Drudge: Alex Jones 5G coverage fascinating riveting frightening

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Conservative media mogul Matt Drudge praised Alex Jones’ coverage on the Friday edition of The Alex Jones Show reporting the dangers of 5G radiation, which has been shown to have negative health effects.
Drudge: Alex Jones’ 5G Coverage ‘Fascinating, Riveting, Frightening’

But hey what do they know when money means no where near as much as the ppl.. Social engineering works well with dumbasses.

Last edited:
Conservative media mogul Matt Drudge praised Alex Jones’ coverage on the Friday edition of The Alex Jones Show reporting the dangers of 5G radiation, which has been shown to have negative health effects.

But hey what do they know when money mean no where near as much as the ppl.. Social engineering works well with dumbasses.
I love Alex.
I don't believe we landed on the moon or sandy hook either

But hey what do they know when money mean no where near as much as the ppl.. Social engineering works well with dumbasses.
I love Alex.
I don't believe we landed on the moon or sandy hook either
Go away.

But hey what do they know when money means no where near as much as the ppl.. Social engineering works well with dumbasses.
This from the Wall Street Journal...maybe saner minds will prevail.

Cities Are Saying ‘No’ to 5G, Citing Health, Aesthetics—and FCC Bullying
Those hawking specious safety concerns about the new technology have found common cause with some of America’s most powerful mayors
Cities Are Saying ‘No’ to 5G, Citing Health, Aesthetics—and FCC Bullying

People don't know that cellphones and cellphones' towers emits tiny microwave rays. That is how they communicates with each other. And if you stand in between them both. That you are being zapped continuously by small amounts of rays. Cellphones should only be use for emergency. And if you are constantly texting. That you are actually looking down in the barrel of a loaded gun.

Learn How The Elite Are Escaping 5G Cancer

th

Forum List

Back