Drunk driver kills jewish couple, flees scene, baby delivered

Not sure what he meant but I didn't agree with Noomi's statement but I think she also jumped the gun with the statement and probably regrets it.

I think you're exactly right. That didn't sound like Noomi at all.

My first reaction upon seeing this couple was that they looked like they were stuck in the 1850's. They don't live like its 2013, they live like its 1910. They look like its 1910.

My posts were simply based upon my first reaction at seeing their photo, and obviously I have insulted a few people, but I just posted the first thing that came into my head.

And for the record, I am not an anti Semite. Never have been, because I detest people like that.

That's called pre-judging, aka prejudice.... = bigotry

:eusa_hand:

The couple who were killed were a bunch of weirdo freaks who belonged on Little House On The Prairie. No one dresses like they are stuck in the 19th century, at least not normal people.

At least the kid will have a normal life - hopefully.

And there is no evidence as yet that the driver was drunk, it could have been someone speeding.

wow...cold

Not sure what he meant but I didn't agree with Noomi's statement but I think she also jumped the gun with the statement and probably regrets it.

My first reaction upon seeing this couple was that they looked like they were stuck in the 1850's. They don't live like its 2013, they live like its 1910. They look like its 1910.

My posts were simply based upon my first reaction at seeing their photo, and obviously I have insulted a few people, but I just posted the first thing that came into my head.

And for the record, I am not an anti Semite. Never have been, because I detest people like that.

almost as much as those freaky weirdo types ?

If the OP is trying to make something of their being Jewish, that is not something to be respected. This has nothing to do with religion. What Noomi said was dispicable, however. Possibly the OP was trying to get a rise out of anti-semites by saying in the thread title the couple was Jewish. Well, she bit, didn't she?

Of course it did, unless she's in the coffee shop she can be a real b*tch.

Tragic story, but the OP is a twisted wreck in itself.

1 there's no reason for "Jewish" in the title; they were not hit because they were Jewish.
2 there's no reason for "drunk" in the title and OP; there's no such evidence, neither the word "drunk" nor "alcohol" appear anywhere in the story-- and if the driver fled the scene there's no way to determine that;
3 there's no reason to imply that drivers of BMWs are drunks as the OP says.

If you were a reporter filing this as a story you'd be fired on the spot.

Not necessarily, given today's so-called journalistic standards.

True - I mean if he was a reporter for a real news source and assuming "news story" means news story. That's kinda going out on a limb assuming such a thing still exists but I still have to wonder what the OP's agenda is in spotlighting Jews and assuming drunks based on nothing.

Last edited:
The couple who were killed were a bunch of weirdo freaks who belonged on Little House On The Prairie. No one dresses like they are stuck in the 19th century, at least not normal people.

And there is no evidence as yet that the driver was drunk, it could have been someone speeding.

I would say that you are a miserable fucking ****, but that would be an insult to miserable fucking *****.

from the op link
During the accident Raizy Glauber was thrown from the car and her body landed under a parked tractor-trailer, said witnesses who came to the scene after the crash.
I wonder if she was not wearing a seat-belt?

I'm pretty sure she wasn't. Most people don't put on their seatbelts in taxis.

Why did the BMW driver flee the scene?

Because he thought he had killed people and fled because he didn't want to get caught? Same reason most people flee the scene of a hit and run.

Those that leave the cars behind are usually not drunks but illegals. Believe it or not, in places like Mexico, in case of an accident, everybody flees the scene. When I lived in Mexico the American Ambassador told us if we were in a car crash and could run to do so, otherwise we may be arrested and charged with everything including damage to the road.

Sadly that is a part of their culture they have brought here.

What a sick piece of human trash you are.

They were Hasidic Jews, of which there is a large population of them in New York, you stupid twit. And the child will be raised by that community, which is extremely family-oriented and close-knit, you ignorant freak.

from the op link
During the accident Raizy Glauber was thrown from the car and her body landed under a parked tractor-trailer, said witnesses who came to the scene after the crash.

I'm pretty sure she wasn't. Most people don't put on their seatbelts in taxis.

The cab driver sustained minor injuries. It seemed that the seat beat saved his life.

As you said most people don't put belts on in taxis.

Obviously, New York needs to seriously consider "car control". Cars are dangerous and deadly if the wrong people drive them.

As a MINIMUM, background checks should be required, and alcohol should be banned if you own a car.

I don't know about where you live but in New Jersey we have to renew our license to drive a car every 4 years. There are actual physical and written tests which have to be passed. And the vehicle registration has to be renewed every year. The vehicle has to be inspected annualy too to insure that it is running properly.

We have to carry insurance to protect other people on the road in case of an accident and also to pay for any injuries we inflict upon ourselves while driving.

NJ cops will pull you over if you are seen weaving and bobbing your vehicle in traffic and DUIs here are hell to pay.

Now IF ONLY RULES LIKE THESE APPLIED TO ASSHOLES WHO OWN GUNS.....

So they don't deserve a happy life raising their child?

:fu:

The kid deserves a happy life - what kind of life can a child have when his religion forbids him from having contact with the outside world?

Your so ignorant it's amazing! The religion does say that and many Orthodox children live wonderful lives. Sabath is the day of rest, where Orthodox Jews don't drive or use any electronics, including phones. I don't get it and wouldn't preach practing it, but I would gloat the death of two parents by a drunk drive as a bad thing.

These parents at least had morals, you simply lack, that makes them better than you!

I think it's that whole morals thing that bothers libs the most.

They were Hasidic Jews, of which there is a large population of them in New York, you stupid twit. And the child will be raised by that community, which is extremely family-oriented and close-knit, you ignorant freak.

the baby didnt make it

from the op link

When you're 7 months pregnant, sometimes seat belts don't fit.

Forum List

Back