Drumpf Rolls Out "Woke" Campaign....

You do realize the pyramids were built long before 1869 right? From your own link. :laugh:

"After their expulsion from Spain, more Sephardi and Karaite Jews began to emigrate to Egypt and their numbers increased significantly with the growth of trading prospects after the opening of the Suez Canal in 1869"
Answer me. Is the story of Exodus fiction? There was no Moses? Right?
I just did answer you. There was a Moses but the story is made up. :laugh:

The Biblical Exodus Story Is Fiction | HuffPost
So the Huffington Post is a credible source in your world. By your logic the elected officials represent all people so whatever Trump believes you believe too? Great. No reparations for you.
Yep. Huff is credible.
Approximately 12 percent of registered voters in the United States view the Huffington Post as a very credible source of political news and information

12%...Yep it’s credible in your world. LOL
Huffington Post credibility in the U.S. 2019 | Statista

https://www.usnews.com/science/articles/2010/01/12/egypt-new-find-shows-slaves-didnt-build-pyramids

Answer me. Is the story of Exodus fiction? There was no Moses? Right?

So the Huffington Post is a credible source in your world. By your logic the elected officials represent all people so whatever Trump believes you believe too? Great. No reparations for you.
Yep. Huff is credible.
Approximately 12 percent of registered voters in the United States view the Huffington Post as a very credible source of political news and information

https://www.usnews.com/science/articles/2010/01/12/egypt-new-find-shows-slaves-didnt-build-pyramids
Antisemitic News? LOL

you’re so gullible

Yep its made up. Didnt you know that? :laugh:
OK. I wont argue religion. Do Germans owe me reparations? Or are you denying the Holocaust too?
I dont know. Do they?
By your logic? Yes. By mine, no.
Thats your issue to deal with. Personally what Germans owe you is not my concern.
They owe me the same $$ as whites in America owe you.
Thats amazing but like I said not my concern.

Yep. Huff is credible.

Antisemitic News? LOL

you’re so gullible
They are scientists that proved the builders of the pyramids in Egypt were.....Egyptians.

OK. I wont argue religion. Do Germans owe me reparations? Or are you denying the Holocaust too?
I dont know. Do they?
Thats your issue to deal with. Personally what Germans owe you is not my concern.
And your request is not mine. LOL. But the beer offer still stands. Hell, I ll double it.

Yep. Huff is credible.

Antisemitic News? LOL

you’re so gullible
They are scientists that proved the builders of the pyramids in Egypt were.....Egyptians.
Aha...”scientists” LOL

Jews left Egypt for some unknown land because they were happy.

I dont know. Do they?
And your request is not mine. LOL. But the beer offer still stands. Hell, I ll double it.
I dont drink.

Yep. Huff is credible.

Antisemitic News? LOL

you’re so gullible
Aha...”scientists” LOL

They were never there as slaves. There isnt a shred of evidence of their existence there or in the desert they supposedly wandered for 40 years. Thats an awful long time not to leave 1 shred of evidence you existed. Besides during that time they would have been Black people not pasty whites.

I dont drink.
I ll Buy you a Coke and a Burger

Antisemitic News? LOL

you’re so gullible
Aha...”scientists” LOL

They were never there as slaves. There isnt a shred of evidence of their existence there or in the desert they supposedly wandered for 40 years. Thats an awful long time not to leave 1 shred of evidence you existed. Besides during that time they would have been Black people not pasty whites.
Somehow Israel was formed? Must have been a myth.

I dont drink.
Dont drink soda and I can get a burger here.

Aha...”scientists” LOL

I dont think that was a myth. The drama behind it was though.

I dont drink.
You’re about as much fun as a root canal.

Antisemitic News? LOL

you’re so gullible
Aha...”scientists” LOL

I dont think that was a myth. The drama behind it was though.
Drama? OK

I dont know if I should be insulted or laugh at this idiot Drumpf. Doesnt this fool know "woke" is old slang?

Trump campaign rolls out black voter outreach - CNNPolitics

"The Trump campaign on Wednesday announced it is rolling out "Black Voices for Trump" community centers to engage black voters ahead of the 2020 election in an effort to capitalize on a chaotic Democratic primary and gain momentum with a group that was once mostly out of reach to Republican candidates."
Because only Democrats have the right to reach out to the Black community.

I dont drink.
You’re about as much fun as a root canal.
When I want to have fun I choose to be around women. Not much fun I can have with a white dude.

I dont know if I should be insulted or laugh at this idiot Drumpf. Doesnt this fool know "woke" is old slang?

"The Trump campaign on Wednesday announced it is rolling out "Black Voices for Trump" community centers to engage black voters ahead of the 2020 election in an effort to capitalize on a chaotic Democratic primary and gain momentum with a group that was once mostly out of reach to Republican candidates."
You shouldnt insult people you are reaching out to.

Are you offended, and outraged?

You shouldnt insult people you are reaching out to.
When did Trump insult the Black community ? Serveral years ago he was reciving awards from Black groups and as far as I know he didn't become a "racist" until he beat the old white lady out of her turn.

Been voting democrat for over 60 years, yet the complaints from blacks are still the same.....

DAM2aIeUIAMRi_Q.jpg
Yeah they will remain the same until whites wake up and pay what they owe.
Could get a job and earn it
My ancestors earned it and were never paid.
My ancestors were driven out of Nauvoo and Kirtland and were never compensated.

Forum List

Back