Drudge Headlines Says WAR...Who Is on each side ??

gotta love this quote:
The turn of events is a surprising development for two men who were colleagues at the Justice Department and have known one another for three decades, something Barr emphasized during his confirmation hearing three months ago. Their families are close, and their wives attend the same Bible study together. Mueller was also a guest at Barr’s daughter’s wedding.

Rift opens between Mueller and Barr

LOFL ....... I say put Barr & Mueller in a boxing ring & let them have a go at each other 'til which time only one is standing.

The former Marine would likely put Barr on his big fat smelly ass in very short order

gotta love this quote:
The turn of events is a surprising development for two men who were colleagues at the Justice Department and have known one another for three decades, something Barr emphasized during his confirmation hearing three months ago. Their families are close, and their wives attend the same Bible study together. Mueller was also a guest at Barr’s daughter’s wedding.

LOFL ....... I say put Barr & Mueller in a boxing ring & let them have a go at each other 'til which time only one is standing.

The former Marine would likely put Barr on his big fat smelly ass in very short order

You Dems do like physical violence, don’t cha?

gotta love this quote:

are you kidding?

every day that I come to this message board i see CONS talking about "eradicating" liberals and dems

talking about the coming CIVIL WAR....

and now YOU accuse DEMS of liking violence?

are you seriously this fkn deranged?

• Banned
gotta love this quote:

Barr seeing how mueller stacked the deck with all his prosecutors as Hillary lovers and then let THAT LEAK

That proves to Barr that mueller is a total non ethical person and proves to Barr mueller is guilty of high treason

• Banned
gotta love this quote:

are you kidding?

every day that I come to this message board i see CONS talking about "eradicating" liberals and dems

This is not a civil war like before

This is not men against men

This is men against women

Check to see who is on each side

The deep state is powerless. They have to lie and cheat and bring in the lowest wisdom people to try to fool

But they have lost the men who had the higher logic

gotta love this quote:

are you kidding?

It wasn't Republicans at a ball field shooting up Congressmen. It wasn't Republicans and a Vegas Country Western Event shooting up young kids out for a good time. It isnt Republicans assassinating men in blue. It wasn't Republicans going around burning cities and punching women. Still want to see if the Dems like violence?

gotta love this quote:

are you kidding?

The deep state is powerless. They have to lie and cheat and bring in the lowest wisdom people to try to fool

So, to conquer the swamp which you claim "lie and cheat" requires a con man, a liar, and a cheat aka Trump?

LOFL; you are pretty rich.

gotta love this quote:

Wrong

Look at tbe polls

The marines are the strongest group of all for trump

The marines agrees with trump that mueller is guilty of treason

The marines strong approval of trump means they agree with trump

gotta love this quote:

are you kidding?

It wasn't Republicans at a ball field shooting up Congressmen. It wasn't Republicans and a Vegas Country Western Event shooting up young kids out for a good time. It isnt Republicans assassinating men in blue. It wasn't Republicans going around burning cities and punching women. Still want to see if the Dems like violence?

It wasn't Republicans?

who was that jack ass in Florida with the white van that had more TRUMPER stickers on his van than it had paint, sending out bombs to the Democrats?

Go fuck yourself ................

gotta love this quote:

are you kidding?

So, to conquer the swamp which you claim "lie and cheat" requires a con man, a liar, and a cheat aka Trump?

Men have higher logic they know who are the harmers

They have said that the democrats are the harmers

Anyone with a half of brain knows what's coming

gotta love this quote:

are you kidding?

Men have higher logic they know who are the harmers

They have said that the democrats are the harmers

Anyone with a half of brain knows what's coming

You dodged answering the question .......

Marines numbers on favor ability of trump

59% favorable and 17% unfavorable

That's a gigantic 42% difference

Barr now knows how unethical mueller is and he is ready to charge the whole deep state with a high treason crime

gotta love this quote:

Barr seeing how mueller stacked the deck with all his prosecutors as Hillary lovers and then let THAT LEAK

That proves to Barr that mueller is a total non ethical person and proves to Barr mueller is guilty of high treason

Barr is the one who is unethical. The AG is the chief law enforcement officer of the US not Trump's security man. Trump has corrupted the AG's office. When Nixon ordered his AG to fire the special prosecutor, he resigned rather than to do something that was unethical. Barr claims that Trump was spied on but says he didn't read the referral the Australian government made. He claims that Trump did not obstruct justice but admitted he did not read the underlying facts.

gotta love this quote:

Barr is the one who is unethical. The AG is the chief law enforcement officer of the US not Trump's security man. Trump has corrupted the AG's office. When Nixon ordered his AG to fire the special prosecutor, he resigned rather than to do something that was unethical. Barr claims that Trump was spied on but says he didn't read the referral the Australian government made. He claims that Trump did not obstruct justice but admitted he did not read the underlying facts.
You libtards are such retarded individuals.

Forum List

Back