Driver Charged After Truck Loses Brakes in Parade

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
This news is a week old, but I know two things about every vehicle I drive, in the event my brakes fail.

1) Put the vehicle in neutral, both my car and truck have no problem with this when rolling.
2) Pull the emergency brake.

This is a 20 year old who has obviously put a lot of work into his truck, how did he not know this?

The DMV's stopped caring about actually giving licenses to people that have been educated on vehicles, a LONG, LONG. LOOOONG time ago.

Now they are just like any other government office................they hand out liceses to kill, maim, and destroy to any psychotic lunatic and fuktard that walks through their doors. And I've seen it first hand.

Blame the DMV's. They put these morons, lunatics, and certifiable criminally insance retards out on public roads. They DO NOT CARE.

The DMV's stopped caring about actually giving licenses to people that have been educated on vehicles, a LONG, LONG. LOOOONG time ago.

Now they are just like any other government office................they hand out liceses to kill, maim, and destroy to any psychotic lunatic and fuktard that walks through their doors. And I've seen it first hand.

Blame the DMV's. They put these morons, lunatics, and certifiable criminally insance retards out on public roads. They DO NOT CARE.

I don't think someone intent on harming others with a vehicle is too worried about being a legally licensed driver.

I don't think someone intent on harming others with a vehicle is too worried about being a legally licensed driver.

Similarly,
Nor are gang members, cartel members or violent criminals the least bit concerned with the Lefts gun crushing crusade or a single law they pass.

Laws only affect the Law Abiding. And the Left has effectively removed any deterrent to criminal activity by being soft on both common and violent criminals.

As far as the truck....it probably had very severely neglected brakes for some time. Negligent Homicide.

Forum List

Back