Drone locked on suicide bomber, DOD refused permission

Wow. I'm impressed at the speed of the talking point spread here. Usually, it's about 24 hours. This tidbit was dropped barely an hour ago.
Funny enough. Nothing about it on legitimate media.
Xiden lied people died

we are going to need a full 9/11 style investigation of how the Xiden admin handled this disaster

Honestly ICE. . I just don't know what is going on. It's like that maxim. . . the first causality of war is truth.

I don't believe much of anything I read about what is going on over there. There is certainly A LOT of politics going on behind the scenes, and a lot of interests we know nothing about.

The Taliban criticizes US drone strikes in Kabul​

US Drone Attack "Arbitrary", "Should Have Been Reported To Us": Taliban​

Spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid told China's state television CGTN on Monday that seven people were killed in the drone attack, describing the US action on foreign soil as unlawful.​

Honestly ICE. . I just don't know what is going on. It's like that maxim. . . the first causality of war is truth.

I don't believe much of anything I read about what is going on over there. There is certainly A LOT of politics going on behind the scenes, and a lot of interests we know nothing about.

The Taliban criticizes US drone strikes in Kabul​

US Drone Attack "Arbitrary", "Should Have Been Reported To Us": Taliban​

Spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid told China's state television CGTN on Monday that seven people were killed in the drone attack, describing the US action on foreign soil as unlawful.​

no, i agree. info all over the place and like i said, does need to be vetted.

but the whole "put your thinking cap on and stop posting emotionally" -

yea, ok.

so we didn't want to upset the taliban as they are attacking us.

I got nothing.
LOL

Sez this guy...

Screenshot_20210901-172907_Samsung Internet.jpg

????

If we don't care, if we a gas lit into thinking it doesn't make a difference? :dunno:

. . my apologies.
well my main point was far more that we get reports that say anything that need to be said at the time. i've read reports they work together, i've read reports they don't.

"who cares" if they work together. if we know a suicide bomber is coming at us, take 'em out. i don't care WHO you are or WHO you're with.

if not with the taliban then the taliban shouldn't care. but if we know it's happening then i have to think the taliban does too.

who knows who is right while we speculate.

Well see we must avoid any Turbanban criticism even if it means Americans lives because criticism is hurtful

well my main point was far more that we get reports that say anything that need to be said at the time. i've read reports they work together, i've read reports they don't.

"who cares" if they work together. if we know a suicide bomber is coming at us, take 'em out. i don't care WHO you are or WHO you're with.

if not with the taliban then the taliban shouldn't care. but if we know it's happening then i have to think the taliban does too.

who knows who is right while we speculate.
I partially agree.

That is why I posted all those articles of the Taliban quibbling with our folks about drone strikes. If they know that a strike could potentially kill more of their citizens, than the suicide bomber could kill of ours. . . .

Then what would OUR leaders chose in such a scenario? :dunno:

5lku7j.jpg

I partially agree.

That is why I posted all those articles of the Taliban quibbling with our folks about drone strikes. If they know that a strike could potentially kill more of their citizens, than the suicide bomber could kill of ours. . . .

Then what would OUR leaders chose in such a scenario? :dunno:

5lku7j.jpg
then i go back to if the taliban is concerned, they need to control areas out side the airport like biden gave them full power to do. someone attacking the airport is OUR area and we should defend OUR guys regardless.

concern for their citizens has never been a taliban trait. seems we copied them here *if* true.

Wow. I'm impressed at the speed of the talking point spread here. Usually, it's about 24 hours. This tidbit was dropped barely an hour ago.
Funny enough. Nothing about it on legitimate media.
Seriously, confronted with the fact that Washington held the military back from killing a suicide bomber which caused the deaths of so many, and you are whining about how fast the information got around? Really? This is what outrages you?

Seriously, confronted with the fact that Washington held the military back from killing a suicide bomber which caused the deaths of so many, and you are whining about how fast the information got around? Really? This is what outrages you?
Apparently so will you.

yes, I am sure they briefed this "former official" on the entire event. So he could run to the totally not credible MRC Latino and tell his story. Give me a fkn break.

Finally, someone with facts.

Great, let's see your evidence this story is true...

No evidence that was the case. Not one legitimate media outlet reporting this.

Forum List

Back