Drive by shooting in Britain...which law kept this from being a mass shooting?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Again....which British gun control law kept this criminal with a gun from going to a mall, a theater, a church or a school and killing people?

And didn't they ban guns in Britain?

Street sealed off after 'shots fired' in late night 'drive-by' attack

One resident described seeing a car roaring down the street after the suspected shooting, which appeared to leave one vehicle damaged.

The man, who did not wish to be named, said: "I was on my drive just before midnight when I heard three loud shots. It was gunfire. I then saw a Ford Focus speed off down Longview Drive.

Call us when they have 30,000 gun deaths per year.

if guns made a society safer, we should be the safest society ever. Instead, we have, by far the most gun deaths of any advanced culture on the planet. Gun nuts can't explain why.

if guns made a society safer, we should be the safest society ever. Instead, we have, by far the most gun deaths of any advanced culture on the planet. Gun nuts can't explain why.

People who have to equate suicide with murder are disingenuous at best

People who do not are disingenuous period.

There is a difference between murder and suicide

That you don't understand that is not my problem

If u say so

If u say so

Look up murder in the dictionary then look up suicide in the same dictionary then you tell me how they are equivalent

If u say so

Look up murder in the dictionary then look up suicide in the same dictionary then you tell me how they are equivalent

Perhaps the dead body that results from each is a clue for you.

If u say so

Perhaps the dead body that results from each is a clue for you.

So everything that results in a dead body is the same as murder?

Murder is a crime
Suicide is a choice

And please...tell us why the British police tell us they can't stop the flow of illegal guns into the country, with all of their gun control laws and banning guns...

And since Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year, to stop rape, robbery and murder, saving far more lives than are taken by guns, please explain to those survivors that they shouldn't have had their legal guns....

That may come sooner than you think
they keep intercepting large ak and rpg caches in shipping containers .
how many have they missed? and how many are buried under the banlieues?
if you wanna make it about white people because progressives are racists a german special forces unit had plans to violently overthrow the German government
and french generals took it up the ass for publicly lashing out at the government

my money is on rivers of blood in western Europe one way or another

giphy.gif

if you wanna make it about white people because progressives are racists a german special forces unit had plans to violently overthrow the German government
and french generals took it up the ass for publicly lashing out at the government

giphy.gif

:abgg2q.jpg:

And please...tell us why the British police tell us they can't stop the flow of illegal guns into the country, with all of their gun control laws and banning guns...

And since Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year, to stop rape, robbery and murder, saving far more lives than are taken by guns, please explain to those survivors that they shouldn't have had their legal guns....

Your assessment is as false as your statistics.

giphy.gif

_95144523_0bb8c9ed-5062-4a45-87bc-61825bd63247.jpg

Spain

their was only 400 mortar shells
this is fine

i can keep going but emotional progressives are a waste of time and effort

aren't progressives firmly against the promotion of mortar shell violence

giphy.gif

_95144523_0bb8c9ed-5062-4a45-87bc-61825bd63247.jpg

Spain

their was only 400 mortar shells
this is fine

i can keep going but emotional progressives are a waste of time and effort

aren't progressives firmly against the promotion of mortar shell violence

Nice.
And to think the sleeper cell in the house down the street from you could have almost all of the items pictured above (and more) and it would be perfectly legal (and applauded), right up until they smoke a shopping mall.

But, by all means, please try to make us all care about a drive by in London.

Nice.
And to think the sleeper cell in the house down the street from you could have almost all of the items pictured above (and more) and it would be perfectly legal (and applauded), right up until they smoke a shopping mall.

down the road in America or Spain OR France OR THE UK all those weapons pictured are illegal

I believe OPs question still stands

dont worry about the ones they probably missed
All is well in western Europe
ya know we should emulate them

derp

Forum List

Back