers have criminal records of some kind

Guns are not the problem never have been never will be in fact as you know where there are more legal gun owners there is less crime including murder

Wow, guy, so what you are saying is the US with their 11,000 gun murders have less crime than the UK with their 48 gun murders? Un- fucking- believable.

Actually, Britain has more violent crime than the U.S. our criminals just murder each other more often…..and Britain's gun murder rate just stayed the same after they confiscated their guns…..it did not change…..

Wrong….they do not classify a gang member shooting his girlfriend as gang related…it is hard to get them to classify actual gang related murder as gang murder….

who is 'them', exactly? The fact is, most gun deaths are domestic arguments, which is what happens when you have guns in 40% of the homes in the country.

It's kind of like if every home had poisonous rattlesnakes as pets, you would be amazed to find out that we have thousands of deaths due to snake-bite while most of the rest of the world has only a handful.

Wrong….they do not classify a gang member shooting his girlfriend as gang related…it is hard to get them to classify actual gang related murder as gang murder….

who is 'them', exactly? The fact is, most gun deaths are domestic arguments, which is what happens when you have guns in 40% of the homes in the country.

It's kind of like if every home had poisonous rattlesnakes as pets, you would be amazed to find out that we have thousands of deaths due to snake-bite while most of the rest of the world has only a handful.

Wrong, most deaths are not domestic arguments. And again with the lie about 40%…you aren't even trying to be truthful anymore.

Guy, i was being generous with 40% of households having someone needing to compensate for a tiny dick in them.

The actual number is 32%. The number of households with guns has been declining as less people hunt and more people realize having a gun in the home is kind of stupid.

Number of households with guns on the decline, study shows

Wrong….more people are buying guns, they just aren't telling strangers on the phone they own guns.

Guy, i was being generous with 40% of households having someone needing to compensate for a tiny dick in them.

The actual number is 32%. The number of households with guns has been declining as less people hunt and more people realize having a gun in the home is kind of stupid.

Number of households with guns on the decline, study shows

The General Social Survey….how many times do you have to be told that it is run by an anti gunner who wants his research to be used by politicians to grab guns……and other polls show the opposite of what he says…….

Wrong….more people are buying guns, they just aren't telling strangers on the phone they own guns.

more gun are being bought by the same group of nuts. less people own them

Of course you are wrong......anti gunners are lying to you...again....more people are buying guns and even more are refusing to tell survey takers they own guns......you should realize that just from the pro gun people here on U.S. Message.....I am not telling a survey taker, my doctor or anyone else that I own guns.....

more gun are being bought by the same group of nuts. less people own them

Here you go.....the truth, the fact and the reality....

Is gun ownership really down in America? | Fox News

Surely, gun control advocates such as GSS director Tom Smith view this decline as a good thing. In a 2003 book of mine, I quoted Smith as saying that the large drop in gun ownership would “make it easier for politicians to do the right thing on guns” and pass more restrictive regulations.

Other gun control advocates have mentioned to me that they hope that if people believe fewer people own guns, that may cause others to rethink their decision to own one themselves. It is part of the reason they dramatically exaggerate the risks of having guns in the home.

The Associated Press and Time ignored other polls by Gallup and ABC News/Washington Post.

These polls show that gun ownership rates have been flat over the same period. According to Gallup, household gun ownership has ranged from 51 percent in 1994 to 34 percent in 1999. In 2014, it was at 42 percent – comparable to the 43-45 percent figures during the 1970s.

A 2011 Gallup poll with the headline “Self-Reported Gun Ownership in U.S. Is Highest Since 1993” appears to have gotten no news coverage.

The ABC News/Washington Post poll shows an even more stable pattern, with household gun ownership between 44 and 46 percent in 1999. In 2013, the ownership rate was 43 percent.

There are other measures that suggest that we should be very careful of relying too heavily on polling to gauge the level of gun ownership. For example, the nationally number of concealed handgun permits has soared over the last decade: rising from about 2.7 million in 1999 to 4.6 million in 2007 to 11.1 million in 2014.

The National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) shows that the number of gun purchases has grown dramatically over time –doubling from 2006 to 2014.

Of course you are wrong......anti gunners are lying to you...again....more people are buying guns and even more are refusing to tell survey takers they own guns......you should realize that just from the pro gun people here on U.S. Message.....I am not telling a survey taker, my doctor or anyone else that I own guns.....

Again, guy, just because you woke up this morning, realized it was really tiny and bought four more guns to feel better about yourself, doesn't mean that gun ownership is expanding beyond your nutty little culture.

using Fox News as a source isn't credible.

Try actually reading what it says……again, you are wrong…more people than ever are buying guns, especially women and minorities the newest gun buyers….

Try actually reading what it says……again, you are wrong…more people than ever are buying guns, especially women and minorities the newest gun buyers….

No, the number of households with guns in them has been in decline for some time.

Mostly because people realize guns are dangerous and shooting animals is sadistic.

Forum List

Back