Drive by shooting in England just days after mass public shooting in England. 5 shooters on the scene of barbecue.

No background check is required for an individual to sell a gun dumb ass.
How many times per day are trucks driven through the walls of a gun store, and why don't we hear more about such a common occurance? ----- you dumb ass.

Yes, we know you are a moron. You proved that long ago.

shithead, they use cars, trucks , they use sledge hammers to get through brick walls. They did that at the gun store in my area, the Maxon gun store. They broke through the brickwall with sledge hammers you moron.

In Los Angeles gangs have robbery crews devoted to home burglaries to find guns. Their sisters, mothers and baby mommas work in the state agencies and use the information to locate gun collectors and owners you idiot.

shithead, they use cars, trucks , they use sledge hammers to get through brick walls. They did that at the gun store in my area, the Maxon gun store. They broke through the brickwall with sledge hammers you moron.

In Los Angeles gangs have robbery crews devoted to home burglaries to find guns. Their sisters, mothers and baby mommas work in the state agencies and use the information to locate gun collectors and owners you idiot.
Yet you claim none of them simply buy from individual sellers who don't know or care if the buyer can legally own a gun. Explain to me again what the difference is between a straw buyer, and an individual seller. Neither cares about the buyer's background. If, for some reason the sale becomes known, both will say they didn't know the buyer was a crook.

Yet you claim none of them simply buy from individual sellers who don't know or care if the buyer can legally own a gun. Explain to me again what the difference is between a straw buyer, and an individual seller. Neither cares about the buyer's background. If, for some reason the sale becomes known, both will say they didn't know the buyer was a crook.

the straw buyer is buying the gun to sell to criminals you idiot. The privat seller is sellimg feom their personal property.

the straw buyer is buying the gun to sell to criminals you idiot. The privat seller is sellimg feom their personal property.
And neither bother with any kind of background check.

And neither bother with any kind of background check.

why dont you just admit that the only reason you desperately want universal background checks is to register guns.

You have been shown that criminals ignore background checks……but you keep prattling on about them.

You want gun registration and you know universal background checks is a way to dupe uninformed people.

If you cared about stopping criminals shitheads like you would stop releasing them on bail and out of prison on short sentences.

why dont you just admit that the only reason you desperately want universal background checks is to register guns.

You have been shown that criminals ignore background checks……but you keep prattling on about them.

You want gun registration and you know universal background checks is a way to dupe uninformed people.

If you cared about stopping criminals shitheads like you would stop releasing them on bail and out of prison on short sentences.
Quit trying to change the subject to registration, you coward. Your own link shows that 43% of crooks get their guns from individual sellers. Just because you want to call some of those individual sales something else doesn't mean they aren't exactly the same thing in every material way. Why is it so important to you to make sure crooks can easily get all the guns they want? What's wrong with you?

Quit trying to change the subject to registration, you coward. Your own link shows that 43% of crooks get their guns from individual sellers. Just because you want to call some of those individual sales something else doesn't mean they aren't exactly the same thing in every material way. Why is it so important to you to make sure crooks can easily get all the guns they want? What's wrong with you?

Those sellers are straw buyers you idiot. They are not people selling their private guns.

Those sellers are straw buyers you idiot. They are not people selling their private guns.
Again, point out how the law can tell them appart, dumb ass. It's usually pretty easy to determine what someone did. It's hard for the court to prove what their intentions were when they did it. 43% of criminal's guns come from individual sales of some kind.

Well, I don't know anything about Martin's case and don't have much desire to read thoroughly about it. As always, the devil is in details.

As a whole I support some form of the castle doctrine and think that the owner should have a right to use deadly force against the intruder. But do the owner have a right to shot at the intruder's back when they are running away? Well, all depends on details.

About a right on self defence as a whole.. Recently, I came across a thread, in one of the sub forums here, about stoning happened in Texas (if I remember correctly). Previously, I considered myself a supporter of the self defence right in broad terms. This case gave me some thoughts to think about.
Well the jury clearly had all the necessary details and found him guilty of murder.

Again, point out how the law can tell them appart, dumb ass. It's usually pretty easy to determine what someone did. It's hard for the court to prove what their intentions were when they did it. 43% of criminal's guns come from individual sales of some kind.

Shithead...easily...when the guy lies on the background check form at the gun store, he is committing a crime......

What part of the fact that normal people selling their private property are not where criminals get their illegal guns do you not understand?

You want gun registration, to get gun registration you need to get universal background checks.......that is your goal....so you lie to hide what you actually want.

Forum List

Back