Drop a Line from a MOVIE without giving the name

"But, Mortimer, you are going to love me for my mind too.

- One thing at a time. "
You Rang............

hmm.....that a difficult one...... let me see
Lurch-addams-family-6160640-456-480.jpg

Addams family????:04:

We're all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it, that's all.

"What we got here is failure to communicate...Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it...well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you, men."

“No. This is where I have always been coming to. Since my time began. And when I go away from here, this will be the mid-point, to which everything ran, before, and from which everything will run. But now, my love, we are here, we are now, and those other times are running elsewhere.”

My mother was a pure woman from a noble family. And I, at least, know who my father is, you pig-eating son of a whore!

"What if you had to tell someone the most important thing in the world, but you knew they'd never believe you?"

"I'll tell you what: I will speak slow so that those of you with Ph.D's in the room can understand. Here, look. Here's a monitor, right?"

"Now the monitor is broken. It's dead. It's not temporarily transitioned to another state of entropy, it's dead. Right? Now is she alive or is she dead?"

Forum List

Back