Drumpf Rolls Out "Woke" Campaign....

Yeah but they let that opportunity go and decided to implement Jim Crow instead. That piles interest on top of the back wages.
They being the US Govt. Private businesses didn’t support Jim Crow.
Are you truly this ignorant or is someone paying you to look stupid?
Why would private businesses not want more business? You don’t even know history. Sadly.
If private businesses wanted more business why did they have signs up saying no negros allowed?
Because it was forced on them by the state. Same reason my kids schools have gender neutral bathrooms. It was govt required. Private businesses didn’t want to do it. Cost them monies.
Youve been smoking some good dope to come up with that one. :laughing0301:

That is true. And at the end of slavery, the US was giving free passage to anyone who wanted to return to Liberia. Some did, many didn't want to leave this country. What a smart move they made!
Why would they leave not knowing where they were going and leaving behind all that work that built this nation?
They could have been great farmers as they were here. BTW< those that did return to Liberia, took the role of slave masters and enslaved the Africans there. Wonder if they are asking for reparations from those ancestors if the blacks that enslaved them.
Liberia didnt exist. Whites stole that land from Africans. It was a rotten deal from the get go.

Liberia is a country in West Africa which was founded by former American slaves. It is one of only three sovereign countries in the world that were founded by former slaves, the others being Haiti and Sierra Leone, established by Great Britain. The emigration of former slaves was funded and organized by the American Colonization Society(ACS).
Liberia was created by whites that stole more African land. Blacks from America didnt just arrive in ships and take over unoccupied land.
Read up on it.

Why would they leave not knowing where they were going and leaving behind all that work that built this nation?
They could have been great farmers as they were here. BTW< those that did return to Liberia, took the role of slave masters and enslaved the Africans there. Wonder if they are asking for reparations from those ancestors if the blacks that enslaved them.
Liberia didnt exist. Whites stole that land from Africans. It was a rotten deal from the get go.

Liberia is a country in West Africa which was founded by former American slaves. It is one of only three sovereign countries in the world that were founded by former slaves, the others being Haiti and Sierra Leone, established by Great Britain. The emigration of former slaves was funded and organized by the American Colonization Society(ACS).
Liberia was created by whites that stole more African land. Blacks from America didnt just arrive in ships and take over unoccupied land.
Read up on it.
I dont have to. I already know the truth.

Read up on it.
I dont have to. I already know the truth.
Riiiiight.

Blacks in Africa sold other blacks. Africa owes you reparations more than a 2nd generation Jew from Boston.
Dont worry about what Africans owe. Concentrate on what is owed by this country.
Both owe you the same. I ll Give you 10x what the both owe combined. Zero. LOL

Come to Boston and I ll buy You a beer. That’s the extent of my reparations.
You cant afford what is owed. Thats why it will come out of all whites taxes if it ever comes to fruition. Trust me, I'm not holding my breath.
I can Afford a beer. Trust me. So by your logic, Egypt and Germany owe me money? LOL

Been voting democrat for over 60 years, yet the complaints from blacks are still the same.....

DAM2aIeUIAMRi_Q.jpg
Yeah they will remain the same until whites wake up and pay what they owe.
Could get a job and earn it

Why would private businesses not want more business? You don’t even know history. Sadly.
If private businesses wanted more business why did they have signs up saying no negros allowed?
Because it was forced on them by the state. Same reason my kids schools have gender neutral bathrooms. It was govt required. Private businesses didn’t want to do it. Cost them monies.
The fact that you didn’t know that is insane. Look it up and educate yourself.

Blacks in Africa sold other blacks. Africa owes you reparations more than a 2nd generation Jew from Boston.
Dont worry about what Africans owe. Concentrate on what is owed by this country.

You cant afford what is owed. Thats why it will come out of all whites taxes if it ever comes to fruition. Trust me, I'm not holding my breath.
I can Afford a beer. Trust me. So by your logic, Egypt and Germany owe me money? LOL
When did Egypt enslave your ancestors?

Since you’re uneducated here is the exact definition:

Jim Crow laws were state and local laws that enforced racial segregation in the Southern United States. All were enacted in the late 19th and early 20th centuries by white Democratic-dominated state legislatures after the Reconstruction period. The laws were enforced until 1965.

