Drudge: Obama’s Big Lie is destroying his credibility

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
obama.jpg

When I first saw the headline saying Bill Clinton was advising President Obama to “honor his commitment,” I had to laugh. The idea of Monica Lewinsky’s boyfriend as moral referee always cracks me up.

Then I got to wondering. Which commitment was Clinton talking about?

Is it the one Obama made to the Israeli people, that he had their backs and would never let Iran get a nuclear weapon? Or was it his promise to enforce a “red line” in Syria?

Or maybe it was Obama’s promise to “never rest” until we caught the terrorists who killed our ambassador and three other Americans in Libya?

Or was Clinton talking about the many times the president said he would “never rest” until every American who wanted a job had one?

Or maybe he was talking about the pledge to change the tone in Washington? Or to go through the budget “line by line” and cross out the waste driving up the deficit?

You get the picture — any of those whoppers would qualify. But, of course, Clinton was talking about the broken promise of the moment, the one where Obama vowed that “if you like your health insurance, you can keep it.”

It ranks as one of the biggest presidential lies of modern times, all the more so because Obama repeated it 30 times. The fallout of millions being forced from their policies, an experience exacerbated by the hapless Web site, has created a crisis of confidence so vast, it threatens to swallow the second term.

So Clinton, who falsely swore he never had sex with that woman, spoke from experience when he told an interviewer, “The president should honor his commitment to those people and let them keep what they got.”

He knows the Big Lie is shredding Obama’s ace in the hole — his personal credibility. The key to Obama’s political success is that his job-approval ratings generally have been higher than the public’s view of his policies.

From the economy to health care to foreign policy, voters were mostly negative on the policies. But when it came to Obama himself, more Americans, often a majority, said they liked him, trusted him and believed he had their interests at heart.

ObamaCare is breaking that bond — and creating a domino effect. The public is turning ever harder against his policies, with only 31 percent now supporting him on the economy and 32 percent on immigration in the latest Pew poll.

Obama?s Big Lie is destroying his credibility | New York Post

Also, the White House is pushing easy sex and booze to sell Obamacare:

obamacare31.jpg

These are real ads. At first one would think they were some kind of spoof, but nope, they're authentic.

obamacare21.jpg

Easy sex and booze used to sell ObamaCare | New York Post

Obama lost credibility in 2009 "For Obvious Reasons". the media just never brought up the mess he created. But it was all Bush's fault!

Didn't need the ObamaCareAbortion. Barry had zero credibility in my book a long long time ago.

Drudge? yanno? You Righties are seriously clueless. You might as well have used Hannity or Rush as a source :rolleyes: This thread is a prime candidate for :up: the Rubber Room

Forum List

Back