Driver kills 6 in PA.

I considered the same thing but the article has a pic of the two vehicles and they really look murdered so i'm guessing 70 each.

The white car looks like it was cut open to get people out. Looking again...I doubt that Libby was going more than 35.

You don't cut people out when collisions occur at 35. THINK

That statement is just silly.

At 35 miles an hour you can easily crush a car with a stationary collision to require cutting of the car chassis to remove a person.

Head on collisions at 35 mph are around the same as slamming into something stationary at 70 mph, and that says nothing of the subsequent impacts if there is any elasticity during the inital collisions.

At 35 miles an hour you can easily crush a car with a stationary collision to require cutting of the car chassis to remove a person.

Head on collisions at 35 mph are around the same as slamming into something stationary at 70 mph, and that says nothing of the subsequent impacts if there is any elasticity during the inital collisions.

Hey einstein. Would you rather have another motorist hit you at 35 or 75?

It's just that simple

Hey einstein. Would you rather have another motorist hit you at 35 or 75?

It's just that simple

if they were doing 35 on the road, then they were not speeding, and that was not the root cause of the accident.

Two cars going at 35 mph each in a head on ARE colliding at a 70 mph equivalent into a stationary object.

[

No kidding. This guy says I'm a psychopath for driving 120+ mph on the autobahn even though its perfectly safe and legal.

What a stupid thing to say. Perfectly safe??? You saying NOTHING could have gone wrong while you were doing 120? THINK

Autobahns are desgined for those speeds, with lane sizes, markings and even sloped curves to accomodate such velocity.

Granted the accidents are pretty horrific when they do happen, but the frequency is pretty low.

US highways are not designed for 120 mph, but they are not really designed to a 55 mph or 50 mph limit imposed in some places. Most can handle easily 85 mph on straight courses.

No kidding. This guy says I'm a psychopath for driving 120+ mph on the autobahn even though its perfectly safe and legal.

What a stupid thing to say. Perfectly safe??? You saying NOTHING could have gone wrong while you were doing 120? THINK

Of course something could go wrong. Something could go wrong at any speed. As long as you're smart and know how to take care of your vehicle you should be fine. Its not like I am driving some piece of shit hoopty at those speeds.

US highways are not designed for 120 mph, but they are not really designed to a 55 mph or 50 mph limit imposed in some places. Most can handle easily 85 mph on straight courses.

HAHAHA What do you mean "handle 85"?

Lower speeds mean lower crash rates. That was proven in 1974.

HAHAHA What do you mean "handle 85"?

Lower speeds mean lower crash rates. That was proven in 1974.

its the ability of the road to handle a vehicle at that speed.

Just because you can't handle a car a 75 MPH doesnt me the rest of us have to trudge along.

[

its the ability of the road to handle a vehicle at that speed.

Just because you can't handle a car a 75 MPH doesnt me the rest of us have to trudge along.

35,000 highway deaths every year in america and millions of crashes and you claim people are great drivers!!!! think

Forum List

Back