Drumpf proves Mr Khan right.

Mr Khan, during his speech at the DNC, offered his copy of the U.S. Constitution to Mr Drumpf because he didn't seem to know what's in it.

Mr. Trump proved Mr Khan is correct....
Trump's remarks about the parents of a fallen Army captain become the latest trouble spot in his campaign

While I feel deeply for the loss of his son, Mr. Khan, who has never met me, has no right to stand in front of millions of people and claim I have never read the Constitution, (which is false) and say many other inaccurate things,”

The 1st Amendment gives Mr. Khan that right.....being correct is just a bonus.

Are we taking everything litterally? Is that what we're doing? Holy shit someone said if Trump wins all hell will break loose. Yikes.
Ah...this is another "just kidding" Drumpf moment. How many does that make now?

What? Do you really expect us to belive trump meant he had no constitutional right to speak? That's what you're going with? Lol
Could you please explain what Trump meant when he said Kahn had not right to criticize him.
Omg he said Khan was out of line. Now you can agree or disagree, but don't make it more than it is.

Mr Khan, during his speech at the DNC, offered his copy of the U.S. Constitution to Mr Drumpf because he didn't seem to know what's in it.

Trump's remarks about the parents of a fallen Army captain become the latest trouble spot in his campaign

While I feel deeply for the loss of his son, Mr. Khan, who has never met me, has no right to stand in front of millions of people and claim I have never read the Constitution, (which is false) and say many other inaccurate things,”

Are we taking everything litterally? Is that what we're doing? Holy shit someone said if Trump wins all hell will break loose. Yikes.
Did Trump kill 4 men in Benghazi as the Hildebeast did/....Did he LIE at least 7 times like that bitch did to Comey?
What kind of weapon did Hillary use when she went to Benghazi and killed those men?

Let me spell it out for you, since your IQ is so fucking low.....

I N C O M P E T E N C E

Yeah Islam has nothing to do with terrorism.....only the left believes that shit
So...there is no terrorism without Islam?

The terrorism we face today, not ALL Muslims are terrorists, but ALL the terrorists are Muslims.

The I in ISIS stands for Islamic, despite Bath House Barry saying something as absurd as "there's nothing Islamic about Islamic State"

What? Do you really expect us to belive trump meant he had no constitutional right to speak? That's what you're going with? Lol
Could you please explain what Trump meant when he said Kahn had not right to criticize him.
Omg he said Khan was out of line. Now you can agree or disagree, but don't make it more than it is.
He did not say Kahn was out of line. You just made that up. He specifically said he did not have the right. What did he mean?

Khan can just STFU he's a hack Democratic party propaganda tool.
He is an American citizen protected by the Constitution and the father of a son who died to ensure we all are protected by the constitution. He can say whatever he wants about Donald Trump. Just because Trump is trying to bring fascism to America doesn't mean it is hear yet.

Khan can just STFU he's a hack Democratic party propaganda tool.
He is an American citizen protected by the Constitution and the father of a son who died to ensure we all are protected by the constitution. He can say whatever he wants about Donald Trump. Just because Trump is trying to bring fascism to America doesn't mean it is hear yet.

Khan can kiss my ass the fucktard. I'd like to hear Kahn's opinion on how Obama's rules of engagement force our American troops to give the enemy the first shot. Our troops can see the enemy sneaking up on them with an RPG but cannot fire, the enemy gets to fire first and if our troops are not killed or half blown up then they can fire back. How does that compare to a Trump tweet.

He did not say Kahn was out of line. You just made that up. He specifically said he did not have the right. What did he mean?

You're making this into something it's not, and you could be doing it intentionally. People tell people all the time that they have no right to speak. You're smart enough to know when people say that they usually aren't talking about the first amendment.

Yep, like most regressives you attempt to spin and distort his words. Get a fucking clue will ya, he said he had no right to tell lies, not that he didn't have the right to speak. Of course you've given your approval to so many liars, maybe you just know the difference any more.

Yeah Islam has nothing to do with terrorism.....only the left believes that shit

The terrorism we face today, not ALL Muslims are terrorists, but ALL the terrorists are Muslims.

The I in ISIS stands for Islamic, despite Bath House Barry saying something as absurd as "there's nothing Islamic about Islamic State"
but but but wait, the IRA.....oh wait are they still around? yeah it's pretty much Muslims doing this stuff.

but but but wait, the IRA.....oh wait are they still around? yeah it's pretty much Muslims doing this stuff.

The IRA and The Crusades, the Leftists don't care, it's just that to them it's all the fault of Christians and The Slave Trade, um, of course there were no bigger Slave Traders than the Islamics and still today the Islamics have an extensive Slave Trade, something the Leftists choose to ignore, like everything else.

Religion-of-Peace.jpg

14102.jpg

Forum List

Back