Drumpf Rolls Out "Woke" Campaign....

Both owe you the same. I ll Give you 10x what the both owe combined. Zero. LOL

Come to Boston and I ll buy You a beer. That’s the extent of my reparations.
You cant afford what is owed. Thats why it will come out of all whites taxes if it ever comes to fruition. Trust me, I'm not holding my breath.
I can Afford a beer. Trust me. So by your logic, Egypt and Germany owe me money? LOL
When did Egypt enslave your ancestors?
When they built the fucking pyramids you ignoramus. Remember? Let my people go!?
There were no whites in Kemet (Egypt) when the pyramids were built. The people that built the pyramids were citizens. This is documented.
So why did Moses lead them away? The story of Exodus is made up? LOL

That sounds like you don't want the government to pay reparations, you want White citizens to pay.
The government would handle it. Every white persons taxes would be used to pay back the descendants of the enslaved Africans here in the US..
Even mine? Why? I never owned slaves and neither did my ancestors? Why are we punishing people solely on their skin color?
For the same reason Black people were punished for being Black.
At one time that was true. If reparations were going to be given, it should have been at the time when those people were slaves.
Yeah but they let that opportunity go and decided to implement Jim Crow instead. That piles interest on top of the back wages.

Yeah but they let that opportunity go and decided to implement Jim Crow instead.

going by that, I have no problem with collecting reparations....

from Democrats

When they built the fucking pyramids you ignoramus. Remember? Let my people go!?
There were no whites in Kemet (Egypt) when the pyramids were built. The people that built the pyramids were citizens. This is documented.
My ancestors weren’t “white”...even now in the summer I get pretty dark...My dads ancestors were from that part of the world. Your lack of education is honestly comical.
You just claimed Jews built the pyramids and youre calling me uneducated? :laugh:
You didn’t know that either? Outstanding.
History of the Jews in Egypt - Wikipedia
You do realize the pyramids were built long before 1869 right? From your own link. :laugh:

"After their expulsion from Spain, more Sephardi and Karaite Jews began to emigrate to Egypt and their numbers increased significantly with the growth of trading prospects after the opening of the Suez Canal in 1869"

Because it was forced on them by the state. Same reason my kids schools have gender neutral bathrooms. It was govt required. Private businesses didn’t want to do it. Cost them monies.
Youve been smoking some good dope to come up with that one. :laughing0301:
Since you’re uneducated here is the exact definition:

Jim Crow laws were state and local laws that enforced racial segregation in the Southern United States. All were enacted in the late 19th and early 20th centuries by white Democratic-dominated state legislatures after the Reconstruction period. The laws were enforced until 1965.
So youre claiming it was a dictatorship? Who voted for those law makers?
The ignorant parasites who didn’t own businesses. Same people who vote for Bernie Sanders now. People like you. LOL.

All I can say is wow! I knew you lived in an alternate reality but this takes the cake. :laugh:
So you think people didn’t want to make money? I live in MA and have zero say over the Leftists people who don’t pay taxes vote for. Intelligent tax paying people didn’t support Jim Crow. How do you not know these basic facts?

You cant afford what is owed. Thats why it will come out of all whites taxes if it ever comes to fruition. Trust me, I'm not holding my breath.
I can Afford a beer. Trust me. So by your logic, Egypt and Germany owe me money? LOL
Yep its made up. Didnt you know that? :laugh:

My ancestors weren’t “white”...even now in the summer I get pretty dark...My dads ancestors were from that part of the world. Your lack of education is honestly comical.
You just claimed Jews built the pyramids and youre calling me uneducated? :laugh:
You do realize the pyramids were built long before 1869 right? From your own link. :laugh:

"After their expulsion from Spain, more Sephardi and Karaite Jews began to emigrate to Egypt and their numbers increased significantly with the growth of trading prospects after the opening of the Suez Canal in 1869"
Answer me. Is the story of Exodus fiction? There was no Moses? Right?

OK. I wont argue religion. Do Germans owe me reparations? Or are you denying the Holocaust too?

So Jesus is made up too? Right?

I just did answer you. There was a Moses but the story is made up. :laugh:

The Biblical Exodus Story Is Fiction | HuffPost

Pretty sure there is a lot of shit made up about Jesus. I think he existed but the evidence doesnt really support it.

So the Huffington Post is a credible source in your world. By your logic the elected officials represent all people so whatever Trump believes you believe too? Great. No reparations for you.

OK. I wont argue religion. Do Germans owe me reparations? Or are you denying the Holocaust too?
I dont know. Do they?

Pretty sure there is a lot of shit made up about Jesus. I think he existed but the evidence doesnt really support it.
Support that he didn’t exist or that he wasn’t the son of God? Seems like you pick and choose what you believe?

So the Huffington Post is a credible source in your world. By your logic the elected officials represent all people so whatever Trump believes you believe too? Great. No reparations for you.
Yep. Huff is credible.

I dont know. Do they?
By your logic? Yes. By mine, no.

Support that he didn’t exist or that he wasn’t the son of God? Seems like you pick and choose what you believe?
Both

I dont know. Do they?
Thats your issue to deal with. Personally what Germans owe you is not my concern.

Yep. Huff is credible.
Approximately 12 percent of registered voters in the United States view the Huffington Post as a very credible source of political news and information

12%...Yep it’s credible in your world. LOL
Huffington Post credibility in the U.S. 2019 | Statista

I dont know. Do they?
Thats your issue to deal with. Personally what Germans owe you is not my concern.
They owe me the same $$ as whites in America owe you.

Both
Pretty sure he existed. LOL

Son of God...idk

Forum List

Back