Drumpf Rolls Out "Woke" Campaign....

Been voting democrat for over 60 years, yet the complaints from blacks are still the same.....

DAM2aIeUIAMRi_Q.jpg
Yeah they will remain the same until whites wake up and pay what they owe.
That sounds like you don't want the government to pay reparations, you want White citizens to pay.
The government would handle it. Every white persons taxes would be used to pay back the descendants of the enslaved Africans here in the US..
LOL, you know there is a humor section.

Yeah they will remain the same until whites wake up and pay what they owe.
That sounds like you don't want the government to pay reparations, you want White citizens to pay.
The government would handle it. Every white persons taxes would be used to pay back the descendants of the enslaved Africans here in the US..
Even mine? Why? I never owned slaves and neither did my ancestors? Why are we punishing people solely on their skin color?
For the same reason Black people were punished for being Black.
At one time that was true. If reparations were going to be given, it should have been at the time when those people were slaves.
Yeah but they let that opportunity go and decided to implement Jim Crow instead. That piles interest on top of the back wages.

Even mine? Why? I never owned slaves and neither did my ancestors? Why are we punishing people solely on their skin color?
But I never punished them? So if a random black man commits a crime, all black men should be punished for it? Illogical
You benefited from Blacks being punished
How? I was born in 1980. How did I benefit more than you? In Charlottesville they chanted “Jews will not replace us”. Do I deserve reparations too? You sound whiny.

Why?
The US allowed slavery and discrimination to the detriment of Blacks and for the benefit of whites. Thats why.
That is true. And at the end of slavery, the US was giving free passage to anyone who wanted to return to Liberia. Some did, many didn't want to leave this country. What a smart move they made!
Why would they leave not knowing where they were going and leaving behind all that work that built this nation?
They could have been great farmers as they were here. BTW< those that did return to Liberia, took the role of slave masters and enslaved the Africans there. Wonder if they are asking for reparations from those ancestors if the blacks that enslaved them.
Liberia didnt exist. Whites stole that land from Africans. It was a rotten deal from the get go.

At one time that was true. If reparations were going to be given, it should have been at the time when those people were slaves.
Yeah but they let that opportunity go and decided to implement Jim Crow instead. That piles interest on top of the back wages.
They being the US Govt. Private businesses didn’t support Jim Crow.

But I never punished them? So if a random black man commits a crime, all black men should be punished for it? Illogical
How? I was born in 1980. How did I benefit more than you? In Charlottesville they chanted “Jews will not replace us”. Do I deserve reparations too? You sound whiny.
Whiney indeed. Just get a job like the rest of us and make your own life.

Youre white. You can change your name and no one would ever know youre a Ashkenazi. How am I whining when you are the one asking me off topic questions?

The US allowed slavery and discrimination to the detriment of Blacks and for the benefit of whites. Thats why.
That is true. And at the end of slavery, the US was giving free passage to anyone who wanted to return to Liberia. Some did, many didn't want to leave this country. What a smart move they made!
Why would they leave not knowing where they were going and leaving behind all that work that built this nation?
They could have been great farmers as they were here. BTW< those that did return to Liberia, took the role of slave masters and enslaved the Africans there. Wonder if they are asking for reparations from those ancestors if the blacks that enslaved them.
Liberia didnt exist. Whites stole that land from Africans. It was a rotten deal from the get go.
Blacks in Africa sold other blacks. Africa owes you reparations more than a 2nd generation Jew from Boston.

Are you truly this ignorant or is someone paying you to look stupid?

Youre white. You can change your name and no one would ever know youre a Ashkenazi. How am I whining when you are the one asking me off topic questions?
You’re Black. You actually have more rights than I do now with affirmative action and you’re superior genetics when it comes to basketball and football. You owe me reparations.

Why would private businesses not want more business? You don’t even know history. Sadly.

Blacks in Africa sold other blacks. Africa owes you reparations more than a 2nd generation Jew from Boston.
Dont worry about what Africans owe. Concentrate on what is owed by this country.

Assfaceias. You lost another debate. Did you really not know that the Govt was responsible for Jim Crow? So sad.

Liberia is a country in West Africa which was founded by former American slaves. It is one of only three sovereign countries in the world that were founded by former slaves, the others being Haiti and Sierra Leone, established by Great Britain. The emigration of former slaves was funded and organized by the American Colonization Society(ACS).

Why would private businesses not want more business? You don’t even know history. Sadly.
If private businesses wanted more business why did they have signs up saying no negros allowed?

Dont worry about what Africans owe. Concentrate on what is owed by this country.
Both owe you the same. I ll Give you 10x what the both owe combined. Zero. LOL

Come to Boston and I ll buy You a beer. That’s the extent of my reparations.

Liberia is a country in West Africa which was founded by former American slaves. It is one of only three sovereign countries in the world that were founded by former slaves, the others being Haiti and Sierra Leone, established by Great Britain. The emigration of former slaves was funded and organized by the American Colonization Society(ACS).
Liberia was created by whites that stole more African land. Blacks from America didnt just arrive in ships and take over unoccupied land.

If private businesses wanted more business why did they have signs up saying no negros allowed?
Because it was forced on them by the state. Same reason my kids schools have gender neutral bathrooms. It was govt required. Private businesses didn’t want to do it. Cost them monies.

Both owe you the same. I ll Give you 10x what the both owe combined. Zero. LOL

Come to Boston and I ll buy You a beer. That’s the extent of my reparations.
You cant afford what is owed. Thats why it will come out of all whites taxes if it ever comes to fruition. Trust me, I'm not holding my breath.

Forum List

Back