CDZ Drones

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
I am in the market to buy a good, cheap drone, any recommendation? Cheap, er, affordable?

Sorry, couldn't resist . . .

untitled.png

2017 Glimpes Blade quad, it's run it's noble course. Any recommendations in 2020?

I am in the market to buy a good, cheap drone, any recommendation? Cheap, er, affordable?
Why do you want one?

You aren’t a creeper are you?
Actually I am a aviation enthusiast. Aviation in general. Leave it up to YOU to put a negative spin on this...this what you do best. When People want to fly, YOU want to bring them DOWN...
Just having a bit of fun. Not my intention to insult.
You always intend to insult..... :SMILEW~130:
Not always, but some times...bitch.
So? Got any recommendations?

Why do you want one?

Actually I am a aviation enthusiast. Aviation in general. Leave it up to YOU to put a negative spin on this...this what you do best. When People want to fly, YOU want to bring them DOWN...
Sorry no. Don’t know a damn thing about drones.

Why do you want one?

Sorry no. Don’t know a damn thing about drones.
I do, birdshot will bring most of them down with ease so no choke on the barrel for a nice wide pattern.

This is going nowhere fast. Drones aren't a joke. Serious issue like death or tax exemptions...Please, like buying a car getting a dog serious.

Watch The X-Files Season 11 episode about drone delivery. Then let me know if you think it's a good idea...NOT!!

So, what brand drone do you recommend? So many to choose from.

Last edited:
Somebody confused drones with TROLLS.
Now you’re being negative.naughty naughty
See?.....I told ya....

OK. I admit. The CDZ blue icon sometimes throws me off because my eye doesn't move to that part of the screen automatically. And I'll post and react accordingly...my bad. That being said, if you want advice on what drone to buy, why would you post it in this folder?

See?.....I told ya....

OK. I admit. The CDZ blue icon sometimes throws me off because my eye doesn't move to that part of the screen automatically. And I'll post and react accordingly...my bad. That being said, if you want advice on what drone to buy, why would you post it in this folder?
Why not? It's the "Clean debate" zone...Its not like I'm asking what detergent Hitler uses. Please...Its not political and shouldn't be an issue.

See?.....I told ya....

Why not?

What drone to buy? the Hobby folder. Otherwise, stick to why drones are necessary, how can they be used for good?, how can they be used for spying?, etc, etc, etc.
South Park did an entire episode on drones...funny.

Perhaps I am on the wrong board, maybe this is just the right place...

Last edited:

$250 or less will buy all kinds of "for fun" drones Bout all have a any feature that makes them cool!

RCGroups: Remote Control, Radio Control Planes, Drones, Cars and Boats This is a good R/C forum, scroll down to "FPV's" ie "first person video" And the subforum below it on "multi rotor drones." Read it, you'll not only be hooked but get reviews and suggestions

Now if you want awesomemosis? Check out "DRL" Drone racing league. On TV occasionally. unreal what they can do and what they fly? You'll spend about $600 (I believe) to begin on this class drones. Drone Technology - The Engineering Behind the Drone

Me? I'm still stuck on electric and gas fixed wing and some simple helis! However built a few flying wings, damn do they fly.

But I do want a drone too!

Forum List

Back