D'Souza: African Americans Are Better Off Thanks To Slavery

Oh but he did. And considering that 60 years ago he would have been lucky to get a job as a busboy here, he did indeed.

Oh bullshit. He didn't state that blacks were stupid *******. He didn't say that descendants in chains should thank anyone. Fuck off with this pantload that you are shovelling.

:lol:

Not even implied. He just stated the obvious. America is most certainly a far better place than any country on the continent.

no it isnt

Yes it is.

:up_yours:

While a piece of liberal shit like you denies this country is the best, give us the one country in the world where millions upon millions of people from every country in the world are desperately trying to get into.

Don't answer you stupid waste of American hating moronic shit.

Last edited:
I thought you said we were the best? Are you using how many people can cross our open border as proof?

The best what?

CC, If you don't like losing arguments you might stop posting here. Must be teenage chat rooms someplace.

I thought you said we were the best? Are you using how many people can cross our open border as proof?

The best what?

Fuck you.

TheOwl face:

EilY4jF.gif

Its ok crybaby :lol:

If blacks really believed they would be better off in any of the African countries, they would move to those countries, and I'm sure there would be a long line of volunteers to pay for their trip.

Oh bullshit. He didn't state that blacks were stupid *******. He didn't say that descendants in chains should thank anyone. Fuck off with this pantload that you are shovelling.

Not even implied. He just stated the obvious. America is most certainly a far better place than any country on the continent.

no it isnt

Yes it is.

While a piece of liberal shit like you deny this country is the best, give us the one country in the world where millions upon millions of people from every country in the world are desperately trying to get into.

Don't you just love it when liberal, Nazi America hating pieces of human excrement sit at home (in their basement) and tell anyone who will listen (or read) just how "terrible" America is? The same people who wouldn't put on the uniform of this country and fight for the freedoms that we all enjoy. These same losers who have nothing in their lives, so jobs, nothing. Yet they pretend to tell us how "evil" America is.

My only response to them is to get the hell out if you aren't happy. That's another one of those terrible and evil freedoms we have. There are no fences keeping their worthless ass in - they can leave anytime they wish. Hell, move to Denmark, or Sweden or Switzerland. I'm sure that they will be quite happy there.

But no. They sit in a relative's basement and tell us how "evil" this country is. Fucking losers. Nothing more than that.

If blacks really believed they would be better off in any of the African countries, they would move to those countries, and I'm sure there would be a long line of volunteers to pay for their trip.

I literally HATE that term - "African-Americans". It's bullshit. I was NOT born in Africa. I have never been to Africa and I have absolutely no desire whatsoever to EVER go to Africa.

I am an AMERICAN. Red-blooded. And all the Liberal Nazis in the world will NEVER put me in that box.

Why would anyone volunteer to pay for their trip unless they were racist bigots?

I do not believe America to be terrible but am glad the folks that believe it have the right to say it.
That is what I love about America the most.
Freedom.

The issue relates to reparations for slavery and centers on whether Black Americans today are better off than the Blacks living in Africa. Most would honestly say that American Black people are a quantum leap above the lifestyle that Barry Obama's own African relatives live in. Just as the ancestors of American Russians and American Irish and American Cambodians lived in real or virtual slavery they are better off in the USA but of course most radical lefties wouldn't agree. .

Oh but he did. And considering that 60 years ago he would have been lucky to get a job as a busboy here, he did indeed.

no it isnt

Only a complete moron could possibly believe that.

Before or after it was ravaged because if you have a time machine...

no it isnt

Only a complete moron could possibly believe that.

ZING!

But no metrics...who cares?

ZING!

Slavery is still a way of life in many nations. Other parts of the world have not progressed as we have.

It's just a fact.

Yes if were for not the civil war and the North (lead by a sane republican, Lincoln) pounding the rebels till they cried or the federal troops having to be sent down south during the 60's after the Progressive marched for voter rights and the neo confederates were put back in their rightful place , thanks to the fight lead by PROGRESSIVES , it wouldn't have happen by itself. The fall out was the dixicrates jumped on the republican bandwagon and look at their offspring/spawn today :eusa_whistle:

no it isnt

Yes it is.

While a piece of liberal shit like you denies this country is the best, give us the one country in the world where millions upon millions of people from every country in the world are desperately trying to get into.

why ask if im not supposed to answer?

Slavery is still a way of life in many nations. Other parts of the world have not progressed as we have.

It's just a fact.

Yes if were for not the civil war and the North (lead by a sane republican, Lincoln) pounding the rebels till they cried or the federal troops having to be sent down south during the 60's after the Progressive marched for voter rights and the neo confederates were put back in their rightful place , thanks to the fight lead by PROGRESSIVES , it wouldn't have happen by itself. The fall out was the dixicrates jumped on the republican bandwagon and look at their offspring/spawn today :eusa_whistle:

Sorry but that is simply not correct. The Dixiecrats were Democrats and remained Democrat until the day they died with the exception of ONE person, Strom Thurmond. Progressives DID NOT lead the abolition movement OR the civil rights movement in America. Both were led by conservative Christian ministers.

The North did not "pound the rebels until they cried" the war lasted 4 brutal years and cost more American lives than all other wars this country has ever fought combined! During those 4 years, the State of New York and your beloved yankees, threatened to secede from the country because they did not care to fight a war over slavery. If it had not been for two key strategic battles won by the Union at a tremendous cost, the outcome would have been Confederate independence.

The GOP was founded by anti-slavery activists in 1854. Their motto was "free labor, free land, free men" and this is still the bedrock foundation of the GOP today. "Free labor" referred to the Republican opposition to slave labor and belief in independent artisans and businessmen. "Free land" referred to Republican opposition to plantation system whereby slave owners could buy up all the good farm land, leaving the yeoman independent farmers the leftovers. The Party strived to contain the expansion of slavery, which would cause the collapse of the slave power and the expansion of freedom. Juxtaposed with today's issues of "unionized labor" and "crony corporatism" along with the "plantation mentality" of Democrat party welfare programs.

The Civil Rights Act of 964 and Voting Rights Act of 1965 would not have passed the House or Senate without the overwhelming support of the Republicans in Congress. It was Democrats who opposed it, filibustered it, tried to derail it, and vowed to never let it stand. Other than the aforementioned Strom Thurmond, none of them ever changed parties.

Last edited:

Why would anyone volunteer to pay for their trip unless they were racist bigots?
I'm sure they would be happy to pay for stupid ass WHITE people's trip who hate this country as well. So much for your "bigot approach".

Forum List

Back