When they built the fucking pyramids you ignoramus. Remember? Let my people go!?

When they built the fucking pyramids you ignoramus. Remember? Let my people go!?
There were no whites in Kemet (Egypt) when the pyramids were built. The people that built the pyramids were citizens. This is documented.

Jim Crow laws were state and local laws that enforced racial segregation in the Southern United States. All were enacted in the late 19th and early 20th centuries by white Democratic-dominated state legislatures after the Reconstruction period. The laws were enforced until 1965.
So youre claiming it was a dictatorship? Who voted for those law makers?

What is "Woke" supposed to mean?
It means aware or knowledgeable. As in awake (woke)
Then why don't the call it the "AWAKENING?" Poor grammar.
"Awakening" implies a gradual climb to consciousness. "Woke" is a full and stable state. White grammar rules dont apply to Black slang. If it did we would sound white and then white people wouldnt have cool terms to steal a decade later.
Oh heavens. I didn't even think about the racism accompanied by the term. I was wondering if it was an acronym for something special. BTW, Grammar rules apply to everyone. That is like saying mumbling is a trait of one segment of the population and not the other.
I disagree. I dont abide by white grammar rules unless my audience is white. Black people are more expressive with their grammar hence we make up terms white people end up copying.
Actually, if you think about it, if you don't use accepted grammar, you are demonstrating a lack of successful education. Proper grammar and a full vocabulary would be very expressive when compared to those that are not as educated.
I dont really care what white people consider "accepted" unless they are my audience and I have to communicate with them. I also dont care if they think my education was successful or not. I have a very large vocabulary. It allows me to communicate in a manner I feel comfortable with when talking to my people and then I can switch up and talk to whites as well.

I dont really care what white people consider "accepted" unless they are my audience and I have to communicate with them.
What is "Woke" supposed to mean?
"Awakening" implies a gradual climb to consciousness. "Woke" is a full and stable state. White grammar rules dont apply to Black slang. If it did we would sound white and then white people wouldnt have cool terms to steal a decade later.
Oh heavens. I didn't even think about the racism accompanied by the term. I was wondering if it was an acronym for something special. BTW, Grammar rules apply to everyone. That is like saying mumbling is a trait of one segment of the population and not the other.
I disagree. I dont abide by white grammar rules unless my audience is white. Black people are more expressive with their grammar hence we make up terms white people end up copying.
Actually, if you think about it, if you don't use accepted grammar, you are demonstrating a lack of successful education. Proper grammar and a full vocabulary would be very expressive when compared to those that are not as educated.
I dont really care what white people consider "accepted" unless they are my audience and I have to communicate with them. I also dont care if they think my education was successful or not. I have a very large vocabulary. It allows me to communicate in a manner I feel comfortable with when talking to my people and then I can switch up and talk to whites as well.

The only audience I can see you in front of would be when you appear at a comedy club.

espousing your politics

There were no whites in Kemet (Egypt) when the pyramids were built. The people that built the pyramids were citizens. This is documented.
My ancestors weren’t “white”...even now in the summer I get pretty dark...My dads ancestors were from that part of the world. Your lack of education is honestly comical.

My ancestors weren’t “white”...even now in the summer I get pretty dark...My dads ancestors were from that part of the world. Your lack of education is honestly comical.
You just claimed Jews built the pyramids and youre calling me uneducated? :laugh:

The ignorant parasites who didn’t own businesses. Same people who vote for Bernie Sanders now. People like you. LOL.

I dont really care what white people consider "accepted" unless they are my audience and I have to communicate with them.

The only audience I can see you in front of would be when you appear at a comedy club.

espousing your politics
That would be interesting if you werent white.

You just claimed Jews built the pyramids and youre calling me uneducated? :laugh:
You didn’t know that either? Outstanding.
History of the Jews in Egypt - Wikipedia

The ignorant parasites who didn’t own businesses. Same people who vote for Bernie Sanders now. People like you. LOL.

All I can say is wow! I knew you lived in an alternate reality but this takes the cake. :laugh:

Forum List

Back